We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
because my heart has lost faith Options

oden
#1 Posted : 10/28/2011 11:20:53 AM

odin the one

im here because. i do not understand. im here because i long to believe in something greater. we want a better world. but we are afraid to stand up. to call out the wrongs. we know what we want. a world peace of commpassion of understanding.. i have tried the churches. but they cannot answer my questions. are perhaps its because to do so. negates there book locked teachings. i know in my heart there is a reason for me being here. when i was young i thought it was to stop the school yard bullies. but now my understanding needs are greater.. i have spent my life trying to prove i had no fear. even my jobs to others were insane. but gave me balance.. i have climbed mountains. jumped out of planes. rode bulls got slamed everytime, never made the 8 secs. i have dove deep in the oceans and underwater caves.. i have done highrise buildings on the outside.. i have climbed towers for the last 10 years . climbing to heights of 2000 ft to do my job in the most extream weather conditions and watch this world. i have been lucky enough to know great love and amazing friends... but still i do not understand.. no one told me of this site. i just found it in my searching for an answer to me! i found great information here.. maby the most importent info for my heart.. the new friends i have found here give great info with great care love and understanding. my want is to understand hyperspace and dmt..my dream is to come out with even a lil more understanding on how to heal the people of my world.. i have been told that a great force watches over me... to me.... that force should be watching over someone weaker sadder,. afraid of where they are. protect them from harm cause when i hear are see a child or older person has come to great harm my heart sinks a lil more to understand why...i did not write this to become a member... cause the people here already welcomed me as if i am...i wrote this to help anyone understand mayby who i am.... of all the crap websites i have discovered.. only a few do i feel are needed.. this is the one that i dream and hope will last forever.. i ramble im sorry... to the members thank you again. p.s if you have an idea of what you think is the best tek. let me know i have read alot. but still not sure of the best one...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

bindu
#2 Posted : 10/28/2011 11:25:44 AM

youre welcome

bless
blessed be all forms of intelligence

oden
#3 Posted : 10/28/2011 12:19:54 PM

odin the one

bindu wrote:
youre welcome

bless

thank you bindu.. i love this site. it calls to me to learn.. fell free to pass me any wisdom..

nen888
#4 Posted : 10/28/2011 12:42:04 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..thank you for the intro., oden, it certainly sounds like you're ready for the next level..Smile welcome..
and you sound like you're coming from a good place in your heart..
i don't know what the 'best' tek is on here..i know q21q21's is popular..i recommend A/B teks..
look forward to hearing how you go...

oden
#5 Posted : 10/28/2011 1:29:50 PM

odin the one

much respect nen88.. thank you. my jump will be soon i hope. my research is on going

Pandora
#6 Posted : 10/28/2011 4:13:48 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello oden,

Welcome to the Nexus. I really enjoyed reading that and understand that you didn't come here to write it. Which makes it even more meaningful to me that you chose to share it.

Thank You.

Some people seem destined to search, to never fully find, to never fully be satisfied. I cannot help but wonder if you might be one of those based on your essay. You sound so fascinating, so driven. So, . . . I'm not sure, . . . perhaps energized is the word.

I do hope that during your ongoing quests you have taken at least brief moments to look from those vaulted and depth perspectives and maybe feel what a hawk feels, perceive what Architeuthis perceives . . .Have you noticed the fractal patterns yet and the exquisiteness of the individual occurrences? Have you smelled the flowers?

LOL - I am self-indulgent. I use your intro to rant. Clearly it resonated with me.

I know you made an impression in chat and hope you will come in again soon - we love offering help with extractions among other things.

I personally recommend Noman's tek as a great starting point. It is so easy and I'm a believer in KIS (keep it simple). Also, it gives nice yields in short time. Satisfying.

I wish you well in your quest and hope you will share your thoughts along the way. I am so glad you found us. Please do check out the wiki link (upper right hand corner of the forum) and do not hesitate to post any questions that might come up.

Again, welcome to the Nexus.

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

۩
#7 Posted : 10/28/2011 5:29:32 PM

Oden! Welcome to the DMT-Nexus, man!

I was incredibly inspired by chatting with you the other night.
I am very excited for you to try the spice!
Please let us know if you have any questions, and be safe up there!!
<3

oden
#8 Posted : 10/28/2011 5:31:33 PM

odin the one

Thank you..believe it or not. im a very happy person. i laugh and giggle. im with my person in life. and find great joy in people. im lucky in the fact that people trust me and have proven it with there lives.and that among all things reminds me to have honor when i deal with others.. you seem to have great spirit. and i love that! i am greatful for what this world seems to keep shareing with me. i thank you for taking the time to say hello and your help.. this is my place

oden
#9 Posted : 10/28/2011 5:41:11 PM

odin the one

pandora and others. you are inspiration to me i cannot thank you enough for making me feel welcome here..

oden
#10 Posted : 10/28/2011 5:43:27 PM

odin the one

۩ wrote:
Oden! Welcome to the DMT-Nexus, man!

I was incredibly inspired by chatting with you the other night.
I am very excited for you to try the spice!
Please let us know if you have any questions, and be safe up there!!
<3

thank you.. for the shout. love this place.. great work all

oden
#11 Posted : 10/28/2011 5:46:34 PM

odin the one

Pandora wrote:
Hello oden,

Welcome to the Nexus. I really enjoyed reading that and understand that you didn't come here to write it. Which makes it even more meaningful to me that you chose to share it.

Thank You.

Some people seem destined to search, to never fully find, to never fully be satisfied. I cannot help but wonder if you might be one of those based on your essay. You sound so fascinating, so driven. So, . . . I'm not sure, . . . perhaps energized is the word.

I do hope that during your ongoing quests you have taken at least brief moments to look from those vaulted and depth perspectives and maybe feel what a hawk feels, perceive what Architeuthis perceives . . .Have you noticed the fractal patterns yet and the exquisiteness of the individual occurrences? Have you smelled the flowers?

LOL - I am self-indulgent. I use your intro to rant. Clearly it resonated with me.

I know you made an impression in chat and hope you will come in again soon - we love offering help with extractions among other things.

I personally recommend Noman's tek as a great starting point. It is so easy and I'm a believer in KIS (keep it simple). Also, it gives nice yields in short time. Satisfying.

I wish you well in your quest and hope you will share your thoughts along the way. I am so glad you found us. Please do check out the wiki link (upper right hand corner of the forum) and do not hesitate to post any questions that might come up.

Again, welcome to the Nexus.

Peace & Love

your already making my planet look better!!!! WOW

tigerstrike92
#12 Posted : 10/28/2011 7:06:01 PM

Homo-divinorum

Oden is... the worlds most interesting man. Wink

Sorry I couldn't help it after reading the first half of your intro.

In all seriousness though, I can relate. Always feeling the need to make you/this world better.... just SOMEHOW... in any way shape or form that you can. Having a feeling that you know that YOU will be the change that is needed, whether it is just a very tiny change that doesn't seem to matter in the grand scheme (but it doesSmile ) or a huge change that will revolutionize.

Oden... you path seems noble, your heart seems true, and your soul seems courageous.

Welcome.
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

Ice House
#13 Posted : 10/28/2011 7:10:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Wonderful intro oden and welcome! Youre in good company, very glad to have you aboard and I look forward to hearing more from you.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Ice
#14 Posted : 10/28/2011 7:34:34 PM
silently awaiting

I look forward to your future contributions also. You won't find anywhere else better than the Nexus to discuss, grow, philosophize, and experience the most awesome substance on the planet.

Godspeed, good sir!
We are...
We are like that sentence.
We are not finished.

oden
#15 Posted : 10/28/2011 9:22:14 PM

odin the one

tigerstrike92 wrote:
Oden is... the worlds most interesting man. Wink

Sorry I couldn't help it after reading the first half of your intro.

In all seriousness though, I can relate. Always feeling the need to make you/this world better.... just SOMEHOW... in any way shape or form that you can. Having a feeling that you know that YOU will be the change that is needed, whether it is just a very tiny change that doesn't seem to matter in the grand scheme (but it doesSmile ) or a huge change that will revolutionize.

Oden... you path seems noble, your heart seems true, and your soul seems courageous.

Welcome.

lmao... the worlds most interesting man.. his words would break a normal mans jaw!!!..too funny. but yes i do believe you understand.. thank you.. and i loved that humorLaughing and thanks for the giggle

oden
#16 Posted : 10/28/2011 9:24:13 PM

odin the one

Ice House wrote:
Wonderful intro oden and welcome! Youre in good company, very glad to have you aboard and I look forward to hearing more from you.

thank you.. soooo glad to find my new friends

oden
#17 Posted : 10/28/2011 9:30:48 PM

odin the one

Ice wrote:
I look forward to your future contributions also. You won't find anywhere else better than the Nexus to discuss, grow, philosophize, and experience the most awesome substance on the planet.

Godspeed, good sir!

thank you sir.. you are right about the nexus.. my kind of people. the hearts are big here. and i dig that..

tele
#18 Posted : 10/28/2011 9:31:16 PM
Explorer

Velkome.

I think you are looking for that "something" in the right place, congrats for thatWink

PS. If you want safe and perfectly easy and good yielding(lots of white crystals), look at q21q21's tek. Google it.

oden
#19 Posted : 10/28/2011 9:39:45 PM

odin the one

tele wrote:
Velkome.

I think you are looking for that "something" in the right place, congrats for thatWink

PS. If you want safe and perfectly easy and good yielding(lots of white crystals), look at q21q21's tek. Google it.

tele thank you.. have checked out the tek... i cannot believe all that have taken time out of there lives to welcome me.. i am humbled... thanks tele

JoshuaX
#20 Posted : 10/29/2011 5:18:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I can very much relate my friend. From one seeker to another I wish you the best on your journey. Like you, I am also new here and find this forum to be different... seems much more closely knit and respectful of the subjects discussed.

It sounds like you have led and interesting life and I'm sure there is soooooo much more to come.

~peace~

12NEXT