We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Little intro Options

frankfrank
#1 Posted : 10/31/2011 5:27:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone

Surfing the web shopping for Sally ( long time buddy who opened my eyes on the "parallel universes" I came around mhrb and san pedro. Being of a super curious nature I started doing research on this product and ended up here. A month a half later I have 4 extractions done 3 stb and 1 a/b with pretty decent results for the newbie I am.

I have no big chemistry background but learned the basics in highschool and have the opportunity to learn easely so I made my way trough the different extraction teks without too much problems and with a good understanding of the steps required toward a good result.

I still haven't fully tried my product but im taking my time and making baby steps into this direction. ( I can only rely on the members of this forum for info on spice. I know no one around me that has even heard of this godly product.) I have to admit that im a bit scared even if I've consumed way worse things in my life.

I'm the kind of person that will ask alot of questions and that will post theories since I beleive that sharing tought can only help us progess.
(We have something to learn from every questions we come across in life and if we already know the answer it can always benefit to someone else so as we've heard a thousand times in our life : There's no stupid question Smile )

I would like to be part of this community and be able to share my experiences and progess or just chat about phylosophy.
Because i find entheogens let us learn about ourselves and see other sides of our daily reality and this can always be discussed in a phylosophical way.

Thanks for spending some time reading this post

Frank

Pls dont flame me for spelling mistakes. English isnt my first lang.Embarrased

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Dream2Awaken
#2 Posted : 10/31/2011 6:06:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus! I hope your journey to hyperspace treats you right, and know that we're always here to help when needed.
Let the Tao flow through you. Be the embodiment of it so throughout, that when passed by on the street they say, "Look! There goes Dao!"

frankfrank
#3 Posted : 10/31/2011 6:12:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thx dream! Smile

Parshvik Chintan
#4 Posted : 10/31/2011 8:32:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lol nexus is not the land of the grammar nazi
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
ๆจน

oden
#5 Posted : 11/2/2011 4:19:13 AM

odin the one

welcome... i truly hope you find what your seeking...i to have been searching for a very long time.. i just did not know what i was looking for...but here i find the friends that i like in this world that have helped give me hope. look around feel free to ask.they truly have open hearts.. and if given the chance will show you.. peace