We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Another Psychonaught Joins the Nexus--time to cook up some treats Options

The quanderer
#1 Posted : 10/17/2011 1:00:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hellooooo all!

I have recently decided to join this forum vs. ghosting about in the background. Having ghosted about some, one has some experience in psychedelics and want to learn more!

hmmm...a little background is in order right? I am an engineering student recently graduated, as such i feel like i will be able to help people with some technical things. I am not claiming to be a genius on all fronts (one of the reasons for joining, i find chemistry fascinating but suck hard at it) but perhaps ill be able to help i some regard! SWIM has been growing marijuana for going on 3 years, and recently began extracting mescaline for fun [and because swim has never had the opportunity to partake, so he decided to create an opportunity] and has plans to get cracking on some spice once some free time comes his way.

I do have a question someone may be able to help with, having never taken DMT, would someone with more experience recommend taking an ayahuasca/caapi or doing an extract [have all the matl's from mescalito extract] on MHRB? Also is caapi best to use or perhaps some combo of the many additives ive seen recommended?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 10/17/2011 1:05:13 AM

hey there poopzar,
Welcome to the DMT-Nexus.
Just a heads up, there's no need to SWIM on such an encrypted forum like this everybody knows it just means I anyway!

Check out the links in my signature for helpful tips to the answers that you seek.
I would personally advise you to experiment with both ayahuasca and freebase DMT. I like to smoke DMT after I drink a b. caapi brew of around 50-100 grams. I also sprinkle freebase into my brewing banisteriopsis caapi tea and the freebase binds to the tannic acids in the grew and dissolve if you stir vigorously.

[peace + hyperspace]

Pandora
#3 Posted : 10/17/2011 5:45:48 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Welcome to the Nexus poopzar,

I just loved the title of your first post. Needless to say, ۩ has great advice.

Be sure to check the Wiki link in upper right hand corner - you are in for some very nice treats indeed. Join us in chat for a very addictive mental treat if you dare.

Hope to see you around.

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU