We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I'm a lil seedling Options

hexabot
#1 Posted : 10/16/2011 9:21:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself so that i can add some brain storms to the salvia divinorum section of the forum.

I'm a 22 year old male with a general interest in science / chemistry. I also enjoy learning about concepts of physics / quantum mechanics since thats all that it is(many concepts and well maths). I enjoy constructive conversations, weed and beer.

I'm a newbie when it comes to tripping, hence why i'm here.
I hope to learn from the tasty info's on this cool website. So that one day when i can gather enough material to produce some dmt, and take a wild trip into the void.

I live in New Zealand, Peace
Fork Bomb GO!
Code:
:(){ :|:& };:

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DoctorMantus
#2 Posted : 10/17/2011 12:27:18 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Welcome Hexabot, it is nice to have you here.

The nexus is a great community, and any contributions are always accepting.

So what substances have you experimented with? and do you have any preferences or one that you feel you get the complete experience out of?
You may be a newbie but don't worry you are in the right place, if you have not really experimented with much ^ except salvia i would love to hear your input on it, I myself have done it a couple times and am not a large fan of it, and maybe hearing another perspective on it, maybe i can get passed the bad experience i had.

But Besides all that the nexus is very large and take your time looking around, you will find a large spectrum of information, from science/ chemistry to philosophy/ and spirituality just about anything you need to grow, and expand, i am thrilled to know you are here i hopes to learn, well i am pretty sure you wont need to hope, you will learn something here.

Be safe and best of luck to you! Smile I hope you find what you may be looking for.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Pandora
#3 Posted : 10/17/2011 3:33:12 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi hexabot,

Welcome to the Nexus. That is a very interesting avatar I see.

Based on your introduction, I think you are going to like it here. There are many fine subforums, including one on salvia, one on philosophy, one on advanced chemistry, etc. Also, the wiki link in the upper right hand corner is full of great information.

Please take a look around and make yourself at home. Don't hesitate to ask questions or share thoughts as they come in. Again, welcome.

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

hexabot
#4 Posted : 10/18/2011 12:00:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I have not experienced that many substances. Just cannabis, salvia, caffeine, alcohol oh and meth. I'm not a big fan of meth i feel that man made substances are not worthy of recognition. And that after experimenting with it i found it to be as rewarding as a long run, and very addictive (IWANTEDMOAR!). But each to their own.

What i'd like to try:
DMT
Magic Mushrooms
Ayahuasca
Datura

<No discussion is allowed about selling drugs, buying drugs, procuring drugs, prices of drugs, trading drugs and trafficking of drugs>

At the moment i would like to play around with salvinorin A and one day find some way to ingest it with some good results. I was thinking a wine or spirit with a high alcohol so that the salvinorin A is absorbed, But i'm guessing that it will need something to carry it into the blood stream. As my trips with salvia have resulted in vivid hallucinations, i would like to do more trips as a result Razz .

My experience with salvia led to my reality being shaken like in a earth quake. With what can only be colours at the edges of object that with each shake revealing more colours. It was as tho i could see past things for what they appear to be and was shown a ever unfolding loop originating from these objects. It was like seeing everything in 2d your whole life. Then one day a light bulb turned on in my brain and i could comprehend 4 dimensions. Thats depth + time, it was very rewarding. My view on salvia is that if it blocks receptors in the brain then this would unlock other paths / parts of the brain possibly reserved for higher consciousness.

As for my avatar. Its called badkitty Very happy
Fork Bomb GO!
Code:

DoctorMantus
#5 Posted : 10/18/2011 12:39:17 AM

hexabot wrote:

The problem is that i don't have that many friends around me that are into experimenting with substances anymore so it is difficult for me to obtain anything these days. Anyone from NZ with any DMT on this forum i would like to purchase some. PM me.

Its all great with your experience with salvia and what not, but let me just tell you that there is no talk of buying, selling or purchasing of any substance on the nexus. if you haven't check out the attitude section. that is all have a great day peace.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

hexabot
#6 Posted : 10/18/2011 12:44:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I apologizes
Fork Bomb GO!
Code:

DoctorMantus
#7 Posted : 10/18/2011 1:16:22 AM

hexabot wrote:
I apologizes

No worries friend, you are new so it will slide Pleased
— Terence McKenna