We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Foaf's first time... into the Elf Palace Kitchen! Options

acolon_5
#1 Posted : 11/19/2008 3:27:51 PM

The Great Namah

Hyperspace Elves in a otherworldly kitchen...yup, that sounds like a breakthrough to me.

Congrats, your hard work extracting mimosa has paid off! Welcome to Club Hyperspace, one of the most exclusive clubs in the universe!

Sounds like you had a very nice first time experience! I'm glad you closed your eyes and didn't fight the little death...if you had, most likely, you would not have had such a pleasant ride! Being relaxed and ready to experience whatever is to come is the key to enjoyable experiences.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

tryptographer
#2 Posted : 11/19/2008 6:51:52 PM

tryptamine photographer

Congratulations and thanks for the well-written report.

Breakthrough or not... if you're going to pursue this, expect some more immersive and even life-changing events! One good launch just isn't enough to appreciate the huge range of possibilities... it's an ongoing interactive process.

Good luck with your new little hobby Pleased

Darkbb
#3 Posted : 11/20/2008 2:30:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The times that I've broken through it hasn't felt as though I was physically in another world but actually viewing that world through my mind (eyes open or not), some would say viewing it through your third eye Smile.

Every breakthrough I've had I have laying down on my bed starring up at my ceiling. Every time when I slowly come back to the physical world I find myself with jaw hanging and eyes wide open more so on especially strong trips.

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 11/23/2008 4:56:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

Quote:

P.s it kind of exploded a little bit while he was smoking it, haha, does that mean the white spirit hasn't dried off it yet?

it doesnt like flames too much...SWIMs first time doing it...had a huge pile in a bowl...it caught on fire so he hit it as hard as he could...trying to put it out...he had to stamp it out with fingers while taking massive hit..then...RIIINNNNGGG wawawawawa SHWWING! BLAM! hyperspace
it's a sound

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 11/23/2008 3:01:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

its kinda like every feeling you can have at once
it's a sound

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 11/30/2008 5:09:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ahh dont worry about it ohayoco..it most certainly does get weirder and weirder..but its not really that bad...and you wont loose grip with reality as long as you just stay calm...and most of all try to sit still...nothing will happen to you...we all get weird ones every so often..especially when its one of those...'just take a small vacation' trips...they usually surprise you..
it's a sound

Jorkest
#7 Posted : 12/8/2008 10:41:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

im not sure..SWIM has seen some machine creatures before..and machine worlds..but he thinks that the mind has so many ways of interpreting the experience that its nearly impossible to have an identical experience..

you start to notice that the details or themes of the experiences shift around...so sometimes you will see little elf creatures doing cartwheels and dancing for you..in a super soft bouncy room...and other times you will be confronted with some strange elf like people...but they dont have the happy tone that they did in the bouncy room..

i think in a way they are all self-transforming machine elves..they just should you a different shape just about every time
it's a sound