We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
brewing now...first time tonight (mimosahuasca ) Options

jvosh1
#1 Posted : 11/2/2011 8:25:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, tonight is the night.

Right now I have about 4g of powdered syrian rue, the juice of half a lemon and 1/2 a cup of water boiling, in another pot i have 8 grams of shredded, then moderately powdered MHRB, juice of one lemon and 1/2 a cup of water.

I will bring them to a simmer for 30 min, and add water as necessary. I will do this a total of 3 times, let it rest and then boil the contents down, probably will do the egg white or baking powder trick to remove the tannins at that stage.

Of course, i'll let everyone know how it went.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jvosh1
#2 Posted : 11/2/2011 9:08:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

live update:

the first 30 min boil/filter produced a think brown sluge-like consistency with the rue tea. I added a bit more water and filtered it out. The resulting liquid is dark-brownish, but has yellow lacing.

As for the MHRB i filtered it out to get quite a low volume of liquid, but it was red, like really really red.

I have added more water/lemon juice for the second boil.

Again as this is my first time all around, any tips or advice is greatly appreciated.

flickedbic
#3 Posted : 11/2/2011 9:38:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

While Syrian rue seeds can take the heat just fine: Mimo should be kept at a low rolling boil; not too hot or it may injure the goodies.

Ginger root or lemon essential oil predose may help ease any remaining nausea (by preventing seretonergic 5-HT3 interaction).

Blessings.
All readable matter in the above post is ficticious.

Any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Without prejudice.

jvosh1
#4 Posted : 11/2/2011 9:56:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your reply!

I am just about to finish my last boil. I kept it to a gentle simmer most of the time, hopefully it will be ok.

I think i will drink sips of the rue tea by chasing it down with a camomile/lemon tea, that is sip of the rue, gulp down tea, wait 5min. repeat, and then I'll go with the mimosa tea after about 30 min.

I have a lot of nervous energy, but have been fasting half the day, and went to the gym. Perhaps it is the power of uncertainty or excitement. I'll keep it calm and positive!

۩
#5 Posted : 11/2/2011 10:59:58 PM

DMT can be boiled. This just caramelizes the sugars in the plants. It doesn't destroy DMT. Boiling excessively will just make for a brew that doesn't taste as good so no worries jvosh1!

Don't be nervous. I suggest eating something light if you are hungry, and chase the medicine with some toast or something. This will get digestion moving. This is very important.

I would drink the rue a bit faster and your 30 minute window is critical do not surpass it.

Love bliss and hyperspace man. Enjoy the meditations.

jvosh1
#6 Posted : 11/3/2011 12:54:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thanks everyone.

Had a great, mind clearing workout.

I got my teas resting in the fridge. I do want to add that on the egg white stage, i was left with quite a bit of egg participates, leaving it a cloudy hue. After some filtering, I did a final filter through a paper towel to get rid of all the last egg bits, i then strained out the paper towel.

Hopefully i won't lose too many goodies.

again thanks for all the guidance, i'll post my results tomorrow.

islandhome
#7 Posted : 11/3/2011 6:06:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

have ever done any type o dmt trip
if not id advise doing half the mim tea
you can always take more
You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"You ask a glass of water."

Douglas Adams

jamie
#8 Posted : 11/3/2011 6:16:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

that is alot of mimosa to take unless you arent very sensitive to it..especially if unfamiliar with oral harmala/DMT combinations.
Long live the unwoke.

jvosh1
#9 Posted : 11/4/2011 4:30:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It wasn't too bad, I'd say it was a very manageable first time, perhaps it was a bit mild due to me spiting out half the shot glass of rue.

I am putting together a trip report, and I'll post that in the same forum as this.

Cheers!

FrakTheGods
#10 Posted : 1/13/2014 9:24:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Old post, I know, quick question:

It's okay to boil rapidly? I've seen Preps that successfully worked in a 45 min boil.

3rdI
#11 Posted : 1/13/2014 10:16:56 AM

veni, vidi, spici

my guess is they may work, but not as well.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year