We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What's up friends ( a greeting and a trip report) Options

JoshuaX
#1 Posted : 10/25/2011 3:27:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

On September 26th, 2011 I experienced my own personal Apocalypse... the Unveiling.

For reasons not relevant here I will have to keep this brief, but here it goes anyway:

Almost immediately after taking the smoke of the DMT into my body I felt it take me up into a humming, twinkling kaleidoscopic whirlwind more powerful than anything I've ever felt. Very quickly, the whirling feeling became a pulsing one and pulsed my entire body to the rhythm of my now accelerated heart rate. My mind seem to immediately interpret this experience as being in contact with "the divine realm". To my surprise I then uttered some of the truest words I have ever said in my life, "I REMEMBER THIS!!!".

It was as if the moment of the DMT experience existed as an anchor in time and had echoed back into the past and forward into the future... like a beacon whose signal I had been picking up on since my first moments of awareness in this physical body-- and now I knew what it was!

While this familiarity (as if DMT was my Mama, my "God" and me... and everything for that matter) and feeling of Eternity ("When am I?"Pleased persisted throughout the experience, another realization came to me: this was DEATH... or at least Death's energy was present here or I was where the dead go upon dying. The power of Death and the knowledge available to those while in its harbor was ineffably OVERWHELMING... great and terrible. I felt, saw and experienced on other levels the "hyper-wheels and hyper-cogs" of Life... I experienced Immortality and it frightened me... and I felt resentment for the way in which we possess it... fleetingly and with amnesia upon each birth. I felt the pain of detachment from my loved ones as they exist in this reality and mourned for them as they returned to the body of God--undifferentiated. ... twisted.

I struggled with my emotions and with pain as the universe itself moved into my body and was teaching me about the infinite parts of itself. As I coached myself through it a tunnel began to open in my vision. The best way for me to describe it is as if the "Price Is Right" game show wheel imploded into a cylindrical yet hyper dimensional gateway as the darkest of darkness surrounded everything save for spiderwebs of glowing rainbow light that were strung about everywhere--the vesica picis pattern was quite evident everywhere but in the void, but somehow percieveably there even though I could not see it. Flickers and Flashes of demonic beings, like electrified tiki-men, threatened in blinks about my vision. Terror grappled me as I knew that I was on a one way ticket to hell. And this hell was my creation... a personalized hell of which I only had myself to thank. I felt shame and knew I had been living my life according to some sort of error in thought, judgement, deed or emotion.

Right then I vowed to work on tuning myself in to the right frequencies and creating more balance in my life. I distinctly feel this will result in a need for me to make a painful sacrifice, to hurt someone for the sake of being true... or something to this degree. When I do... I will return to this terrible and beautiful place I visited and surrender a more perfect self to its power... and no doubt pierce even further through the veils.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
I hope to get to know you all better and to serve this community well.
~PEACE~

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

thatmentat
#2 Posted : 10/25/2011 3:47:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Rather than hurting someone else. Offer part of yourself as a sacrifice instead. Doesn't have to be much, just enough to register pain that is definitively unpleasant. Or just stay neutral and do no-thing.

"We can build an ark of written words, and be resurrected, if the data is recorded."

JoshuaX
#3 Posted : 10/29/2011 5:04:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I would never hurt anyone if it was avoidable. There are situations however where it is not. Say, for example, one finds themselves living a lie. Exposing themselves may shatter relationships and cause pain to another. I just wanted to clarify.

Thank you for responding and offering advice my friend.
~peace~

oden
#4 Posted : 10/29/2011 8:46:11 PM

odin the one

welcome.. i understand what you mean...change can be tough.. i wish you all that opens your heart... step forward shine your light.. thank you for sharing and your kind words.. rise and find your tone....