We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ketamine users please read this! Options

deadlight
#1 Posted : 11/3/2011 11:54:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Helo all, after the recent months of ketamine drought, it seemed for a time to have come back, but there are many many reports of very dodgey k circulating in the UK

iv been offerd this "k" litteraly douzens of times already in a few weeks, and the first time i took it with a friend who ended up getting arrested for being "drunk and disorderly". It turned a very peaceful person verry agressive, and has done worse to many other people.

the way to tell, is this new stuff looks too perfect. its a lighter, more perfectly white powder. its alot finer and does not form rocks like real k

let anyone you know who takes k, and get the info out there because with the drought having lasted for so long i know alot of users will jump on the first gram they're offerd, but this stuff can have serious consiquences

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 11/3/2011 11:58:59 PM

Probably MXE. Sad excuse for a molecule. No way of really knowing without TLC/a lab as far as I know.

Purges
#3 Posted : 11/4/2011 12:15:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It could be that MXE is being passed off as K, or it could just be really bad / adulterated stuff. A sure fire way to tell would be just by judging duration, Ketamine is over relatively quickly, whereas MXE will keep going for hoooours.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Pandora
#4 Posted : 11/4/2011 12:54:31 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I am aware of some folks in the UK within the past month or two who are K fans, wound up getting what they were sure turned out to be at least partially DXM in a dirty batch. Is there any easy way or kit to test for Ketamine purity?
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 11/5/2011 7:35:15 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I cleaned up all parts about buying/selling.

This forum is NOT to make people aware where they should get their substances!

Read this thread very carefully: [IMPORTANT] No buying/selling, why?

The Traveler

p.s. We are working hard in setting up the new Substance testing subforum which is here mainly for harm reduction.