We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello; long-time lurker, first time poster. Options

flickedbic
#1 Posted : 10/30/2011 7:38:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am so happy to finally be a part of this community after watching from afar for so long.

I grew up in California; where I met the bush of doom, mushrooms, Salvia, Amanita muscaria, rue and Yopo.

My dog just recieved some MHRB to keep his rue company. Very happy

I appreciate all who put in their time and energy on this forum.

Blessings.

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious.

Any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Without prejudice.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

flickedbic
#2 Posted : 10/30/2011 7:41:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Duplicate post deleted.Embarrased

Without prejudice.

Limeni
#3 Posted : 10/30/2011 6:37:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nex flickedbic.

Look forward to reading your posts - would be interested to hear about your experiences with the plants you mentioned, and what you feel you have learned from them.

I wish your dog well with his new combination.Cool

flickedbic
#4 Posted : 10/31/2011 1:22:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I appreciate your kind welcome Smile

The Bush of Doom has taught me to take the time to enjoy the small things; and helped awaken me to the wonderous nature of "outside" existence.

Mushrooms then came and hammered this home; while helping me see the power I wield as co-creator and expanding my view of existence.

Salvia, a luscious but demanding mistress who never failed to make me sweat. She showed me there is more unknown to be experienced; and confronted me with the stark reality that death was an absolute eventuality as I felt the timless power of the universe(or perhaps it was space-time itself) wash over me; feeling me up for possible assimilation.

"You can have my body; when I am done with it!"Surprised

Salvia also tought me to be kind to trees and mother earth, to see the living inter-connected reality in the moment, real-time; as opposed to the psilo mushroom "overview" if that makes sense...

Amanita (fresh-picked from the forest of Norther California) came to blend the Salvias' earthy "awareness of the interconnected now" with the universal "truth-mind" of psilo mushrooms.

(I'll talk about my dog now)

My dog had a very powerful experience (more powerful than 2 tabs; or an 1/8th psilo) with showers of pristine, joyful waves hammering him into a stupified-by-wonder celestial intelligence. This effect was after recycling urine several times off of a few fresh but fully-dried mushrooms, two powdered and drank after steeping in vodka; before one was eaten whole (after being roast over the fire). He was literally felled by the power of the experience; and as a test to his mind-state he predicted and (co)controlled the actions of his companions without speaking a word.

Forgot to mention a nauseous LSA experience: followed by a LOVELY LSH conversion and experience afterwards using the same seeds. These are very precious ally plants to my dog and he is greatly looking forward to more lessons.

Rue came to let him work with it alone, in tea; becoming familiar... for the future as well as potentiating Yopo.

Yopo came to tear down his fear with its' claws; and showed him his first intense CEV's and amazing audio hallucinations.
Yopo also helped him learn of Lemon essential oils' beta-pinene antagonizing 5-HT3 receptors to prevent seretonergic nausea much more effectly than ginger root. Orally consuming Yopo and Rue after dosing LEO gave him some nice evenings with friends and showed him that more is possible; as well as giving him a couple purges and he feels helped prepare him for the Aya/Ana brew.

He also recently had several great experiences with an oil-huasca; using Sweet Basil extract (containing Methyl chavicol) after drinking the enzyme-inhibiting Star anise tea. These experiences helped to confirm his suspicions that psychedelics are all around us.

Trichilla Catuba is a strong sexual tonic; with vivid and lucid erotic dreams... to be taken with Muira Puama.

Muira Puama he still need to extract into alcohol to use with the Catuba, but smokes nicely and gives LSD-like energetica and stimulating electricity feeling.

Siberian Ginseng always helped him feel good, warm, and mentally efficient; even during times of environmental and social stress.

Blessings.

Without prejudice.