We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello DMT Nexus Options

chemicaly changed
#1 Posted : 10/14/2011 3:29:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everybody. I don't know what to write so i'll just tell you my name where i'm from and what I did in the drug/enteogen world.

My name is Éric, I speak french and english, i'm 19 years old and i'm from New-Brunswick/Canada. At school I took physic 1 and 2, chemistery 1 and biologie 1. I'm doing math 12, french 12 and chemistery 2 now then I'm going to university probably in chemistery. Since 13 I was facinated with DMT and other psychedelics. About a year ago I started growing cubensis mushrooms and it was great! But I had too many faild batch so I decided to work on something a litle bit more complicated but more interesting, DMT! I finaly did a couple of batchs and it worked very well. I tried the spices 3 to 6 times now and it is the most interesting and intense trip I ever had.

I'm already happy to be part of the DMT-Nexus community and I wish to be able to learn more about chemistery and the effects/realm of dmt. If anyone wants to extract spices anytime between april and august and need a partner, You should ask me!
Everything I write is pure insanity and should not be taken seriously.

Mush !!!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

chemicaly changed
#2 Posted : 10/14/2011 3:34:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

These are just 2 of my mushroom batchs that I made if you wanna see them!

Mush !!!

Enoon
#3 Posted : 10/14/2011 6:38:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

nice pinset!

welcome chemically changed.
nice of you to join us. I hope you learn a lot about what ever it is you are searching for. This crowd has it all, except the answers that only you can find for yourself.

Since this is a drug oriented forum it is advised not to seek meet ups. Remember that the activities we talk about here are illegal in most countries and trying to meet up with people from here might get you in some serious trouble with the law.

take care, be safe; godspeed
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

chemicaly changed
#4 Posted : 10/15/2011 1:34:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Enoon wrote:
nice pinset!

welcome chemically changed.
nice of you to join us. I hope you learn a lot about what ever it is you are searching for. This crowd has it all, except the answers that only you can find for yourself.

Since this is a drug oriented forum it is advised not to seek meet ups. Remember that the activities we talk about here are illegal in most countries and trying to meet up with people from here might get you in some serious trouble with the law.

take care, be safe; godspeed

awesome thanks, I know its risky but I wanted to take my chances!

Mush !!!