We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
DMT Octopus Brain Options

atomic.dharma
#1 Posted : 11/3/2011 10:43:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ever since taking part in the spoils of the spice, I have been seeking information about what I saw. I saw a giant Octopus made of rainbow energy diamond geometric structures, with all kinds of things going on within it. It seemed like an extremely powerful, calm and wise thing, which communicated with me not in words, but instead telepathic messages. I drew a pictures to see if anyone has any thoughts. Keep in mind it is merely a representation (I'm no artist). I could never mimic the intense vibration the being possessed, or come even close to portraying its primal beauty. Comments will be appreciated and questions will be answered of course, should there be any.

After my encounter with the spoils of the spice, I have come to know a certain vibratory change, I can do in meditation now, where I feel like I go numb but everything around me becomes full of radiant super indestructible energy. It is a very healing process for my mind and body. Something like Avatar (swirls of electric rainbow ecstasy all around me, and without using any spice.) I am starting to think that spice can be used to play an induction role, but the posits all others make for you about meditation and galactic travel, should be ignored completely. You have to find it yourself, or you won't have the proper footing to traverse it. The key I feel to this, is to remain the open minded student and never sign any contracts. Know that all is temporary, accept for not manifested pure indestructible blissful consciousness. There are realms of great comfort and pure elation that you can find just merely sitting cross legged in a room, with the right mixture of consciousness and unconsciousness. I know this might be hard to believe, but once you are there, it will be hard to see it the other way. Who would have thought Smile I was an atheist for ages and then found Buddhism and then the spice cinched the deal. Empty space is the pure field of intelligence (some might say the mind of God), which manifests spirit, then fire, then water and earth (in this space and time). In case some remain, who are scared of journeying within, there is nothing but pure joy in the depths of it. The only way it will hurt you, is to heal you. However, it will produce fear should you be afraid. From the Tibetan book of the dead, we see two things. The families of Buddha (or Gunas in Hindu) create experience and that experience is glorious, fulfilling and interesting (especially challenge and overcoming challenge). I am now convinced this is the prime interest of the universe. To stay interested. Spice has helped me to realize, so I may begin to learn again. This stuff is the nectar of the gods, it would seem. Two words of wisdom, should they have any value to you. I know they did me. Strait out of the Tibetan book of the dead. One: when you travel always go for that which looks the most brilliant and complex, if you want to travel with the purpose of going further. Second and most important, remember that whatever insane thing you see, be it perceived as demonic or angelic, alien or cosmic. It is all a projection of your Mind, because the universe is but one mind.

P.S. Really makes you wonder about the spaghetti god Smile

Attached is the drawing. I would just like to see if anyone has seen anything that this image reminds them of, either with spice or without.

Thanks.

Atomic Buddha

atomic.dharma attached the following image(s):
DMT-Octopus.jpg (227kb) downloaded 245 time(s).
We built this universe with induction, out of pure love.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Sky Motion
#2 Posted : 11/3/2011 10:52:01 PM

<3

First of all I would like to say that is an incredible drawing! Respect.
As for the actual octopus, it sounds beautiful. What we're your emotions when viewing it? If you can remember.

atomic.dharma
#3 Posted : 11/3/2011 11:44:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It was like it wanted me look at it, out of the left corner of my eye, but I was afraid and kept on thinking, no I can't go with you yet. I have all these things I still have to do with my life. Finally I conceded. It suck me up into itself and I lost my ability to recollect what was happening. When I cam back and these pieced themselves back together. I had the notion the universe was teaming with life and "Gods" (Like ancient wise spirits). A hint of Egyptian, Aztec and Greek. Then running out of the house with glee and utter shock. I saw everything was like a grid with ancient alien symbols falling of it. This is after I had broke contact with the octopus and was back in reality, but it still looked all avataresq. Like a vibrant jungle. Then I saw a bird fly across and part this rainbow energy that was everywhere. I was so dumb struck and elated. The pain and suffering I felt before, immediately turned into adoration for creation.

۩
#4 Posted : 11/3/2011 11:46:52 PM

I am confident that this man has https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=26524
I believe we all have, in our own ways.
I love the drawing.
Welcome to the DMT-Nexus.

atomic.dharma
#5 Posted : 11/3/2011 11:54:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Indeed. When I read about the Opticus. It sent shivers down my spine, but in a good way of course.

dmtk2852
#6 Posted : 11/4/2011 1:42:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That is beautiful. As for your trip, this is an excellent trip.
Its common to see a spirit animal, or animals in your trip. I have seen elephants and pigs.
I also see glyphs and written language, which is unreadable to me. THey look more like bubble letters in my trip with multi-colors.

Either way, you're well on your way into the world of DMT. You have much more to enjoy

mayaself
#7 Posted : 11/4/2011 1:49:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yet another Opticus Wrangler! this seems to be an uber common thread here.

Ive actually been waking up from sleep to the remnants of some kind of spider/octopod like energy that i see in my dreams, open my eyes, and see on my bedroom wall for a good 3-5 seconds.....and this has happened like at least 10-14 times over the last 5-7 months...im trying to focus on it in my dreamscape and communicate, but it seems to freeze me in place. Any others here have this happening??

atomic.dharma
#8 Posted : 11/4/2011 1:51:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You ever think that Opticus might be Shiva?

mayaself
#9 Posted : 11/4/2011 1:59:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

not really....although i have been destroyed by it or its energy Smile

however, it seems way more electric and amoeba like than any kind of hindu archetype. In a past journey about 14 years ago, i got an egyptian,mayan,hindu god vibe, but this isnt anything like that for me.

atomic.dharma
#10 Posted : 11/4/2011 2:04:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think it might be the culminated connections of consciousness. Like the all seeing eye. But I am a little scared and becoming too friendly with it, if I'm wrong Smile

mayaself
#11 Posted : 11/4/2011 2:08:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

right, but it also seems to have its OWN consciousness greater than its parts...truly weird

atomic.dharma
#12 Posted : 11/4/2011 2:13:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, perhaps we are its body, but it still has a mind of its own. (Just a thought, not saying I know or anything)

mayaself
#13 Posted : 11/4/2011 2:36:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yea, im with you on that assessment, sort of like a fingernail to our body...the thing that is interesting is that it becomes overwhelming so fast....when you become aware of your role in the whole thing, it gets infinitely profound really quick....but yes im still trying to bring back the "normal reality" model of the relationship, but it seems to be some kind of next level thought-conscious crystalization, as the opticus wrangler so poetically states...i still cant grasp the fact that 99% of the human population has no idea what im talking about!

nen888
#14 Posted : 11/4/2011 2:41:38 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..this was a good thread thoughts on octopuses and consciousnessif you missed it...

thatmentat
#15 Posted : 11/4/2011 5:34:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

atomic.dharma wrote:
I think it might be the culminated connections of consciousness. Like the all seeing eye. But I am a little scared and becoming too friendly with it, if I'm wrong Smile

Well we are all unique manifestations of the same unified consciousness, so if it is it fits perfectly that it would have its own consciousness, being that is it the unified version of what we are subjectively.

That is a beautiful story by the way, you are an excellent writer. I saw a lot of similarities between your trip an life to mine. Agnosticism to buddhism, the Bardo Thodol, what you learned from your experience, how you described it, etc. So much resonates with me. I love it. You are on a wonderful path, welcome friend.

"We can build an ark of written words, and be resurrected, if the data is recorded."

Vent01
#16 Posted : 11/4/2011 7:04:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a shroom trip once where something was communicating with me via telepathy of wordthought, emotions, and images. It said that my consciousness is the appendage gloved in this body which is connected to the mantle of an octopus. The voice relayed this by showing me a picture of a finger leading up to the palm. Then it flooded my mind with an awareness of understanding.

It's really the only thing I've encountered that pertained to an octopus through psychedelics.

I would like to meet some in hyperspace though! Smile

ps: awesome drawing
An observer beholding experience

thatmentat
#17 Posted : 11/4/2011 7:46:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thatmentat wrote:
I saw a lot of similarities between your trip an life to mine.

PREPARE FOR TEH CREEPNESS

Ok so, I was listening to some Terence McKenna talks yesterday and to occupy my fidgetyness I drew some random drawings. On one of my drawings I decided to adorn the mask he wore with symbols. I just grabbed the picture of the wall where I hung it last night and they are SO similar, some even identical to yours. WTFFFF! Check these out:
thatmentat attached the following image(s):
1.png (1,375kb) downloaded 129 time(s).

"We can build an ark of written words, and be resurrected, if the data is recorded."

mayaself
#18 Posted : 11/4/2011 8:08:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Drew this back in 1997
mayaself attached the following image(s):
sp_lo.jpg (4,674kb) downloaded 118 time(s).

thatmentat
#19 Posted : 11/4/2011 8:16:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm reading this Herm and Opti article posted above, where it talks about the being of imaginary space by linguistic structure, as in its body is made of symbols and data. The symbols I drew, were half spontaneous creation and half letters and numbers with addition markings. Linguistic symbolisms. Uhm, Whut...

Herba Luisa
#20 Posted : 11/4/2011 9:28:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi atomic.dharma,

i met this octopus too: https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=1461

Actually it was some kind of Calamari-Type Octopod which sucked-up/swap my energy.

I heard it yet from so many Explorers that i think we can call it a common experience.
I experienced on a few journeys with the spice that there are razor-sharp tentacles, who
dissect my Soul and scanned my innermost beeing.

12NEXT