We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
one day Options

DMThealer
#1 Posted : 10/11/2011 8:07:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

one day soon.. Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 10/11/2011 8:57:38 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus DMThealer (and InvictusRex).

Before you go all the way I would like to point you at a very important part of our Attitude page:
Attitude wrote:
The DMT-Nexus is no place for preaching, and imposing an idea on others. Respect to different world views is imperative! If you have an opinion about something, respectfully state it, but please do not talk in absolutes about Right and Wrong or disrespectfully disregard other world views.

It is important to understand that talking in absolutes and preaching, effectively stops any healthy discussion. It could very well be that you believe that you have found enlightenment and that DMT is the experience of death etc. But that does not automatically make it true.

So for the sake of a healthy debate I ask you to please start sharing your story without the absolutes and preaching. I think that will make for a more interesting topic for all.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Pandora
#3 Posted : 10/13/2011 4:26:05 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

LOLLLLLLLL Traveler! LMAO!!!

Hi DMTHealer,

Welcome to the Nexus. Might you be willing to tell us a bit more about yourself. Someday soon for DMT?

Peace & Love

"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Tek
#4 Posted : 10/13/2011 4:31:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I read his original introduction essay which has either been deleted or edited to this, but he had wrote that he has already partaken of the spice and been to the other side. Some of the other things he put was a bit on the preachy side, so I think to abide by the rules he changed it to this.

DMTHealer, it would be great to engage in some discussion about your theories and ideas if you have some time. All opinions are valid and appreciated here on this forum (or so I've found) Razz
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 10/13/2011 4:36:20 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Pandora wrote:
LOLLLLLLLL Traveler! LMAO!!!

Hi DMTHealer,

Welcome to the Nexus. Might you be willing to tell us a bit more about yourself. Someday soon for DMT?

Peace & Love

Before the OP removed his text in the first post it was about how he was enlightened and that he would show us the way etc. Pleased

Kind regards,

The Traveler

SpireCatalyst
#6 Posted : 10/13/2011 7:05:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oonly a Sith deals in absolutes. Shocked
"..I find myself stirred awake by the ambient noises of the world outside and a realization that my train of thought may not be running on timeā€¦but I've nowhere to be...except here."