We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Another soul Options

Inhale
#1 Posted : 10/18/2011 8:04:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yo,

One of my names is "Inhale", this is the name I mostly use at drug related forums like this one.
I have experienced a few other drugs like alcohol, cannabis, xtc, lsd, mushrooms, speed ect. One of the things I've never tried, although it was the drug that started my interest, is DMT. My drugs journey is almost at its end and the final chapter will be DMT. Smile

At the moment I am trying some different extraction teks to get my crystals. I will try to get the purest and most DMT out of my mimosa, (that's where I need your help) test its purity in a lab, and finally smoke it.

Iam 21, live in the Netherlands. Some other things I like besides drugs is music,art and science.

Greetings,

Inhale

To feel inspired, to fathom the power,
To witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
To swing the spiral of our divinity
and still be a human.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 10/18/2011 8:11:07 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello Inhale,

Welcome to the Nexus. Please do not hesitate to post any specific questions you might have about extractions. Also, there's a Wiki link in the upper right hand corner of the Forum and you can find a lot of extraction teks there.

I am curious as to why you say your drug journey is almost over at age 21. How did your experiences affect you? How did they change you?

Making DMT the end makes a lot of sense to me. I suspect you shall be surprised.

Again, welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Inhale
#3 Posted : 10/18/2011 10:26:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Pandora.

Well, I never intended a long drug journey. I never thought using drug is a good thing, but on the other hand it is a very interesting subject.
I've experienced most things in wanted too, I am satisfied.

I don't really have the feeling the experiences have changed me. I've learned what things are important in life for me, but probably would have learned that anyway, with or without drugs. Maybe I've become more open-minded, but i think I've always been that way.

To feel inspired, to fathom the power,
To witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
To swing the spiral of our divinity
and still be a human.

Bill Cipher
#4 Posted : 10/18/2011 11:12:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Inhale wrote:
I don't really have the feeling the experiences have changed me.

This one will. I don't know how anyone REALLY breaks through on DMT and remains the same as before. It's just that enormous, and the awareness of the space you've encountered stays with you forever afterwards.

Be forewarned, however. It's not what you think it is.