We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
~MDMA~ Options

Untm
#21 Posted : 11/4/2011 7:19:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Seems quite relevant to the current discussion, it's one of those David Nicols analogues trying to substitute MDMA. Doesn't get such good reviews generally.
Could you elaborate on it's subjective effects? . Is there a hangover the next day?

Peace

Yeah I figured it might be of interest to some individuals, most of the negative reviews have been because of a highly impure product; like many RC's.

Here is a short report I did over a moderate dose I took. No hangover whatsoever, clean coming on and clean leaving.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=26366

Tea fell into water
Smoalk N,N DMT errrrday

Quote:
11:53:11 โ€นUntmโ€บ Nexus chat and anti-gravity simulated racing is my coffee.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

soulfood
#22 Posted : 11/4/2011 7:56:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

arcanum wrote:
Untm wrote:
MDAI has given me quite a few amazing nights, not sure how relevant it is to this thread; but it seems to be non-neurotoxic.

Seems quite relevant to the current discussion, it's one of those David Nicols analogues trying to substitute MDMA. Doesn't get such good reviews generally.
Could you elaborate on it's subjective effects? . Is there a hangover the next day?

Peace

I weigh 155lbs.

I find MDAI to be around 1/4 to 1/3 The potency of MDMA. MDAI seems to have less domain over the mind, but with very similar physical effects. Moreso than MDMA, it makes me increasingly aware of my genitals.

A 250mg dose of MDAI resulted in no day after effects.

If you double that, expect difficulty with urination, trouble sleeping, you may feel warn out the next day and experience sweats, even while seated in a moderately cool environment.

MDMA is definately more psychedelic. MDAI may also be increasingly psychedelic at higher doses, but I wouldn't want to risk the after effects in order to find out.

Sky Motion
#23 Posted : 11/4/2011 8:19:23 PM

<3

soulfood wrote:
arcanum wrote:
Untm wrote:
MDAI has given me quite a few amazing nights, not sure how relevant it is to this thread; but it seems to be non-neurotoxic.

Peace

I weigh 155lbs.

I find MDAI to be around 1/4 to 1/3 The potency of MDMA. MDAI seems to have less domain over the mind, but with very similar physical effects. Moreso than MDMA, it makes me increasingly aware of my genitals.

A 250mg dose of MDAI resulted in no day after effects.

If you double that, expect difficulty with urination, trouble sleeping, you may feel warn out the next day and experience sweats, even while seated in a moderately cool environment.

MDMA is definately more psychedelic. MDAI may also be increasingly psychedelic at higher doses, but I wouldn't want to risk the after effects in order to find out.

Never tried MDMI but normal doses of MDMA ~130mg give me awful day after effects including depression, unmotivated, and just a lack of interest with everything. Best way to beat it fast is pop a few 5-htp and Vitamin C pills. Both up my mood tremendously.

soulfood
#24 Posted : 11/4/2011 10:00:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find with MDMA, well... any substance really, its best to keep yourself nourished throughout the experience, but Moreso, the day or even days leading up to the experience.

I've had quite large doses with minimal aftereffects. Then I've also had doses of 120 that have ruined me due to a bad
constitution.

I think the main course of tails of terrible after-effects come from MDMA use on the party scene. While at a party its likely the quality of substance isn't guaranteed, physical exertion is above normal, dehydration and tiredness plays an impotant role.

Forget conscious altering substances. I guess this applies to anything that pushes a set beyond its farmiliar boundary's.

paradiseofrave
#25 Posted : 11/5/2011 4:05:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MDMA was very special to me the first few times I did it. Also the first time I combined it with LSD was amazing. It made me see things in a whole other way. It did more for me on a personal level than psychedelics - simply because psychedelics are more abstract and are further away from everyday reality. It helped my mind to form a goal for my meditation/yoga practices. In the meantime I've been meditating for a few years and this substance is just entertainment but I'll never forget what it did for me in the past.
Math head

endlessness
#26 Posted : 11/16/2011 11:05:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

stalepixel wrote:

in my youth i was rather rekless to say the least.. on my 17th birthday party i munched 4 1/2 grams of mdma before sunrise. not somthing id do these days, but it makes for a hell of a story! i couldnt pee for 3 days amongs other side effects lol so no, 2.8 is very far from lethal

2.8g is NOT far from lethal. People have certainly died taking less MDMA! It depends on several factors such as personal sensitivity and metabolism (and tolerance created from previous use), if one ingests all at once or over time, other factors related to heat/hydration, etc...

Just because you have survived ingesting that absurd amount of MDMA certainly does NOT mean all other people would, and your post is pretty dangerous because it implies your experience is generalizable. Please check this thread and criteria 1 !

sonatine
#27 Posted : 11/16/2011 12:17:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont think you can comapare synthetic humanmade drugs with natural plants... MDMA is not healty for you in any way!!!

Shaolin
#28 Posted : 11/16/2011 12:48:19 PM

Stiletto Stoner

sonatine wrote:
I dont think you can comapare synthetic humanmade drugs with natural plants...

I wonder who is responsible for picturing mother nature as a gentle caring little kitten. 28 times a "regular" dose of datura will give you more than pee problems.
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

endlessness
#29 Posted : 11/16/2011 12:50:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sonatine wrote:
I dont think you can comapare synthetic humanmade drugs with natural plants... MDMA is not healty for you in any way!!!

yeah, that fallacy that nature = good and human made = bad has been thoroughly discussed and debunked in this forum.

Each substance is unique, independent whether it was synthesized by a plant or a human, and we need to look at each substance individually and contextually to know whether it will have positive and/or negative impacts.

There are several very potent poisons naturally occuring (as the example given by shao, or many others such as strychnine, curare, etc etc) , as well as physically very safe substances made by humans (for example LSD)

polytrip
#30 Posted : 11/16/2011 2:32:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
To me, MDMA is a borderline psychedelic. It´s definately more than just a drug, like stimulants or sedatives, but also inferiour to all of the classic hallucinogens in how deep it goes, how overwhelming and beautifull it can be and for how long the experience stays with you.

I can see how it´s special for many people. It was special for me as well.

But that was before i had ever taken a real psychedelic.

After my first LSD experience, i totally lost my interest in euphoriants. And now i´ve become familiar with ayahuasca and peyote i just don´t see the point of taking any of them anymore.

What real psychedelic´s can give you, lies way beyond the horizon of any XTC experience. XTC doesn´t even give you a glimpse of what DMT, psilocin or mescaline are capable of.

blondin
#31 Posted : 11/16/2011 5:42:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

MDMA is about uplifting the emotions rather than opening doors to other dimensions. Its like comparing apples to pears - I loved my years using E manytimes using lsd on top and had wonderful experiences, normally as i came down from the E the acid would take over and as i was in such a beautiful state of mind the tripping was geat.

jamie
#32 Posted : 11/16/2011 5:55:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I think MDMA is something you use a handful of times, spaced apart and then you move on to the real psychedelics. I took MDMA 3 times, got what I could from it and then never used it again. It is useful, but not in the way something like ayahuasca is IMO. MDMA is incredibly shallow in comparison to true psychedelics like mesclaine, ayahuasca and psilocybin.

I know people who have just seemed more spun out on MDMA than anything else. I think after a while it is probly just like taking an amphetamine. The glow wears off, you need more and more and you just get a speedy rush and then crash harder and harder.
Long live the unwoke.

blondin
#33 Posted : 11/16/2011 6:17:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
I think MDMA is something you use a handful of times, spaced apart and then you move on to the real psychedelics. I took MDMA 3 times, got what I could from it and then never used it again. It is useful, but not in the way something like ayahuasca is IMO. MDMA is incredibly shallow in comparison to true psychedelics like mesclaine, ayahuasca and psilocybin.

I know people who have just seemed more spun out on MDMA than anything else. I think after a while it is probly just like taking an amphetamine. The glow wears off, you need more and more and you just get a speedy rush and then crash harder and harder.

Sorry mate you dont know what your talking about

corpus callosum
#34 Posted : 11/16/2011 7:22:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

I have partaken of 'E' tablets back in the days of the late 80s when it came to the fore after a long hiatus, and, since having had access to MDMA crystal (which have been conclusively shown to be the bees-knees), its clear to me much of those tablets were not solely MDMA-and some clearly were other substances altogether.

I agree with Endlessness that it is an experience which lacks the heartfelt satisfaction derived from the conventional psychs and does feel a little contrived, as if it requires little effort from the user.Ive never been one to go on multiple-day long benders and have found the comedown to be pretty benign, but my approach is to take one dose only and this is once every few months or so.In this way tolerance is not a significant issue and my usual dose is 140-150mg which is, for me, the point at which euphoria is maximal with a manageable amphetamine-like load to it.Doses above 160-175mg have me retching in an unprovoked fashion with a chattering jaw and marked nystagmus.

The empathogenic effects are pleasant enough, but to my mind, it obscures the reality of our position in this creation as being truly alone.This makes it a less wholesome experience than DMT/LSD/psilocybin/mescaline.Nevertheless, its an item I do keep in my arsenal for when this kind of experience is in order.I get more out of it by combining it with the appropriate dosages of other compounds I like to sample periodically.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

biopsylo
#35 Posted : 11/16/2011 10:39:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sonatine wrote:

MDMA can give you insights into your life that can change your behaviour in a positive way forever. this imo is healthy. certainly abusing and consuming too often is probably not a good thing. the insights and feelings of empathy and love for humanity are priceless. maybe ive traded a few neurons, but its been worth it! no regrets. may of had it 15-20 times now in 11 yrs.

I am.
#36 Posted : 11/17/2011 12:00:29 AM

I AM

to me...MDMA is a sacred spirit. just wait...she's about to have her time to shine! she will have her movement soon enough.

now i must be a burn out cuz 100mg won't get my jollies off. and i've had the best in the world. shards that set my soul on fire. 400mgs was very psychedelic. even had some fairly intense visuals. but my tolerance is crazy to things like that.

MDMA...causes ego softening whereas dmt causes ego annihilation. there are many lessons that can be learned from mdma but like all of the spirits, only if you intend to learn from her. she can teach you to love in ways that last beyond the experience. trust me...she has many lessons to teach. mdma is just pure love.

one other little jewel i was told and i'll pass along (cuz it does work for me and those i've told): 5-HTP. look into it. it really helps. a lot.
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

Parshvik Chintan
#37 Posted : 11/17/2011 7:14:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MDMA has allowed me to feel pure unadulterated love for all extensions of myself.. so i guess i am trying to say that there is nothing sacred about unconditional love and this should be illegal and monitored heavily.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
ๆจน

Untm
#38 Posted : 11/17/2011 4:58:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^ Would someone please tell me who devises studies like this?

Wtf is Special K, Roofies, and Ecstasy?

From here it it just seems like a very subjective usable dose to overdose ratio which to me is impossible to plot on a chart.

This really has no value to anyone interested in these compounds.

Tea fell into water
Smoalk N,N DMT errrrday

Quote:
11:53:11 โ€นUntmโ€บ Nexus chat and anti-gravity simulated racing is my coffee.

soulfood
#39 Posted : 11/17/2011 8:37:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The position of mescaline on that chart confuses me.

Parshvik Chintan
#40 Posted : 11/17/2011 9:17:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Untm wrote:
^ Would someone please tell me who devises studies like this?

multiple groups, if you want more details, i am sure they could be found on norml
Untm wrote:
Wtf is Special K, Roofies, and Ecstasy?

one would assume ketamine, rohypnol and mdma

Untm wrote:
From here it it just seems like a very subjective usable dose to overdose ratio which to me is impossible to plot on a chart.

ED-50 to LD-50; it is very possible to plot on a chart, and also partially subjective.

Untm wrote:
This really has no value to anyone interested in these compounds.

i find it has value, and i am interested in these compounds Smile

soulfood wrote:
The position of mescaline on that chart confuses me.

the dose at which you have a 50% chance of activity is 1/24th the dose at which you have a 50% chance of it being lethal.
more than twice the safety of alcolol
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
ๆจน

PREV123NEXT