We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New in the world of DMT Options

DMT1985
#1 Posted : 10/12/2011 1:00:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all,

for the past few months, I have been reading and viewing lots of articles and video's about experiences on DMT and also some tek's available online. I rewrote some tek's in my own language and studied them carefully, preparing me for my first extraction. Within the next few months, I will try to get as much information about the spice itself and the extraction, before finally trying to do a succesfull tek.

I truly hope this forum will help me prepare for both the extraction and the experience, and I am looking forward to read your stories in here Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 10/12/2011 3:02:20 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi DMT1985,

Welcome to the Nexus! I hope this will soon become your new home for DMT information on the web. There's a lot of "interesting" teks and videos out there in my opinion, but here at Nexus, we are obsessed with the Spirit Molecule as well as solid, scientific information, so the teks are not only well written but also they actually work.

Anyway, you can find a lot of experience reports and discussions of variations on DMT as well as other entheogens and various types of cultural information in the subforums. Please take a good look around.

The Wiki can be found as a link in the upper right hand corner of the Forum. It is full of very valuable information - please check it out. Here's a quick link for you:
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Category:Extraction_Tek

By the way, what is your own language, if you don't mind my asking?

Also, would you be willing to tell us a bit more about yourself? Do you have much psychedelic experience? What draws you to DMT? Things like that. Again, welcome.

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

DMT1985
#3 Posted : 10/12/2011 3:21:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I indeed checked out that link, and it happens to be the Noman's straight to base tek I already found somewhere else and rewrote, in Dutch that is.

I do not have a lot of psychedelic experience, but I tried mushrooms twice in complete different settings (1 quite strong portion in my room with 2 friends at night and we went out on the streets for a while and the other one was in a forrest, walking in the sun and ending in a big area with a few people and some dogs, which felt really really nice).

Some month later I tried 2cb and I REALLY really liked that experience. I was with 2 of my closest friends (1 guy and 1 girl) and we were in a very quiet place at night, in the forrest. The visuals were a lot less hefty, and kinda different comparing to mushrooms, but I loved the brain buzz and we have never laughed so hard! Very happy

The last time was with the legalised "truffels" (I don't know the english name for this, but it is some kind of mushroom, which is now illegal in holland, but these truffels you can buy anywhere). This was really no comparison with the other substances, as it didn't do too much for me.

Maybe 1-2 years ago, I heard about DMT for the first time. I heard it was extremely "expensive to buy" (though I don't believe in buying/selling dmt anymore anyways) and gave you a great high where you meet "elves". I'm glad I have learned a lot since then so I know it is a lot more than that. From what i've heard and read it is more about exploring yourself and the universe and seeing it from a whole new and different point of view.

If I did my first succesfull extraction, I am planning to let it sit there for a while, think about it a lot, and before smoking it the first time, do some meditations, arrange a good environment together with another friend who is equally interested, and starting off with a small dose (about 15-20 mg), increasing it over the years, to a complete breakthrough. No point in rushing imo.

Thanks for the warm welcome Smile