We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings Options

Tfin
#1 Posted : 11/3/2011 4:46:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

SWIM has been researching spice and extraction teks for some time now. He originally signed up on mycotopia.net and has now found this fantastic site as well.

He ordered his first 1 lb batch of powdered MHRB several months ago and has since done two separate extractions. The first revealed some very pure spice, but not much of it. After doing some more research he adapted his tek and pulled around 1g of spice from 100g of MHRB. Unfortunately this batch was not as pure....more peach/orange color mixed in.

SWIM's first sample of this stuff scared the living shit out of himself....won't go into details here (unless of course anyon'e curious). Had perception of difficulty of breathing....major body buzz. So more research was done.

Ultimately it was decided that a recrystallization was required to obtain a more pure product. This was done and produced fantastic results!

SWIM has since had several fascinating/awe inspiring journeys.

That's about it for now. SWIM looks forward to navigating this site and absorbing and giving back as much as possible.

Cheers

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 11/8/2011 4:12:23 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

howdy,

welcome to the nexus, and congrats on the successful extraction

so do you have any other experience psychedelics?

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Tfin
#3 Posted : 11/8/2011 5:05:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
howdy,

welcome to the nexus, and congrats on the successful extraction

so do you have any other experience psychedelics?

Thank you!

I first experimented with psychedelics back during my late teens/early 20's. Shrooms were the first exposure, then mescaline, and finally LSD.

My memory of the shrooms and mescaline were that they had a much more organic feel to the trip. I remember the LSD experiments were much more intense. Sometimes perceived as positive, sometime not so much. I remember my friend and I would take a tab and then about 30 to 40 min later we'd smoke a joint and it would produce the sensation of walking through a door into a room and the door would slam shut behind you. You had no choice but to proceed forward through the next door and succession of rooms/doors before you could come back out.

Thinking back on it all now I don't think I was fully prepared for the intensity of some of the trips. Never had a full blown freak-out but did witness others have them. Definitely some life changing events.

Haven't touched any psychedelics until a month or so ago when I discovered spice. Have been frightened, mystified, and liberated since then.

So much to learn.