We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Alreet Options

geordie
#1 Posted : 10/13/2011 4:08:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive already posted in the extraction help section but thought id take the time to introduce myself

Im from newcastle england and have always into experimenting with drugs, ive tried just about everything i can get my hands on although psychadelics have always been close to my heart, not only from a recreational point of view but i honestly think that i have a more positive and open minded view of the world thanks to these substances and that illegalisation of them in fact robs civilisaition of something important.

i cant wait try try dmt as it sounds as though it will add an extra dimension to many experiances ive had IM/iving ketamine and losing all sense of self and entering a world beyond our own. I know the DMT experiance will be very different to that of ket but from what i can gather the entire loss of ego aspects could possibly be compared

Thats enough of an essay me thinks, happy tripping all.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 10/13/2011 4:22:07 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi geordie,

Welcome to the Nexus. Thank you for your honest introduction. I enjoyed reading it.

DMT is full of surprises. For everyone saying, "Let's do some Deemsters!" you will find at least five who will tell you it is not a recreational drug.

This is mainly a friendly warning. All the comfy, warm aspects of your K visions . . . forget that with DMT. DMT will test you like no recreational drug ever has. It can catalyze profound visions and insight but it is Charon, the ferryman - pay your coin in surrender and respect to get across the Rivers Styx and/or Acheron.

See the Wiki link in the upper right hand corner of the Forums for more on DMT and additional extraction teks if you need more data. Don't hesitate to post questions. Again, welcome.

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

geordie
#3 Posted : 10/13/2011 5:00:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah this is the first drug ive ever taken seriously as a non-recreational substance, i fully plan to prepare myself mentally and physically and treat it with the respect it obviously deserves. The forums here seem pretty friendly and everyone seems sound, i cant wait to share my experiences and hopefully help others along the way when ive gained a little experiance of my own.

۩
#4 Posted : 10/13/2011 5:09:50 PM

geordie wrote:
yeah this is the first drug ive ever taken seriously as a non-recreational substance, i fully plan to prepare myself mentally and physically and treat it with the respect it obviously deserves. The forums here seem pretty friendly and everyone seems sound, i cant wait to share my experiences and hopefully help others along the way when ive gained a little experiance of my own.

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus! Check out the link in my signature, it may be of some use to you.

geordie
#5 Posted : 10/13/2011 6:40:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks all ill take it all on board

nen888
#6 Posted : 10/14/2011 10:13:16 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..welcome aboard geordie..Smile
while high dose dmt can be ego-shattering, it is not as dissociative as k..some feel dmt has more of a 'spirit' prescence about it..Terence McKenna didn't like ketamine and said that, compared to dmt, it was like a big empty building with no one in it..he was really into entities encountered in 'breakthrough' dose dmt..
..most dmt these days is from plants, which i find reassuring..

ps. was just posting on another thread that Mimosa Scabrella (small amounts dmt), a central and south American tree, was seen happily growing in Newcastle-upon-Tyne...

Purges
#7 Posted : 10/14/2011 12:24:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome aboard Geordie Smile Nice to see more Brits on here. Happy Travels Very happy
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Awakened
#8 Posted : 10/14/2011 4:02:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Geordie, most of my PS3 clan are from your neck of the woods! I stick out as the southerner!

I look forward to reading your first trip report. It is most satisfying to produce your own. I have made my first 128mg with other extractions still being frozen. I am now eager to try it for the second time, but also full of trepidation, for spice truly rocked my world.

Welcome!
I like to make things up, everything above is made up and not real, it is a story for my own amusement. Sorry if you felt mislead.

I normally have to edit my posts within a couple of minutes for prose, spelling and grammar. Just to let you know.