We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
If you could blast off anywhere... Options

Ice
#1 Posted : 10/20/2011 5:54:18 PM
silently awaiting

If you could be left alone and blast off anywhere on earth, where would it be?

We are...
We are like that sentence.
We are not finished.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tek
#2 Posted : 10/20/2011 6:07:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Inside the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid at Giza, in absolute silent, total darkness Razz
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

damon
#3 Posted : 10/20/2011 6:18:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tek wrote:
Inside the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid at Giza, in absolute silent, total darkness Razz

That is interesting. My first thought was on top under the stars. But it doesn't matter when the places you go are beyond profundity, if that is a word.

smokerx
#4 Posted : 10/20/2011 6:36:26 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

damon wrote:
My first thought was on top under the stars. But it doesn't matter when the places you go are beyond profundity, if that is a word.

I would not want to fall from there Smile

For me anywhere outside in the nature without people would be nice , it is so difficult here to just go out and find such a place.
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

۩
#5 Posted : 10/20/2011 6:46:13 PM

My home, the redwood forest.

Tek
#6 Posted : 10/20/2011 6:48:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a strange connection with the pyramids at Egypt, one that I don't fully understand. One time I had a vision of being in a large dark corridor with 6 or 7 dark hooded priests gathered in a circle. I was then made aware of the layout of the Egyptian pyramids and their connection to the stars in Orion's belt and I was made to understand that I have some type of connection to this time and place. To 'prove' this, the stars in Orion's belt faded in my vision and as I came to I realized I was looking at my arm where, ironically enough, I have three moles on my right arm that line up in the same orientation as the stars in Orion's belt and thus the pyramids at Egypt.

Anyways I digress sorry to derail the thread.
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

tigerstrike92
#7 Posted : 10/20/2011 9:25:34 PM

Homo-divinorum

Right smack dab in the middle of the Colosseum!
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

tele
#8 Posted : 10/20/2011 10:24:27 PM
Explorer

On the top of a mayan pyramidShocked

dreamer042
#9 Posted : 10/20/2011 10:34:05 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

here:

and

here:
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

jbark
#10 Posted : 10/20/2011 10:47:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Right here right now. Very happy

But seriously, for me, indoors. I like nature on just shy of high dose mushrooms, but any more than that, or with spice, the helplessness of the situation and my immobile, prostrate "not there any more" position gives me the DEEP FEAR, imagining everything from a bear or wolf attack to being infested by ants - and even, believe it or not, the fear of swallowing a fly and being too far gone NOT to choke to death... Shocked

At any rate, these thoughts for me are a bad SET, and thus make nature a bad SETTING...

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Global
#11 Posted : 10/21/2011 12:05:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Definitely the Great Pyramid in Egypt. I've had quite detailed visions of pyramids and Egyptian entities, totems and places, and with the energies that are supposed to be generated by the pyramid, I can only imagine what an experience in or even near one would be like.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

soulfood
#12 Posted : 10/21/2011 12:22:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

The bedroom I used to sleep in when I was 4 years old.

DMT just seems so far away from that place, the built-in cupboards, large window and choo-choo wallpaper I had started tearing up to re-stuff my teddy's leg.

dmtk2852
#13 Posted : 10/21/2011 12:42:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ice wrote:
If you could be left alone and blast off anywhere on earth, where would it be?

I wish you didn't limit it to being on Earth, because my true wish would be to do it in the Earth's orbit while seeing the entire planet whole:idea: .
On Earth though a nice cool forest on a mountain in the spring, quiet, not too many insects, but a few birds.

universecannon
#14 Posted : 10/21/2011 12:49:40 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

in a meadow of plants just outside the woods by a stream on a sunny day with a few caapi leaf/changa joints

as cliche as that sounds it is absolutely amazing to get pulled into hyperspace THROUGH plants outdoors. its like you actually see them come alive by removing the filters in your mind and diving into their data..i dunno really! Very happy Usually though i close my eyes until i start returning and then walk around the woods or bask in the sun. yes dmt is pretty beyond this earth but it also opens us up to this earth and i love that connecting experience, its deeply healing to

i usually smoke indoors though but outside is amazing for low/medium doses, and sometimes the big one if its the right area and theres nothing to worry about

"I wish you didn't limit it to being on Earth, because my true wish would be to do it in the Earth's orbit while seeing the entire planet wholeIdea ."

this ^. or in deep space outside of our galaxy just staring at it all..in 0 gravity..can you imagine!?!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Purges
#15 Posted : 10/21/2011 2:46:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Spicy_Monkey
#16 Posted : 10/21/2011 2:50:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

tele wrote:
On the top of a mayan pyramidShocked

Definitely my top choice too, but Incan ruins and some buddhist temples in Indonesia come pretty close

Herba Luisa
#17 Posted : 10/21/2011 5:27:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In my beautiful Garden in Summer. I Love it to be around Plants
smoke Changa and cominicate with them. Today i plan an indoor
Session in my Wintergarden, though it's 0 Degree outside. Sad

Global
#18 Posted : 10/21/2011 6:49:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Both Soulfood and dmtk2852, your responses have made me completely rethink things, and if I were given the opportunity to blast off in whatever setting, I think I would be heavily leaning toward one of your responses.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

SpartanII
#19 Posted : 10/21/2011 10:36:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

<-------Here

Ice
#20 Posted : 10/21/2011 4:27:58 PM
silently awaiting

Sorry about limiting it to Earth. I was watching a buddhism documentary and saw the Ajanta caves in India; I thought that would be a cool place to blast off on a solstice. Then I started thinking about all the "holy" and "sacred" places on Earth, and wondering how the different vibes would affect a trip, not only aesthetically but just in the overall energy of hyperspace. So of course I came to ask you guys where you would choose.

In orbit would be spectacular... Let's count it!
We are...
We are like that sentence.
We are not finished.

12NEXT