We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings from over here! Options

venom
#1 Posted : 10/27/2011 8:26:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all,
I am not going to tell more than i should so Pleased
i am a boy and this forum helped me in many ways. Especially the limonene and fumaric acid discoveries here
made me a big fan of the forum.
If this forum can make me a man in understanding more about dmt and techniques than i am very happy and will
do whatever i can to contribute and help other members.
Thats all folks, i hope to discuss alot here Smile
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.

- in memorium of T MCK

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

nen888
#2 Posted : 10/28/2011 3:50:16 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..welcomeSmile
good to hear the nexus has been useful, so is d-limonine the best result for you venom?
hope u discuss a lot too...

venom
#3 Posted : 10/29/2011 9:09:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey Smile
for the cactus extraction it seems like a gift from god Smile
but i encounter plenty problems with mimosa and limonene. Much of work to do in that area Sad
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.

- in memorium of T MCK