We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Atomic Bliss Options

atomic.dharma
#1 Posted : 11/4/2011 5:45:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There are two signals all of the time, one of discomfort and another of comfort.

Silence in the mind, produces bliss in the body.

I must have all the time in the universe, and therefore, no lasting reason for anticipation, though anticipation is exciting.

Keeping on is most important.

We built this universe with induction, out of pure love.

When you know but adoration for all of creation, you must have gleaned, there is but one mind. A mind so enthralled with spirit, it abides no other thought.

When we speak sire to sire, no matter to which we are speaking, then our awareness must have liberated us, as a great species of societies.
We built this universe with induction, out of pure love.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

unclesyd
#2 Posted : 11/4/2011 3:25:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You say theres only one mind, but yet WE built this universe. Despite the fact we are all as one, it does not make each of us God. We do have the potential, but we also have the potential to be other more nasty things as well. You do seem to be gleaming some good tokens of fortune so keep up the good work. I'm just clarifying that the ONE built this universe out of pure love, not we.

Remember there is but one master dreamer, and he is soon to awaken in his own dream. That is what you all are feeling with the anticipated consioucness shift. The coming of our lord.

Keep on Keeping on............Wink
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

Dream2Awaken
#3 Posted : 11/5/2011 1:31:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Remember there is but one master dreamer, and he is soon to awaken in his own dream. That is what you all are feeling with the anticipated consioucness shift. The coming of our lord."

Loved this part!
Let the Tao flow through you. Be the embodiment of it so throughout, that when passed by on the street they say, "Look! There goes Dao!"

Sky Motion
#4 Posted : 11/5/2011 2:38:49 AM

<3

Beautiful Smile

oden
#5 Posted : 11/5/2011 7:08:01 AM

odin the one

Global
#6 Posted : 11/5/2011 2:32:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

unclesyd wrote:
You say theres only one mind, but yet WE built this universe. Despite the fact we are all as one, it does not make each of us God. We do have the potential, but we also have the potential to be other more nasty things as well. You do seem to be gleaming some good tokens of fortune so keep up the good work. I'm just clarifying that the ONE built this universe out of pure love, not we.

Remember there is but one master dreamer, and he is soon to awaken in his own dream. That is what you all are feeling with the anticipated consioucness shift. The coming of our lord.

Keep on Keeping on............Wink

Did you have a direct personal experience to suggest this, or is it what you got from reading/listening to others? If it was a direct experience, what form was it in?
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

unclesyd
#7 Posted : 11/7/2011 3:45:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have direct experience transversing the void yes. As any yogi I am guided somewwhat by my teachings, but most are insights gleamed threw repeated sprirtual voyages. Anyone can read in a book that we are all one, and most unfortuanetly cannot or dont have the ability to grasp such a concept. I like many of my other brethern here on the nexus have felt and experienced this oneness first hand. And I believe this individual has as well obviously. I was just clarifying that it realy aint the plural form but singular possevive that he should use.

Now on to the return of the dreamer to his dream. This is almost all personal experience. It really is a long complex story which I dont really have time to go over right now. But obviously the whole world feels a consioucness shift afoot, many here at the nexus have also said as such. And what a bigger shift in consioucness than the return of the King himself. I mean look at this world, so washed over with sin there is only one solution left. I know you here about all this return of Jesus stuff and is kind of washed over, but this is more of an awakening of the dreamer, not the son of God. But God himself.

I know this cause I am that torturd individual who shall inherit this. It was my choice and over ten years of preparations are soon to be fulfilled. Have to go, peace out. outsa, woutsa Shocked
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.