We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Anybody notice an increase in Synchronicity? Options

Seven
#41 Posted : 7/13/2009 9:18:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swims been noticing synchronicties increasing for the past few years now. Its pretty much a daily occurrence in swims life, and also in his friends and families lives also. At first only swim noticed, but then it became so blatantly apparent to others around swim. Swim became not so "weird" after all to his girlfriend when she started to experience what swim experienced years before. Swim also thinks 2012 has something to do with it. Swim would say its 50/50 between patterned synchronicties and telepathic ones. By patterned swim means a lot of number patterns and other forms of karmic dramas. Swim gets 11:11,1111 alot but also a lot of triple numbers for example 111,222,333. The nature of reality is so unreal!
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#42 Posted : 7/13/2009 9:19:35 PM

All existence synchronized. Even when you don't notice.

balaganist
#43 Posted : 7/13/2009 9:54:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

slidewinder wrote:
All existence synchronized. Even when you don't notice.

Yes. You just need to be tuned in... and its everywhere.

I mostly get the calling girlfriend / close friend / family or getting a call just as I am about to call them. And how sometimes things in life just fall into place. But as all of time and space and existence is interconnected at many levels and ultimately of the same fabric and mass of universal energy, it is the natural way.

I once, at a festival, was lying with my friends on the grass eyes closed and heard a man walk by with his alsation dog. With my eyes closed. I only realised after that I had known this without actually using my eyes. It did not seem a strange thing at the time only upon reflection.

balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

pinklight
#44 Posted : 7/17/2009 11:13:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've noticed a big increase in sychronicity and it is true that the more you acknowledge it, the more it occurs. I have a lot of like minded friends who are experiencing the same thing, yet a lot of people I know aren't. I guess they're just the ones who haven't woken up yet.

A couple of years ago I was talking to a friend about this stuff and she said to me why don't you ask for a sign to prove that it's real/working/whatever. So I did and the next day I was walking down the road to my house and I saw a small piece of paper lying on the ground, written on it was the word SIGN. I also get the phone call thing a lot, just as I am getting a friend's number out my phonebook to call them, the phone will ring and it's them, or I will send an email or text at the same time the recepient is sending me one. I find that at certains places like festivals and parties where a lot of people are connecting through music or good times or whatever, sychronicity is always a lot more apparent. I have loads of examples I could post here but I'll just go with the most recent one. Last week I was on holiday and eating out, my sister and I spent ten minutes talking about two very different and random subjects - sign language and how we'd both learned some at school and how my sister had forgotten all about learning it until now. We were also talking about a book called the dice man, a book about a man who lives his life based on decisions made by throwing a dice. Two minutes later a deaf boy came up to us and signed to us that he was selling something, a dice shaped lighter. I don't know hat the significance is but I bought the lighter from him anyway.

The Lips of Wisdom are closed except to the Ears of Understanding

www.TheUniverseIsMental.com

soulman
#45 Posted : 7/17/2009 11:49:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^
Yes brother, i can relate. I can thing of anything off the top of my head right now, but shit like that happensto me all the time. And like you say, i can never really find any significance in them. I always try to find some meaning in them, like the universe is tryna communicate somethin to me, but can never find it.
Now I dont want scientific backlash here, but to me, although i dont find significance, its confirmation that we do create our reality on some level. So then, like you say il try and put it to the test and it doesnt work. For me the synchronicities tend to be things that i have thought of at some point earlier in the day or week, that i havent really paid much attention to.
You have to go within or you go without

Chupang
#46 Posted : 6/21/2010 11:10:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This has been happening to me alot latley.
Reality is not something you wake up to

MooshyPeaches
#47 Posted : 6/21/2010 11:47:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes there has been definitely an increase in synchronicity with me lately.

Something tells me the next few years are going to be fun =]

Livingstrategy
#48 Posted : 6/22/2010 12:25:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I can't remember off the top of my head any specific cases right now (sadly). If I remember, I'll post again, but I most definitely have been having this a LOT more. Everything has a plan, everything is connected, everything is moving towards a certain point and we're getting there fast it seems.

Love you guys! =)

Chupang
#49 Posted : 9/10/2010 10:48:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh yeah, they happen alright i love them every time one happens it give you energy of sorts, and the more you go with it the more they happen xD
Reality is not something you wake up to

Infundibulum
#50 Posted : 9/10/2010 11:46:18 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

So why I don't feel anything of this synchronicity hype yet?

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

soulfood
#51 Posted : 9/10/2010 11:49:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Infundibulum wrote:

Wow! SYNC!

I was JUST thinking that. Laughing

Infundibulum
#52 Posted : 9/11/2010 12:17:26 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

soulfood wrote:
Infundibulum wrote:

Wow! SYNC!

I was JUST thinking that. Laughing

...and I just got owned!!!Laughing

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Dark Matter
#53 Posted : 9/11/2010 5:14:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Definitely seeing more synchronicities these days. But I'm also looking for them much more than before.

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." - Aleister Crowley

Dark Matter is merely a byproduct of the Mind's imagination. Everything written on this board in his name is pure fiction. He is nothing more than an Illusion. Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

D_Juggz
#54 Posted : 10/22/2010 8:40:40 AM

Dr Do Little

MY LIFE IS BECOMING ONE MASSIVE SYNCHRONOUS EVENT! My mind is blown on an hourly basis.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.
-Confucius

"Under the skin of our lives; somewhere deep and early, forgotten, we all share the same dreams"

Newfound_wonder
#55 Posted : 10/22/2010 10:26:52 AM

Harvie Krumpet

I can't even find a set definition for synchronicity, let alone discern whether there is more or less of it now. It seems to have something to do with coincidence detection. Is it a coincidence that I feel a cold sensation whenever I touch an ice cube, or does pressing my finger up against the ice have something to do with the electrical signal I'm sensing? Is it a coincidence that the lights in my house sometimes flicker after exhaling a spice hit?

It's tricky, but just because two events occur at similar points in time does not necessarily mean that one caused the other.
Every tool is dangerous when misused. That is no reason not to use tools.
Isn't it strange that a gift can be an enemy?

KwisatzHaderach
#56 Posted : 10/22/2010 10:35:01 AM

everything is becoming

Wow the fact that this thread exists confirms my thoughts!

I was just about to post something about this after watching a recent movie. I feel like the same themes and the same stories are being retold through different mediums, urging everyone to catch the wave. I have even felt this in my friend circles that certain people are starting to catch on and tune into the cosmic "what's hip". Patterns are starting to form, people are starting to shift.

But yes I too have been feeling the signs of a much greater cosmic event. I sense rapid change in the upcoming future.

~peace and love
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

ragabr
#57 Posted : 10/22/2010 3:50:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Newfound_wonder wrote:
I can't even find a set definition for synchronicity, let alone discern whether there is more or less of it now. It seems to have something to do with coincidence detection. Is it a coincidence that I feel a cold sensation whenever I touch an ice cube, or does pressing my finger up against the ice have something to do with the electrical signal I'm sensing? Is it a coincidence that the lights in my house sometimes flicker after exhaling a spice hit?

It's tricky, but just because two events occur at similar points in time does not necessarily mean that one caused the other.

One of the core aspects of a synchronicity is that it is acausal. Try reading Jung's essay introducing the concept, your local library probably has it. It's in both The Essential Jung and The Portable Jung.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

The Centre
#58 Posted : 10/23/2010 6:39:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Everything is syncronicity, the only thing is that we notice it more. Novelty is something that does seem to increase. Terrence was a nutter but his novelty theory makes sense.

pau
#59 Posted : 10/24/2010 12:16:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, here's a little synchronicity for you in today's news, given that there's another thread going on about this very thing in college dorm rooms:
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/1...n.meth/index.html?hpt=T2
WHOA!

endlessness
#60 Posted : 10/24/2010 12:52:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Cosmic Coincidence Control Center pays more attention to those that pay more attention to Them Razz

PREV1234NEXT