We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Gearing up for part II of life and a Soul Cleansing Options

motiv311
#1 Posted : 10/31/2011 6:31:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DMT the spirit molecule. The one last "drug" (if you can call it that) on a once long list of coveted and complex formulas, I've had occasion to try. It just never came, and over the years I've convinced myself that I didn't need to seek out DMT and it would somehow find me when I was ready. I'm 25 and ready to move on with life, away from drugs, but I also know this is the only time that would be right and proper in my development to set aside time, resources and energy to make this happen.

Being a member on Bluelight since 2004, I've had occasion to visit The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The 6th Recursion, and I've always been fascinated by the incredible "black and white" "good vs. evil" trips people describe while on DMT. Lately I've been having incredible lucid dreams (all natural) where I see the nature of the universe, and I get to ask questions. Some of the stuff I've experienced over the years seems to matchup with insight gained through DMT.

I believe humanity is technologically and spiritually ready to be hurled forward so fast- towards the stars - that we will meet the otherside of death without the need to die. Our unconscious human domain, where all dimensions and loving beings come together in a great "intersection of the stars". Where indiviuality may become blurred, as you may instantly "know" someones true nature in less than a nanosecond, complete and loving. We no longer need to be held apart by our petty differences. We no longer need live in the Caveman's "every man for himself" mentality. I'm not here to feed my ego or prove i'm right about anything, I just hope you help me into this adventure and maybe share bits and pieces of your knowledge with me.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 10/31/2011 6:53:18 PM

Quote:
Some of the stuff I've experienced over the years seems to matchup with insight gained through DMT.

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus motiv311! I just want to say that preconceptions are misconceptions, especially in regards to DMT. You really have no idea what this substance is or what it does until you experience it for yourself. And even when you do, you still have absolutely no idea. None of us do. It's just that ... different, so to speak...

With that said, I'm excited to hear about your experiments with DMT. Please let us know if you have any questions.

oden
#3 Posted : 11/2/2011 4:29:18 AM

odin the one