We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Using Magick/Reiki for Healing Options

walkingOntheCeiling
#1 Posted : 11/19/2008 2:25:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i am new to this whole meditation deal. i used to be addicted to oxys if anyone is familiar with the lingo. its a pain killer. one of the strongest available. i numbed myself for quite sometime and forgot how to have feelings at all. now i am healing. but i have a liver disease. but i have learned and still am learning new ways of mind power to heal. I came out of a DMT experience and the answer of healing was lying in my hands. litterally the power of envisioning and manifesting with the energy of your mind is very real.

I have learned a general knowledge of reiki , and the power of white light and energy. its made of pure positivity and LOVE>... for example, to help in healing. i practice gathering up white light in the center of my body (the solar plexus/gut feeling area/3rd chakra) i hold all that energy in, and feel warm and loved by the universe...

i then feel a whiter stronger light that is the glowing center of the earth and all its power.. its flows through the tips of my toes through the top of my head. i hold this strong river of white light flowing through my body and enjoy and relax with it.

then, i hold my hands in a open hand prayer position ... just about 2 inches apart from each other. i close my eyes, ( have been closed for most of the time) ..
I feel all the white light and energy of pure love and cleansing white light, it forms as a ball between my hands. i pulse my hands very slightly back and forth from each other with out touching but very closely.. i see the glow of energy in my palms and fingertips.. to heal myself.. personally. my liver, i lay down comfortably ) i hold hands in the correct location and feel the power of that light white energy flowing right throught to the other side carrying away the negativity and healing all impurity. i see the body part being totally lifted away and a new perfect and painfreee part has been put in replace.

its very important that one completely finishes the whole replacaement process if your envision it being taken away
importantbecause its possible to do harm if not done corrctly

Buttt im just an ammataur to learn more check out info about reiki and chakras! WICKED SWEETTTTTCool Cool Cool Cool
< ... Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~♥C.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Infinite I
#2 Posted : 11/19/2008 4:55:30 AM

JC

Cool man my girlfriends into reiki, was attuned last week and its created all sorts of havoc with her, but seems like its doing good, clearing a lot of shit. She gave me this book a few months ago about healing and reiki then I went to see a psychic and the psychic picked up on the book I had in my bag and could see me doing reiki in the future. Its like the x files ! Laughing

I just dont have the patience for meditation though. I try to clear my mind a lot, let thoughts pass me by and not dwell on them and that can work for me sometimes but sitting intending to do something like doing nothing doesnt seem to work at all. The thoughts just dont pass me by when intending to do that. Confused

I sometimes try to visualise and focus thoughts like sending loving energy to others. I always visualise bright white light coming from my heart chakra and going to them. Ive read that when you visualise things they manifest in the astral and when you focus on them more often the stronger these thoughts become, and the more real they become kind of creating reality. Makes sense.

A few times when ive drank cappi its seemed to focus on my liver as if its been healing it because of damage done in the past, could help on top of your self healing but then again I was reading negative things the other day about high doses of cappi having negative effects to the organs, but sure people were saying medium to low doses could be beneficial.

Anyhoo keep us posted on your progress something im interested in atm Razz

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 11/19/2008 12:56:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

most certainly!! reiki is very powerful...alongside crystals...and symbols...herbs, homeopathy, aromatherapy..and massage...ive been working on combining all these healing methods into a very free flowing artistic expression...

one time on pharmahuasca SWIM was shown that a person that he knew should start working with salvia leaf..just smoking it before bed...or at the culmination of a ritual of sorts..the person that he knew had been addicted to opiates...and something flashed through SWIM's mind saying that the salvia works on some opiate receptors and that it could be used to help with the addiction..

SWIM has also found that if you are having a hard time meditating..or clearing your mind...smoke some salvia leaf...just like a bowl...and you enter this very nice calm..soothing energy space..

i feel the extracts are the wrong way to use Salvia..its something that you need to bring into your body gently..and over long periods of time..to assimilate the essence and healing energy of the Sage

so Infinite check out salvia leaf...it really helps with meditation

and walkingontheCeiling..salvia may be able to help with your addiction..if not directly..she may be able to teach you a way to stay clean
it's a sound

Infinite I
#4 Posted : 11/19/2008 3:19:15 PM

JC

Funny you say that jorkest as ive been smoking quite a lot of salvia leaf atm Not had any success with chewing it yet. Dont fancy the extracts at all. Amanita muscaria really calmed my mind chatter, think they would be a very useful tool for meditation, im just a bit lazy though tbh and procrastinate a lot with meditation. Rolling eyes Ill definately try it now when im smoking leaf, sounds like a plan!

jamie
#5 Posted : 11/20/2008 2:07:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Yes salvia works wonders for clearing out any negative thoughts that I just cant shake. I smoke leaf from my plant and meditate with some quartz crystals and a hunk of amethyst.
Long live the unwoke.

lorax
#6 Posted : 11/21/2008 11:38:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i use quartz crystals and a lot of other stones too. did you ever notice the spirits captured in the quartz when looking at them in ayahuasca state? salvia is very pleasing when chewed! try to roll 16 fresh, big leaves into a cigarlike sort of thing. fold it in the middle so it will fit in your cheek. move this thing around in your mouth, chewing in between. try and keep all the bitter tasting juice coming from the leaves inside your mouth until you can bear it no longer. then swallow it and chew some more. at some point you will forget that you have anything in your mouth at all. when this point is reached you may spit it out (if you are aware of your body at this time)

a really good tip is to brush the insides of your mouth with a SOFT toothbrush. this will remove any dead skin or slime sitting on top of your membranes. it will be much easier for your mouth to absorb the salvinorin this way. it also helps to rinse with some 50% ethanol after scrubbing. chewed salvia is way better for meditation as it works for about 1.5 hours lingering off over another half hour or so. one is left in a very meditative state even after it has worn off completely.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

walkingOntheCeiling
#7 Posted : 11/21/2008 7:19:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thank all of yo for getting back to this! im def on the salvia leaf smoking. it definatly does help just clear all the other stuff. ive also just been reading all the info i can about meditation and kundalini. it feels really good to be in the meditative and spiritual state. its much better feeling the the time i spent on opiates. im so grateful! well keep posting and we can all see what helps! Smile
< ... Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~♥C.

bltcRichie
#8 Posted : 11/30/2008 12:46:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Kundalini and Reiki both have the capacity to yield unparalleled affects.

SWIM has noticed that whenever attention and energy are directed to flow towards, say a non-physical art; the artform, process of creating art, and artist all reflect off of each other in some ways?

SWIM would also recommend hemisync / brainsync for experiencing ,, patterns of vibrations, vibrational energy.
better living through change

we can either grow like the non-human beings around us, or try to stay the same just because we can.

posts are ment for entertainment only; and are highly suggested against taking seriously, seriously.

Jorkest
#9 Posted : 11/30/2008 1:45:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

absolutely...binaural rhythms are amazing..especially in combination with strong psychedelics..you can get pretty remarkable effects with them
it's a sound