We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
cappi dose q? Options

thepureskunk
#1 Posted : 10/13/2011 7:21:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

A friend and I wish to take Aya next week. My friend has 100 grams of white Cappi. Is this enough for the two of us? Should i get another 50g's?

Also we are taking our brew with MHRB. What would be a good amount for a strong dose?

Peace and love Smile

edit- oh i should mention it will my first time taking cappi.
acolon_5 wrote:
Welcome to club hypersex.

I've been there too...it is amazing.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

joedirt
#2 Posted : 10/13/2011 9:41:48 PM

Not I

thepureskunk wrote:
Hi,

A friend and I wish to take Aya next week. My friend has 100 grams of white Cappi. Is this enough for the two of us? Should i get another 50g's?

Also we are taking our brew with MHRB. What would be a good amount for a strong dose?

Peace and love Smile

edit- oh i should mention it will my first time taking cappi.

yes 100 grams of caapi will be enough.

How much MRHB kinda depends on how strong the bark is.

I found 3.5 grams to be threshold and I'm a lighthead. Next time I try aya I'm planning to bump the MHRB up to at least 5-6 grams.

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

chocobeastie
#3 Posted : 10/14/2011 6:42:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I do 100 grams of Caapi per person..... but then again, caapi is always differently and some batches (weaker, straight from the shaman, but just as good, if not the best, I needed 200 grams!) A lot of caapi getting out into the west is very strong, so 50 will often do!