We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Aya Tonic for daily micro dosing? Options

Herba Luisa
#1 Posted : 10/27/2011 8:13:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Are there Aya users who drink the Tea daily as a Tonic over longer periods?
I like to to know if its better to extract B.caapi + P.viridis with
EtOH than with Water. EtOH would be better for long time storage?

I there someone who's got experience with Aya/Alcohol-extract for daily micro dosing of the sacrament?

Extraction?

Dosing?

Problems?

Ideas?

Namaste....

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

purple_dye
#2 Posted : 11/7/2011 4:11:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I take caapi on a daily basis. I take ~20-40g sometimes more sometimes less. I would like to start to integrate some just over threshold doses oh mimosa every now and then.

I think this would be great for next semester. I'm taking a philosophy of eastern religion class and would be awesome going to class with a little of my own enlightened state of mind Pleased

I'm going to start experimenting at home first obviously and attempt to proceed with day-to-day activity's.

Ill keep you updated.

Also, why don't you just give it a try yourself and give us some feedback?
PS

This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were missing

jamie
#3 Posted : 11/7/2011 4:32:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

sure I am like..I dunno 9 months into daily dosing now..sometimes I do use rue or rue extracted harmalas though..95% of the time I do use caapi though.

I just brew it with spring water..I always rebrew my sediments from when I brew kilos as well into my microdose brews, and throw in a bit of chaliponga..sometimes mimosa, and a bunch of caapi leaf..im talking microdose admixtures..below what will make you trip. I always feel the caapi though. I love it. I drink as much as I want..sometimes 2 g sometimes 20g-whatever- I lay down and enter shamanic time. Deep Meditation Therapy. It works Pleased

Im more sensitive to everything now, combined with a raw diet full of MAOI rich fruits..and when I drink full doses 1-2 times a week I implode.

Im am always cyclin at 8 hertz yo.
Long live the unwoke.

universecannon
#4 Posted : 11/7/2011 4:58:56 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Whenever i can afford a sufficient supply of caapi i drink it everyday..in my experience, this goes very well with a day full of meditation, yoga, and tons of uncooked fruits and vegetables

The dose varies, but i usually would do about 5 to 10g in the morning and at night, with a big dose a few times a week..

Lately i haven't been able to afford much caapi, and so i've been sticking that 4:1 forestrx caapi bark in my smoothies and eating extracted syrian rue harmalas at night with melatonin- I usually eat anywhere from 20mg to 250mg of rue harmalas. Sensitivity has sky rocketed and i feel as healthy as a trytamine'd horse :]

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"