We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My changa GVG pipe Options

The Traveler
#1 Posted : 10/22/2011 6:31:40 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Today after a nice journey with LSD and DMT I was intrigued by the beauty of the patterns on my changa GVG.

And when one sees beauty, one wants to share:

My nice Changa GVG set.

Patterns unfolding

A closer look

From the side

And a small zoom in

These reminded a1pha of this kind of pictures:

That picture is from a 'bubble chamber' where particles collide. Are the naturally occurring patterns on my changa GVG the interactions of hyperspace? Smile

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

purple_dye
#2 Posted : 10/22/2011 6:33:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aweosme! how long have you been using it to get to that point?
PS

This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were missing

The Traveler
#3 Posted : 10/22/2011 6:38:37 PM

"No, seriously"

purple_dye wrote:

I think that will be the use for over a year, I don't recall how many journey's though.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

fractalic
#4 Posted : 10/22/2011 6:45:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

beautifull!
`I can't explain MYSELF, I'm afraid, sir' said Alice, `because I'm not myself, you see.'

tele
#5 Posted : 10/22/2011 7:32:52 PM
Explorer

The Traveler wrote:
purple_dye wrote:

I think that will be the use for over a year, I don't recall how many journey's though.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Whoa that's long time using it without occasional clean up. I do 1-3 sessions with Freebase and then clean it with acetone. Even after one session the pipe's curve "crystallizes" very beautifully.
Not saying there's anything wrong with once a year cleanup as it obviously produces some beautiful patterns on the curve.Wink

gibran2
#6 Posted : 10/22/2011 8:48:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Does this look familiar? Except notice that I only use pure white spice in my GVG, and I clean it after every 3-4 uses.
gibran2 attached the following image(s):
condensation20110818.jpg (95kb) downloaded 555 time(s).
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

The Traveler
#7 Posted : 10/22/2011 8:56:02 PM

"No, seriously"

gibran2 wrote:
Does this look familiar? Except notice that I only use pure white spice in my GVG, and I clean it after every 3-4 uses.

Wonderfully looking gibran2, especially since it is looking crystalline clean. Pleased

Kind regards,

The Traveler

۩
#8 Posted : 10/22/2011 9:00:49 PM

Wow, watching those patterns on LSD is really something else! Thanks for posting these!

smokerx
#9 Posted : 10/22/2011 9:22:53 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

The Traveler wrote:
gibran2 wrote:

Wonderfully looking gibran2, especially since it is looking crystalline clean. Pleased

Kind regards,

The Traveler

I agree it looks so clean , come on gibran2 tell us the truth , its water and you just took it out of the freezer did not you Very happy Pleased
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

tele
#10 Posted : 10/23/2011 10:59:57 AM
Explorer

gibran2 wrote:

I wonder how you don't get any crystallization on the hole that connects the tube and the bowl... I usually get quite some crystallization there, maybe it could be due to the matter that the spice that gets connected to the sidewalls pours down there?
If you can, can you write the instructions on your "spice loading procedure"? I remember you took the mesh out of the bowl and then placed the spice on it? How about the heating?

gibran2
#11 Posted : 10/23/2011 2:52:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tele wrote:
I wonder how you don't get any crystallization on the hole that connects the tube and the bowl... I usually get quite some crystallization there, maybe it could be due to the matter that the spice that gets connected to the sidewalls pours down there?
If you can, can you write the instructions on your "spice loading procedure"? I remember you took the mesh out of the bowl and then placed the spice on it? How about the heating?

I think it has more to do with regular cleaning than with loading or heating. My guess is that the vapor is so hot that it doesn’t condense in the area between bowl and tube. It’s only when it begins to cool a bit and approaches the large surface of cool glass at the elbow of the tube that it condenses. (The condensation is always at a maximum right at the elbow, and tapers off further out from that point.)

Clean your GVG and copper mesh every 3 uses, use pure white spice, and I bet you’ll get similar patterns of condensation.

(Although I think the condensation patterns are beautiful, I’d like to find a way to eliminate or further minimize condensation. After all, condensed vapor is vapor that isn’t making its way to my lungs.)
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

tele
#12 Posted : 10/23/2011 4:31:06 PM
Explorer

gibran2 wrote:

Clean your GVG and copper mesh every 3 uses, use pure white spice, and I bet you’ll get similar patterns of condensation.

(Although I think the condensation patterns are beautiful, I’d like to find a way to eliminate or further minimize condensation. After all, condensed vapor is vapor that isn’t making its way to my lungs.)

I stated in this topic that I clean after every 1-3 sessions...
Could it be due to slight leakage? I have pressed copper mesh disc that is only about 3mm thick. Should I consider making it thicker and not pressing it so much?

gibran2
#13 Posted : 10/23/2011 4:55:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tele wrote:
gibran2 wrote:

I stated in this topic that I clean after every 1-3 sessions...
Could it be due to slight leakage? I have pressed copper mesh disc that is only about 3mm thick. Should I consider making it thicker and not pressing it so much?

As you know, leakage and condensation are two different issues. You might want to keep your disc a bit thicker and looser (like the one in the photo I keep posting everywhere Wink )

Digi123
#14 Posted : 10/23/2011 5:28:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, that's amazing Trav & Gibran Very happy

I use the wooden VG so I've not seen spice crystalize inside the pipe before. Wonder what makes it go in cirles ?
Joined at the soul with a pair of headphones

In an ocean of music, we move with the flow

You think that's air you're breathing now?

wabkia
#15 Posted : 11/9/2011 8:59:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh darn. I just cleaned mine as I now have the proper lighter. I'll post some pics of mine when more crystals form Very happy