We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT newbie here Options

Thelizardking1
#1 Posted : 10/8/2011 6:32:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't really know what to say. Haha. I love psychedelics and I love incorporating the insights gained from the psychedelic experience in my personal spiritual path. I suppose I can identify most with shamanism, if i had to put a name to my beliefs. I have never used DMT before, however am going to very soon, and thought that joining the community here would be sort of like getting an ipad to go with your macbook. I'm looking forward to being able to view the forums in order to help me on my journey with DMT and Ayahuasca, and also eventually having the ability to give back to this great community by helping to guide others.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 10/8/2011 10:46:50 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello Thelizardking1,

Welcome to the Nexus. Very happy. Exciting times eh? I suspect you will be pleased by what DMT has to offer.

Please take some time to look around. There's a large number of well researched subforums as well as a huge numbers of trip reports. In the upper right hand corner of the Forum you will find useful links for things like the Wiki which has all kinds of DMT info, including extraction teks.

Please don't hesitate to post any questions or thoughts as they come up. I look forward to learning more about you and you learning more about Nexus - hopefully your new home away from home.

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

DoctorMantus
#3 Posted : 10/8/2011 11:47:58 PM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Welcome member glad to have you in the community, DO you have any experience with any psychedelics i assume you do because you same you love them, do you have any experience you would like to share.

I hope you journey safe when you do decide you are ready for spice, i wish you luck. Smile
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"