We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Better living through chemicals Options

Brotherbear
#1 Posted : 11/4/2011 8:04:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

We are all here for the same reason, better living through chemicals. To highten our consciousness and to share our experiances with one and other. Im here to share mine, and to learn from yours. A place that the divine minds meetup share there thoughts and express themselfs, about some of the most profund and precious experiances on earth.

Its a great pleasure to be apart of this group and I look forward to the knowledge and experiance each and every person here has to offer. The business of this nature is very profund, and needs to be discusses and learned about so we can evolve and use these chemicals in progressive ways to not only help ourselfs, but all of our brothers and sisters as well. as we work togeather to find a better way of life, through chemicals.

anyone who would take the time to introduce themselfs, id take the time to show apprecation and gratitude for there welcomes.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

BecometheOther
#2 Posted : 11/4/2011 10:06:53 PM

metamorhpasizer

Hey brotherbear,

welcome to the nexus! I like your short and simple introduction essay and agree with what you say, look forward to more contributions to the nexus from you. Welcome brother, enjoy your stay, and expand your knowledge
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

pau
#3 Posted : 11/4/2011 11:20:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Brotherbear,
you've hit the nail on the head with your intro. It's just like when I joined some time back...I'd just after many years reactivated my interests in entheogens and found this website that was EXACTLY what I needed. The people and info here are almost uniformly wise and willing to share info and support others who are truly seeking better living this way, and thereby improving the whole world.
Best wishes to you!
WHOA!

a1pha
#4 Posted : 11/4/2011 11:55:03 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

*Better living through chemistry

Welcome, Brotherbear!

Very happy
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

benzyme
#5 Posted : 11/5/2011 12:17:10 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

a1pha wrote:
*Better living through chemistry

this

if you have no respect for the process, some of the chem experts won't bother assisting
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck