We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello Options

xsparkyx
#1 Posted : 11/2/2011 6:43:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi there, I have found this forum to be a wonderful wealth of knowledge and information. What prompted me to join, I guess the final straw, was a trip report on LSD written by a member named jbark. It resonates deeply. While it has been many years since LSD was taken, those years have been spent piecing together those trips. I'm still discovering pieces and as some get arranged, the picture just grows larger, to seemingly no end.

6 years of LSD exploration, working on 12 years of integration. I have been reading this forum and others as a sort of self help group of realization of what went down on those countless crazy nights. It has helped tremendously. In these 12 years mushrooms and salvia have been explored in depth. Salvia is sure special, and wild. Salvia visions is what drove me to the internet. It blew my mind what I found.

I feel the next step is to return full circle with what I have learned, this unfinished puzzle. Perhaps through DMT if it appears, if the time is right, in a galaxy, far far away. Or maybe Aya, or with what started this whole thing.

Anyway, enough openness. DMT is extremely fascinating and the stories found here are literally out of this world. I feel like this path just led me here, and I am gcoing to roll with it. This forum is just ringing my bell right now.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.