We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I have seen the light Options

Purges
#1 Posted : 11/1/2011 2:47:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set:Relaxed, a little sleepy
(physical condition) Set: Good
Setting (location): Home, living room, my usual blast off location
time of day: 11pm
recent drug use: Cannabis, Alcohol, MXE
last meal: Prawn Curry with Chapatis, Carrots and Spring Onions

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 75-80 kg, who's counting? Not me Razz
known sensitivities:
history of use: (experienced, novice, first timer - in general and for this specific substance/form) Getting pretty experienced, particularly with Changa

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): 'Flower Power' Changa - recipe here: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=26480
Dose(s): 40mg, followed by 20mg smoked at a leisurely pace - approx 30 mg spice total
Method of administration: In me trusty GVG

EFFECTS

Administration time: first dose 11pm
Duration: 30-40 mins at a guess, I wasn't counting, too busy brain-gasming Very happy
First effects: 30 secs
Peak: 15 mins in, after second dose
Come down: after 30-40 mins
Baseline: 1.5 hrs, still tripping a bit when I went into Chat, which looked like some sort of heavenly box of jewelled wonders.

Intensity (overall): About as intense as good sex, 3.5
Evaluation / notes:

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 4
Implesantness: 0
Visual Intensity: 2.5

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 0
Afterglow: 3 - magnificent mood afterwards, and lovely warm mental glow, top notch.

Hi guys, me again Pleased I just wanted to share a most beautiful journey that I experienced last night. This probably won't be a long report, but I hope I can in some way articulate the warmth and love that hyperspace greeted me with.

I felt the call to visit last night after my girlfriend went to bed. It was about 11 pm and I really didn't want to watch any more crap on the telly, so I switched everything off, loaded my GVG, lit a candle and rested my mind a little. I took a long deep breath, but did not clear all the Changa in there - subtle shift in conciousness, very nice. I took another deep breath finishing the rest of the bowl. I had just ingested approx 20 mg DMT, but was not close to break through. Odd. Normally 20mg gets me pretty far. I lay there and soaked in the warm fuzzy Changa vibes for a while, meditating, enjoying the head space, then a little voice in my head told me to smoalk the rest of the Changa in the vial next to me, which was only about 20mg, so around 10mg Spice. I loaded the pipe thinking how lucky and thankful I was for such a wonderful gift - DMT that is. What I love about Changa is that it can be layered, you can just keep taking hits and keep things rolling for as long as you want / need, it is very flexible and has allowed me many deep touching moments and insights, last night was most certainly one of those nights.

I cleared the pipe, keeping in mind my gratitude and love. I was projected into this place with a beam of light, which then rippled and multiplied. I had the distinct impression that the beam was feeding off my gratitude and love. It turned reds, purples, blues, whites, danced around and made the most exquisite patterns. These patterns seemed to be massaging my mind, almost like my mind and the light were making love, entwined. It was so beautiful. I was lying on the sofa moaning - the light was so exsquisitely beautiful, so nurturing, so loving, my mind was orgasming. Tears streamed from my eyes, the beauty enveloped me and I was lost in complete and utter beautiful terrible ecstacy. I genuinely didn't want it to ever stop, but gradually it faded, I lay on the sofa, my face drenched with tears, repeating "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" - I now know what Christians refer to as 'giving thanks and praise.' I gave it in spades last night was rewarded with complete, total and utter bliss.

I love my life, I love the magnificent gift that is DMT and I love all you guys. I have seen the light.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Global
#2 Posted : 11/1/2011 3:06:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Beautiful report Purges. I feel like I can certainly relate and your title definitely caught my attention. I'm still trying to get back to the light Laughing
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Purges
#3 Posted : 11/1/2011 3:36:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Smile I was not expecting such an encounter, but it really was something else. Funny how the gratitude feeds back to you and creates ever increasing waves of bliss.

My journeys have been filled with tears recently, which is weird as I never cry. Maybe its suppressed tears that are long over due? I dunno, felt great to cry any way.

tele
#4 Posted : 11/1/2011 3:45:04 PM
Explorer

It's awesome how this substance can give so many effects, from sheer terror to pure extacy. I've certainly been both ways...

BTW, as changa is usually smoked, I wonder how one uses it with GVG? Do you apply enough heat to combust it, or simply vaporize?

Global
#5 Posted : 11/1/2011 3:50:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

After I got back from seeing the light, I was crying, screaming at the top of my lungs, just plain cracking up. I couldn't get the positive energy out quick enough. I also felt like I had a minor stroke cause I couldn't feel or move my left arm for a minute or two, but it went away quickly so I was never too concerned Laughing
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

Rising Spirit
#6 Posted : 11/1/2011 3:57:30 PM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

I rejoice at your deep immersion within The Light of all lights! There is nothing more beautiful, nor so inspiring as such Divine radiance and shimmering luminosity. :idea:
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

Purges
#7 Posted : 11/1/2011 4:00:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Global - I am glad I didn't come back screaming, I would have woken my other half up and I'm pretty sure she would have spoiled my magnificent afterglow Laughing

tele wrote:
BTW, as changa is usually smoked, I wonder how one uses it with GVG? Do you apply enough heat to combust it, or simply vaporize?

I have actually found that it is most effective vaped in the GVG compared to smoked in a bong, plus it tastes nicer and produces a crystal clear trip, whereas with combusted Changa I find I do not get the same clarity.

I use these conical gauzes which fit perfectly, and keep all the Changa directly beneath the ceramic foam, and move the torch up and down until the vapor stops and it starts getting a little smokey - that is when all the alks have been vaped and the dry leaf matter is on the verge of combusting. You are left with brown, dry petals / leafs etc which have no further goodies left in them, I suggest you give it a try Smile

And yes, I have certainly been both ways with Spice, but recently it has just been pure BLISS Very happy

Herba Luisa
#8 Posted : 11/1/2011 4:15:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote a fellow Nexian:

"it was an Changasm"!

And i've been there too..

Purges
#9 Posted : 11/1/2011 4:38:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Herba - I believ it was actually me who used the term Changasm in one of your threads as a matter of fact Smile https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&m=281666 Post no 7 Wink Laughing

Rising Spirit wrote:
I rejoice at your deep immersion within The Light of all lights! There is nothing more beautiful, nor so inspiring as such Divine radiance and shimmering luminosity. :idea:

Divine radiance and shimmering luminosity describes the experience very eloquently! Thanks for the jubilations! If only it was a permanent state of being Razz

Global
#10 Posted : 11/1/2011 7:32:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Purges wrote:
Global - I am glad I didn't come back screaming, I would have woken my other half up and I'm pretty sure she would have spoiled my magnificent afterglow Laughing

All my roommates were gone for the weekend, and I'm actually a little surprised that no one called the cops thinking someone was being murdered in my house. They were all screams of bliss of course though.

tele
#11 Posted : 11/1/2011 8:19:51 PM
Explorer

Purges, what's the difference between conical gauzes and loading the changa straight on top of the single GVG screen?
I'll probably try changa someday...

When you mix in the caapi/harmala extract into the leaf matter, do you feel it can give off unpleasant taste or harshness of smoke?
And do you think one could get enough harmalas onto the mix from plain caapi leafs for example, or do you recommend adding some extract?

Sky Motion
#12 Posted : 11/2/2011 2:00:34 AM

<3

Wonderful, truly!

Purges
#13 Posted : 11/2/2011 12:11:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why thank you Sky Razz I think if I had dosed a bit higher it would have been almost unbearably pleasurable Laughing Next time....

tele wrote:
Purges, what's the difference between conical gauzes and loading the changa straight on top of the single GVG screen?
I'll probably try changa someday...

When you mix in the caapi/harmala extract into the leaf matter, do you feel it can give off unpleasant taste or harshness of smoke?
And do you think one could get enough harmalas onto the mix from plain caapi leafs for example, or do you recommend adding some extract?

Loading it onto a single GVG screen means that the Changa is spread out, and not all of it will be beneath the foam bit, which I find means that you won't fully vape all the Changa - the conical gauze keeps it all central, so you know the heat is passibng directly through all of the herb, meaning fast easy vaporization - I vape Ganja with these gauzes like that as well.

The taste is lovely tbh, the plant matter adds a nice herby flavour to the smoalk, stuff like Mint, Lavender and Jasmine seem to add a lovely sweet edge to it (I have a thing about Jasmine if you hadn't noticed Pleased ) - nothing like being obliterated by a lovely sweet tasting blend imho Very happy

I have vaped straight harmalas in the GVG and they were pretty awesome (used a scrubber) - and always add extracted harmalas to the mix as well as I find plain leaf isn't quite strong enough for my liking, even smoked in a bong. 250 mg added to a 1:1 blend should be plenty, and doesn't leave one too grounded for full on hyperspacial immersion, obviously YMMV, but all my friends who have tried this blend say it is perfection Cool This is my preferred method of ingestion over freebase...

shoe
#14 Posted : 11/2/2011 2:00:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome back brother, everyone needs bliss in their life.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Purges
#15 Posted : 11/2/2011 3:01:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, and yes I agree, the world would be a better place if everyone got to experience such bliss from time to time. I resonate greatly with the bit of your signature that I can read Pleased

tele
#16 Posted : 11/2/2011 4:00:13 PM
Explorer

Purges: Have you tried sublingual caapi extract(20-30mg) and then FB DMT?
If yes, how does it compare to changa?

Purges
#17 Posted : 11/2/2011 4:06:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No I haven't, it is on the cards though. Changa has been treating me very well, so I tend to save my extract for that.

tele
#18 Posted : 11/2/2011 4:12:33 PM
Explorer

Purges wrote:
No I haven't, it is on the cards though. Changa has been treating me very well, so I tend to save my extract for that.

I don't think you have to think about saving extract for that. In the end it's 15-30mg caapi extract and 13-30mg DMT, so not very much.

I recommend it highly, I think it's nicer than plain DMT.
After you try it, you can PM or write here how you feel about the differences.

Purges
#19 Posted : 11/3/2011 12:50:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a fresh batch of Spice in the freezer right now. Will report back once I have tried this method. Although having a paste under my tongue for 10+ minutes seems like it may be a bit annoying - or does it dissolve / absorb fully?

tele
#20 Posted : 11/3/2011 9:44:22 AM
Explorer

Purges wrote:
I have a fresh batch of Spice in the freezer right now. Will report back once I have tried this method. Although having a paste under my tongue for 10+ minutes seems like it may be a bit annoying - or does it dissolve / absorb fully?

It would be annoying! Luckily, it's only 20-30mg that gets absorbed very quickly under your tongue. I recommend getting your fingertip wet with saliva and then getting the pre measured dose on your fingertip, then placing the dose in one place under your tongue. Then smoke after 30-60 minutes. 60 minutes is recommended for the full caapi effects. The caapi affects DMT doses for about 4-6 hours after it's in your system.
PS. You might already know it, but keeping your batch over 48 hours slightly increases the yield.