We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New to DMT Options

FinShaggy
#1 Posted : 10/11/2011 5:19:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't dream really at all (that I can remember), and I have had intermediate experience tripping. I don't want to get into detail too far with other things, but I smoke A LOT of weed. My gods are Pan, Shiva, Agni, Ra-Atum, and Mut which I have gathered by looking into history at the personalities of these gods, and the people who worshiped them, and what they were like. I feel connected to these gods in these ways :
Pan
Represents an energy that humans have a hard time controling
Shiva
Represent the threefold qualities of nature: creation, preservation and destruction
Angni
Represents fire. It has power, and is a natural process of destruction. But too much burns, and there is no creation.
Ra Atum
Represents the sun, the first realization of existance, and the god who created himself.
Mut
Represents the mother godess (I'm a guy, but still feel a strong mothering/fathering quality towards my siblings, and people who need my help, or who are younger or less experienced than me) I've always wanted to find some though, but I don't enjoy buying things that are so simple to do.

I have experienced 3 different kinds of hallucinogens, but will very very soon be "finding" some of my own DMT in some acetone...Maybe...on accident. I had to agree to something before I joined right? Does that matter?

I think a lot, and have discovered a lot about myself, and the world around me. But I hope that maybe this accident will unlock something more.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DoctorMantus
#2 Posted : 10/11/2011 6:32:07 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

FinShaggy wrote:
I don't dream really at all (that I can remember) but I smoke A LOT of weed.

I have experienced 3 different kinds of hallucinogens, but will very very soon be "finding" some of my own DMT in some acetone...Maybe...on accident.
I think a lot, and have discovered a lot about myself, and the world around me. But I hope that maybe this accident will unlock something more.

Quote:
I had to agree to something before I joined right? Does that matter?

Well i am sure you do dream but smoking will make seem like you don't.

And what do you mean by agree to something before you joined.

You don't have to agree to anything, you must follow by the rules and basically the point of this intro section, is to kinda prove yourself, why do you think you should be a member here, Are you here to contribute to the community.

and if you have experiences you would like to share feel free to share, and one other thing you will be finding spice soon?

I am just curious what do you want from spice, what are looking for? Do you just want to smoke it because everyone has been talking about it lately?
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

۩
#3 Posted : 10/11/2011 6:32:30 AM

hey Fin,

the reason you don't dream is because you use cannabis. many people find that cannabis suppresses their dreams. I use cannabis daily for pain issues and I find that I rarely ever dream. When I stop, I dream massively. Personally I think this is great because I get way more rest when I just sleep and I'm not immersed in some other reality. I also experience such twisted and intense things in the dream world. I'm grateful cannabis just shuts up the mind chatter and I can dream and sleep in total peace.

With that said, feel free to discuss your extraction. It's no accident the DMT is in your acetone. It's a beautiful thing, brother. What brought you to the spice in the first place?

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus. See you around. +

and P.S. DoctorMantus, play nice please. Very happy <3

DoctorMantus
#4 Posted : 10/11/2011 6:42:23 AM

You are right ۩, i apologize if i came of harsh or nasty, i just have seen too many people lately who consider spice as a new trend, if i can give an example this guy on a beach tried to offer me some, he took multiple hits one after another and he told me you just keep smoking it until it tells you things.

I just wanted to make sure your intentions towards spice is positive.

I wish you luck and be safe, have fun at the nexus you will find just about everything need.Smile
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

۩
#5 Posted : 10/11/2011 6:46:49 AM

I understand your frustrations completely Dr. Mantus.

The wonderfully paradoxical thing about the spice is that even if a user doesnt have the most pure intentions, if they get a high enough dose, hyperspace has it's ways of chiseling away at the ego of the user slowly but surely. If they don't get it now, the hypertentacle will worm it's way around them until they do. And even if they don't...so be it. Better DMT than a lot of the crap that's out there!!!!

DoctorMantus
#6 Posted : 10/11/2011 6:48:41 AM

۩ wrote:

Better DMT than a lot of the crap that's out there!!!!

This is very true such as over the counter drugs from the doctors lol.
— Terence McKenna

FinShaggy
#7 Posted : 10/11/2011 8:15:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

DoctorMantus wrote:
FinShaggy wrote:
I don't dream really at all (that I can remember) but I smoke A LOT of weed.

I have experienced 3 different kinds of hallucinogens, but will very very soon be "finding" some of my own DMT in some acetone...Maybe...on accident.

Quote:
I had to agree to something before I joined right? Does that matter?

Well i am sure you do dream but smoking will make seem like you don't.

And what do you mean by agree to something before you joined.

You don't have to agree to anything, you must follow by the rules and basically the point of this intro section, is to kinda prove yourself, why do you think you should be a member here, Are you here to contribute to the community.

and if you have experiences you would like to share feel free to share, and one other thing you will be finding spice soon?

I am just curious what do you want from spice, what are looking for? Do you just want to smoke it because everyone has been talking about it lately?

Well I had to check a box that said something about "Not talking about making" DMT or something. I don't remember exactly. And it asked if I agreed that I was of this mindset.

I want to find it because I have always wanted to try it, but I do not want to but it since it is so simple to do yourself. And now I finally have a chance to do it myself (I never really tried too hard. I enjoy 2CI and Mush enough to not try too hard). So now I think I will. I've been realizing a lot of things about what my gods have taught me, and more specifically, where Shiva has brought me. My mom is into Reiki, but is missing a final spark to "feel" it. I just feel it is the perfect time. My mind is VERY unlocked, and this just feels like the next step. It only makes sense, I know that we are nothing more than psychotic animals that have invented noises that we give meaning to, and symbols that we write with meaning. I look into history, and I can see why people did things, and feel for them and feel like them if they are similar enough to me. I live without time, and from a "boy on the corner saying the emperor has no clothes" perspective I feel this will just help completely "drop out" from an angle I can't see yet.

FinShaggy
#8 Posted : 10/11/2011 8:18:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:

The wonderfully paradoxical thing about the spice is that even if a user doesnt have the most pure intentions, if they get a high enough dose, hyperspace has it's ways of chiseling away at the ego of the user slowly but surely. If they don't get it now, the hypertentacle will worm it's way around them until they do. And even if they don't...so be it. Better DMT than a lot of the crap that's out there!!!!

I think I'll be fine. I am humble enough, and don't believe in bad trips. Only bad experience being amplified by a drug, and I feel I can handle most of my bad experiences in life. I mean, I have so far. What's more? It is what it is, and I'll make it out.

FinShaggy
#9 Posted : 10/11/2011 8:24:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh, and I made a Marijuana invention if anyone is in Colorado and wants to sign a Confidentiality Agreement. If not, I will be posting about it in different places and here when I get the patent.