We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello from an Irish Spirit Options

irishspirit
#1 Posted : 10/11/2011 10:42:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good morning/afternoon/evening where ever you are in this little World of ours.

A little about me.

I am 31 years old, live in Ireland and I am on a quest to better understand myself and the universe/hologram that we live in.

I have been interested in psychedelics for a little over 9 months now. I have yet to experience them, because I am in the process off researching the same, and looking to pick one that I can accept and learn to grow with.

I have had a quick look over this web site, and I can say without doubt that this is the single best resource that I have encountered for this very subject.

With that said, I would like to thank you folk for all the interesting reads provided thus far, and look forward to carrying on my journey with you.

Love

Irish

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 10/11/2011 10:55:21 AM

irishspirit, welcome to the DMT-Nexus!

You have definitely come to the right place.

I am very excited for you to experiment and get familiar with these incredibly wonderful, healing, profound, phenomenal, and rather mystical substances. I remember before I ever tried a psychedelic I just knew I had to. I searched far and wide for years!!! Once that mushroom tea finally kicked in and I realized I could effectively explore my mind in ways I never thought possible- oh my, I was, and still am, in love! The work / play is never ending, either.

Where to start? Extracting DMT, vaporizing it, adding it to ayahuasca brews and drinking that. Acquiring some Trichocereus Bridgesii and growing it/brewing it for some mescaline. You could grow your own Psilocybe Cubensis. There is a plethora of paths you can take, and I humbly suggest trying all the good ones at least once. Pure LSD is incredible if you can acquire it from a trusted source and you know it's pure, otherwise don't even bother. If someone gives it to you for free with a smile on their face, that's usually a good sign. That and gaping pupils.

These things can be incredibly powerful and fun in conjunction with things like meditation, trance, massage, dance, interaction with friends and family, and anything you love doing basically, just make sure if you go anywhere you have someone sober to help you out if needed. They are like anchors that tether you to the real world!

Can't wait to hear which one you try first!

Peace and hyperspace!

fractalic
#3 Posted : 10/11/2011 11:45:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

since you come from the land of mushrooms, you can just go out in nature and pick them up....oh, i wish i could do that again but they don't seem to grow in my particularly dry part of the planet. eating the mushrooms fresh in their natural environment is a very blessed experience.
for your firs trip though, don't do it alone, it might be a nice experience to share with good friends, and make sure you have a nice comfortable place to crash down, when you come back from your journey.
mushrooms could be the most gentle sweat way to go into the psychedelics, as long as you take too much ,and you use it when you are in the right place and time.
any how, what ever you decide to try, its always recommended to start with a new substance with very small dozes.
`I can't explain MYSELF, I'm afraid, sir' said Alice, `because I'm not myself, you see.'

SimplePsyman
#4 Posted : 10/12/2011 3:24:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dia Duit Mo Dearthair!!!

Welcome to the nexus...im only new here myself...ive tried many things in the past but im prepring myself for this next step in my psychedelic journey....im still boggled by the amount of great info on here and it will no doubt keep you occupied also....i have expierience with quite a few psychedelic's and if you have any questions about anything ill try and answer them as best as possible....As Fractalic said we are in the land of mushrooms and they are fruiting nicely at the moment...nothing more satisfying then finding your own beauties in your hometown!!!!.....G'luck on your travels Mo Chara.....
Always be safe bud....Information Or Lack there of is vital....

PeaceSmile
''There's No Such Thing As Madness,.....Only Different Degrees Of Sanity''......