We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Friends of the Coca Leaf Social Club Options

Untm
#21 Posted : 6/1/2012 9:44:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The former.

Tea fell into water
Smoalk N,N DMT errrrday

Quote:
11:53:11 ‹Untm› Nexus chat and anti-gravity simulated racing is my coffee.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Untm
#22 Posted : 6/1/2013 5:53:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pachamama abides and triumphs over NATO

Viva la Coca!

Friends of the Coca Leaf
Untm attached the following image(s):
IMG_2222.JPG (1,318kb) downloaded 136 time(s).

Tea fell into water
Smoalk N,N DMT errrrday

Quote:

nexalizer
#23 Posted : 6/5/2013 5:39:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

corpus callosum wrote:
We in the West have a tendency to cause cultural vandalism which has adverse consequences for those who are fully versed in the sensible use of various ethnobotanicals and have done so for a very long time, and by all accounts, with few or no problems.

QTF. There should be a Nexus Best Quotes (TM) buttom for things like thisVery happy
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

Untm
#24 Posted : 6/5/2013 6:22:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=9445 Quote Thread

Tea fell into water
Smoalk N,N DMT errrrday

Quote:

Parshvik Chintan
#25 Posted : 6/5/2013 9:29:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Untm wrote:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=9445 Quote Thread

wrong one lol
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d...aspx?g=posts&t=12314
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Untm
#26 Posted : 6/6/2013 3:40:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For clarification our mission statement is:

The Association ’Friends of the Coca Leaf’ was established in Antwerp, Belgium, in september 2011. It is formed by citizens who reside in the European Union. The association surges as a response to the concerns in European civil society on the impact of anti-drug policies in general and of the ban on the coca leaf in particular. The association has the following objectives :

1. Improve the understanding in Europe of the Andean Amazonian coca leaf culture, counter the confusion between coca leaves and cocaine, and avoid the stigmatisation of consumers and producers of this plant in its natural state.

2. To defend the use of the coca leaf and its traditional derivates in the entire world as a contribution to public health, thanks to its high medicinal and nutritional value.

3. To promote the creation of systems for the legal distribution of the coca leaf and its traditional derivates for the personal use of its members, by legal means and respecting the rules of fair trade, in co-operation with organisations of producers in Colombia, Peru and Bolivia, who produce traditional derivates, respecting the current environmental and public health norms.

Tea fell into water
Smoalk N,N DMT errrrday

Quote:

Kash
#27 Posted : 6/9/2013 6:11:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

Hey Untm, I really like what you are doing here. I am a big fan of coca leaves myself. I wish you much luck with your mission!

Untm wrote:
On the note of Cocaine, in order to gather enough leaves to extract a gram of Cocaine it would take a member 3 years buying the maximum order possible every week. This would add to to expenses over 1000 euros just for the leaves themselves, then they would have to purchase reagents, and then spend the time doing the work themselves.

Just thought I would point out though that this statement is entirely untrue. One could extract 1g from 400g leaves if they were of marginally decent quality, and if they know what they are doing. So more realistically it would take a few weeks to save the this up, and not cost nearly that much, unfortunately. Thought you should know.
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

Untm
#28 Posted : 6/9/2013 6:15:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's very subjective from plant to plant; and not the message we are trying to promote here.

Tea fell into water
Smoalk N,N DMT errrrday

Quote:

Kash
#29 Posted : 6/9/2013 7:15:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

Yes that is understandable, however, it doesnt really warrant inaccurate information in promotion of the message either, that is all I will say. It is subjective from plant to plant, but not on that level.
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

joshisom
#30 Posted : 6/10/2013 1:07:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

just want to apalogise i looked up the coca leaf society and what i said is the exact reason why it becomes so hard for you guys i enjoy growing my coca plants do you guys traditionally only chew or can you make tea id like to try this any tips?

PREV12