We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
To Aya or not to Aya Options

Serenity
#1 Posted : 10/13/2011 12:30:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Today in less than a hour and a half I planned to FINALLY have my first Aya. I have more than enough supplies. I just lost my sitter though. Do I need a sitter? Am I being overcautious? I've done mushrooms at least a couple times with no one home and it went pretty good despite some paranoia.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 10/13/2011 12:45:54 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

It's very much a personal decision about how comfortable you are without a sitter, I personally like to fly solo. Don't forget you've got a whole community over in the nexus chat room who are always haapi to help ya along the way Pleased
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Serenity
#3 Posted : 10/13/2011 12:47:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think I'll just reduce the dose. With Rue tea and DMT freebase, what would be ideal dosing for a low strength introductory trip in which perhaps I'll just blast off with smoked spice if I feel I want more. To give an idea, 3g of mushrooms is usually all I need for a great time without much worry, and I usually stick to 30-40 mg's when I smoke spice.

Suggestions are appreciated. I'm browsing our forums but it's difficult to reach a conclusion. I'm thinking a little heavy on the Rue, about 6-7 g's and 35 mg of spice.

Serenity
#4 Posted : 10/13/2011 12:48:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
It's very much a personal decision about how comfortable you are without a sitter, I personally like to fly solo. Don't forget you've got a whole community over in the nexus chat room who are always haapi to help ya along the way Pleased

I forget >_<

dreamer042
#5 Posted : 10/13/2011 12:57:53 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I'd say that's too much rue, try for like 2-3 grams and yeah 35 mg should give ya a pretty good intro
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

DoctorMantus
#6 Posted : 10/13/2011 1:01:01 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

You personally don't, need a sitter, but if you feel comfortable alone than i would say it was alright, but safe dosing please, And be safe, have fun, and lets us know about your journey when its over. SmileGood luck
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

tigerstrike92
#7 Posted : 10/13/2011 4:13:59 AM

Homo-divinorum

Yeah that sounds a little much for the rue. I would suggest 3 grams, but if you aren't afraid of going a little deeper by yourself then 4.

If you feel yourself getting to deep, I have said these wise to myself to chill out moar than once...

"Just breathe maaaannnnn, juuuuusst.... breathe". Wink
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.