We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
trying pharma for the first time, critique my plan please Options

Venus in Furs
#1 Posted : 10/13/2011 1:46:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hello, ive decided to give pharma a try tomorrow for the first time. ive been researching it for some time now and believe ive come up with a good plan to use, but want to run it by some of the seasoned vets here and see what they think:

1. consume 300mg 10x rue extract (from shamansgarden)
2. wait 20 minutes, consume 30mg fb white spice in an orange (i dont have any OJ right now, but i have oranges lol)
3. FRY BALLS!!!!!! Very happyVery happyVery happyVery happyVery happy

does the plan above look good? i want to start low on the spice and work my way up because i seem to have a low tolerance (at least with smoking it). i tried the rue extract today (and didnt follow the tyramine diet at all lol, i was eating cheese and stuff all day and nothing happened Very happy) to see how i reacted to it, it made me feel tired, so i think its legit.

and one other question; does pharma/aya have the same coming up rush that elevates ur heart rate really high like smoking spice does? i like smoking it but it always makes my heart rate go so high so quick it scares the shit out of me and makes me think im gonna have a heart attack in the middle of my hyperspace flight lol :eek:. this reason is what drew me to find alternate methods of ingesting DMT other than smoking. so does pharma/aya make ur heart rate go super high like smoking or is it more gentle in that regard?

thanks all
In this holy reality, in this holy experience. In this body, in this body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone. In this body, in this body holding me, we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion......

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 10/13/2011 2:36:54 AM

Please do not attempt to fry plastic beach balls (or any testicles for that matter) over an open flamed stove whilst under the powerful influence of hyperspatial alkaloids.

Thanks!

Do step 1.
Do step 2 but add maybe 50mg moar 10x.
Don't do step 3, do step infinite.

DeMenTed
#3 Posted : 10/13/2011 2:42:46 AM

Barry

Squeeze the juice out the orange Pleased

DMTripper
#4 Posted : 10/13/2011 2:49:56 AM

John Murdoch IV

I think it's a good plan to start with.
Good luck
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Al Dimentiz
#5 Posted : 10/13/2011 8:57:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You should take the rue extract and the DMT at the same time. At least that's the way it works for me.
"The Medicine Will Always Be There For Those Who Seek It"

PrimalWisdom
#6 Posted : 10/13/2011 11:53:25 AM

Everything the light touches

I recently tried Pharma for the first time, and it was absolutely splendid.

I consumed 500mgs 3x rue extract, dissolved in a tea made with 5 grams of Caapi leaf. I waited 30 minutes until I could feel the rue in my system and dropped a capsule of 75mgs of DMT freebase.

I felt no nausea from the Rue or the Caapi, but I think the minute the DMT hit my stomach it made me feel very ill. I purged and was fine. the trip was magnificent, and the comedown was nice and gentle.

I don't know how its going to taste in orange juice, but I dabbed a bit on my toungue and its pretty bitter. I thought the capsule worked well.
Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God

Venus in Furs
#7 Posted : 10/13/2011 7:24:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well i dosed it 90 minutes ago and it didnt work Sad. i did just as i planned out outlined in my original post. either i didnt use enough DMT, or i mistimed the harmalas, or both. any suggestions?
In this holy reality, in this holy experience. In this body, in this body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone. In this body, in this body holding me, we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion......

Venus in Furs
#8 Posted : 10/14/2011 12:26:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Venus in Furs wrote:
well i dosed it 90 minutes ago and it didnt work Sad. i did just as i planned out outlined in my original post. either i didnt use enough DMT, or i mistimed the harmalas, or both. any suggestions?

bump

PrimalWisdom
#9 Posted : 10/14/2011 8:16:38 AM

Venus in Furs wrote:

I think 30mg's was a bit low. 75mgs was just right for me. not too mild and not too intense, but with full immersion into the experience for at least an hour. The whole exp lasted 6hrs max as well.

McCoyBoy
#10 Posted : 10/14/2011 12:08:59 PM

enthusiast

I agree the 30mg of DMT was probably the cause. I have tried pharma once and it failed. i used 210mg of caapi alkaloids and 60mg of dmt. i felt nothing at all. a friend suggested making sure i dont eat salt/MSG the same day, and i did have bacon for breakfast =O

Quote:
and one other question; does pharma/aya have the same coming up rush that elevates ur heart rate really high like smoking spice does? i like smoking it but it always makes my heart rate go so high so quick it scares the shit out of me and makes me think im gonna have a heart attack in the middle of my hyperspace flight lol :eek:. this reason is what drew me to find alternate methods of ingesting DMT other than smoking. so does pharma/aya make ur heart rate go super high like smoking or is it more gentle in that regard?
not sure about this, maybe someone can answer.
as above, so below

Enoon
#11 Posted : 10/14/2011 12:30:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

did you purge at all? 20 min should be enough to get the harmalas in before the dmt can be dissolved unless you have really slow metabolism. If you purged however it could be you purged too soon - happens to me most of the times.

if you try again and don#t want to waste the chance to experience your spice, you could load up a GVG of spice in case the pharma doesn't work. Then you could have at least an extended smoked experience Smile

For me it usually worked better when taken together (5 min apart) on a virtually empty stomach with a little of juice and bread afterwards to get the metabolism working. But I've had it not work like this a couple of times too. So just try again, vary some things and hopefully you'll get it to work eventually
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

PrimalWisdom
#12 Posted : 10/14/2011 12:49:38 PM

I found the come-up to be very gentle. it was like sneaking a peak behind the veil, and then casually stepping into it rather than been shot through it at 100mph.

Venus in Furs
#13 Posted : 10/14/2011 8:16:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well i tried again 5 hrs ago and AGAIN it didnt work Sad. this time i tried 400mg harmalas and 50mg fb spice both in lemon juice taken together at the same time. im starting to get frustrated and pissed off that im wasting spice i could be smoking lol :evil:. im thinking of just ordering some caapi leaves and making some changa to get the aya experience.

since i cant post in the changa section yet, ill just post my question in here: is 10x caapi extract required for the best results with changa? i was thinking of just bypassing that and just using a 1:5 ratio of spice:caapi since its so cheap, that way the dose of caapi is much higher than that of the spice which should simulate a similar dose as having the caapi extract in the mix. i dont mind smoking more material per dose, 1:1 just seems too strong at least in a first blend. i was thinking of making a trial blend of 200mg white spice with 1g dried caapi, is this a good idea?

Apoc
#14 Posted : 10/14/2011 8:42:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I saw this thread yesterday, I tried to post, but it looks like it didn't stick for some reason. I don't believe anyone in the world sells 10x Syrian rue. I've asked a few vendors in what way their rue is 10x, and they said they really don't know what X it is, they just decided to call it 10x. Celestial Source sells a product they call 3x syrian rue, and that is probably closer to the potency of your rue. I am pretty certain that 300mg of the stuff you have is NOT the equivalent of 3g Syrian Rue. If the stuff you have is a dark brown powder, then it's probably the same stuff that CS sells. You might want to try 1g of the rue. I usually take 2g of that 3x stuff + some more pure harmalas on top. I think your harmala dose was too weak.

Also, are you sure your spice was fully dissolved? I think spice has a hard time dissolving in the stomach, so you want it to be totally dissolved when you drink it, or it might just hang out in your body without getting to your brain. People have the least success with freebase. Gotta make sure it's totally salted.

Also, is there a reason why you don't just drink mimosa? If you can get down that rue with lemon juice (WRETCH!!!!), then you can get down mimosa, and you won't have to worry about salting your freebase.

Venus in Furs
#15 Posted : 10/14/2011 9:01:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Apoc wrote:
I saw this thread yesterday, I tried to post, but it looks like it didn't stick for some reason. I don't believe anyone in the world sells 10x Syrian rue. I've asked a few vendors in what way their rue is 10x, and they said they really don't know what X it is, they just decided to call it 10x. Celestial Source sells a product they call 3x syrian rue, and that is probably closer to the potency of your rue. I am pretty certain that 300mg of the stuff you have is the equivalent of 3g Syrian Rue. If the stuff you have is a dark brown powder, then it's probably the same stuff that CS sells. You might want to try 1g of the rue. I usually take 2g of that 3x stuff + some more pure harmalas on top. I think your harmala dose was too weak.

Also, are you sure your spice was fully dissolved? I think spice has a hard time dissolving in the stomach, so you want it to be totally dissolved when you drink it, or it might just hang out in your body without getting to your brain. People have the least success with freebase. Gotta make sure it's totally salted.

Also, is there a reason why you don't just drink mimosa? If you can get down that rue with lemon juice (WRETCH!!!!), then you can get down mimosa, and you won't have to worry about salting your freebase.

ya ive since come to learn that most call the rue extracts garbage lol. and ya i only let the spice and rue sit in the lemon juice for a minute before i added a lil water and chugged it. i too have come to the conclusion that im gonna go with mhrb next time i try oral dmt, but im pretty broke right now and cant really afford to buy any right now. when i pick up some more mhrb for another spice extraction, ill try it then, but until then, im pretty intrigued by changa. changa seems perfect in the fact its still dmt+harmalas, but its short lived, but can go as long as u want by just smoking some more. im definitely gonna try aya/pharma again soon, but i think im gonna use the rest of my spice to make some changa, to at least explore that avenue. plus i also have some cubensis growing atm so ill probably just save the rest of the rue and do some psilohuasca with those when they fruit to get my feet wet with such combos.