We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Spread the Good Vibes! Options

Pony On A Rainbow
#1 Posted : 10/11/2011 4:43:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Whenever life is bleak, i always tell myself that it will always pass. Toughen it out little man! Whatever rough times i am having it will always end at a certain point. But when life is good and all seems to be sparkling with positivity then what do i say to myself?
RIDE IT LIKE A PONY ON A RAINBOW!

So... Who i am in a nutshell? I'm a lover of plants as well as philosophy. I deeply enjoy going deep into both my ego and the illusion of reality. I feel as if there's always this mental barrier that i can poke through and eventually be able to go beyond it. It's tough to explain but when it's light inside then i know it's the right path for me.

It's quite weird to how certain moments can change a man significantly. So what more are years of discovery of one's being? That's what i have been doing since i was 18. I'm 23 now and just 5 years ago, i was a kid who wanted to become a billionaire. I was really into the whole capitalism thing but because of that fervor towards money, i was fortunate to recognize that it is pointless. I was simply playing by the rules of my environment and i wasn't following what i want in life. I was lost. So i decided to isolate myself and look within. I got into Zen meditation but the chanting wasn't for me so i didn't continue the practice. I may follow Zen philosophy but i never closed the book and said this is what i should do all my life.

With a series of coincidences, i discovered Aya two years ago. It was courtesy of youtube via DMT via Joe Rogan via meditation. It's a weird banana but it happened and i'm glad it did lol. I could have bought the ingredients for the brew but something inside me told me that i should be patient. I decided to grow the plants. My logic is simple, why not let the plant know me fully so she'll have a better idea to what i should experience when the time comes. Well there's also economical issues since i'm from a 3rd world country but luckily i'm blessed with a tropical environment! These plants love it here!!!
To my estimate, i'm probably 2-3 years away from my first harvest and i am in no hurry.

This won't be my first psychedelic experience since i tried growing salvia d(not compatible with our climate) but she did left me some foliage. I grew curious and got brought into a new way to look at reality. Accompany that with countless times that i examined my ego and bits and pieces of me started to unravel. It is a liberating experience and i am glad i took this path and i am confident to say that i won't be looking back.
Live and Let Live.
Humility Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

MelCat
#2 Posted : 10/11/2011 5:15:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus my friend!

I really admire your path of growing your own plants so they can get to know you better. That is a really good idea and I'm sure that when the harvest day comes you will be greatly rewarded for your efforts! I'm certainly sending good vibes your way!

If you haven't already, check out the Good Vibes link in my signature. There isn't a lack of Good Vibes here on the Nexus but there is always room for more!

Namaste! Very happy
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

Oneiros
#3 Posted : 10/11/2011 5:18:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I always thought unicorns rode on rainbows, but I love your name anyways. Pleased

You are infinitely more patient than I am, waiting 2-3 years to experience aya? Wow. Respect. Thanks for the intro, and welcome to the Nexus!

Pony On A Rainbow
#4 Posted : 10/11/2011 5:42:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Smile
Growing the plants is an experience itself! If i can have it my way i would do nothing but grow plants and think!

I enjoyed the Good Vibes link. I'm glad that there's a lot of like minded people around here.

I am curious to who you people are. I don't really have that much people to talk to about spirituality and plants. It's just a breathe of fresh air to get unclogged from the hectic urban environment.
Live and Let Live.
Humility Smile

nen888
#5 Posted : 10/14/2011 10:25:05 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..hey there Pony On A Rainbow Smile glad you're here..

I can totally relate to your concept of letting plants get to know you so that they can create a more personally orientated experience..the first time a take a strong entheogenic plant I usually feel that it has 'taken me' ..read every part of me to better communicate or teach me next experience..great to grow them so they can keep closer watch on us..

look forward to more of your musings and plant-human communication...