We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello! Options

MuccaGrassa
#1 Posted : 10/25/2011 5:13:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My first experience with psychedelics was with LSD 3 years ago. The experience was life-changing and I was convinced that everyone needed to try psychedelics at least once to improve their lives. I came to truly appreciate the beauty of the universe of the first time and to recognize how trivial human problems and worries are. For the first time, I began to explore ideas, seek enlightenment, and question the nature of consciousness and reality. This was especially true once I discovered DMT. I started lurking on these forums and making DMT 9 months ago, and have since shared DMT with 30 or so other people, and made changa and ayahuasca. Now, I would like to become a member of this site in order to get more involved, in order to learn more and share knowledge and experiences. I am excited at the prospect of joining a community with so many like-minded people together.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

thatmentat
#2 Posted : 10/25/2011 5:30:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As a fellow newcomer to the site, I say welcome and enjoy. You sound like a decent fit from what I've gathered so far. I'll keep an eye out for your posts. Welcome!

"We can build an ark of written words, and be resurrected, if the data is recorded."

gammagore
#3 Posted : 10/27/2011 7:20:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

About time you joinedSmile