We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The man who flew too close to the sun. Difficult experience. Options

Purges
#1 Posted : 10/8/2011 8:13:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I sit writing this in the midst of a power cut. My snakes are getting cold, there’s no electric for my morning cup of tea, no hot water, Fuck. Kind of a reflection on last night’s happenings maybe? I dunno. Weird coincidence though. I wonder if hyperspace is pissed at me for some reason. So here we go, into one of the most glorious and difficult journeys yet, funny how two journeys side by side can be so totally opposite in every way eh?

So recently I have been experimenting with my Glass Vapour Genie. I have been smoking Changa almost every other day, and have broken through about three times in this time, so about 50% of the time. 45mg of this blend is plenty enough to do the trick, being made in a 1:1 ratio there would be approx. 22-23 mg spice in there. Not much for you veteran psychonauts I am sure, but enough to have me blasted into a realm of impossibilities. I love DMT, I love the insights, the jaw dropping visuals(!!!), the afterglow, the ritual of meditation, and the sense of peace and calm it usually instils in me for days afterwards, and usually I quite enjoy being blissfully annihilated by it, and I respect its power. I had an extremely powerful sub-breakthrough experience last week where I felt like I was being run over by a psychedelic steamroller; it was INTENSE, but rather pleasurable.

Its Friday now, the events I am about to recount happened last night at around midnight. It may be worth mentioning that a friend came around on Wednesday and I was showing him my new toy, and we decided to smoalk a little Changa – we don’t get to spend much time together these days, and being my ex-housemate of 5 years we are very close, so it is great to get to share these things when the opportunity presents itself. Anyhow, he broke through and had a wonderful experience, he was beaming and laughing for quite some time afterwards. I took a small dose, enough to lysergify myself for some time, but not enough to have any major effects, the room swirled and glistened in that ethereal way,and I enjoyed tripping slightly while keeping an eye on my pretty much comatose friend. To surmise, I had probably been smoalking a leeeetle bit too much...

Wednesday came around and I had some freebase in the freezer from an extraction I was doing – I had no FB to try with my GVG the previous week, so I prepared some for experimentation. These were bright yellow crystals, neon looking, menacing like a brightly coloured poison dart frog; warning you of their potency. I loaded up 15 mg onto the piece of scrubber in the Genie and then proceeded to meditate for a while. The room was lit by a small lamp and a candle on the mantelpiece that I always light before a journey – a sort of ritual of mine whenever I smoke at home. The light flickered suggestively and the warm orange glow of the room relaxed my eyes as they became more accustomed to the darker hues that the candle was throwing, silhouettes of candelabras , pot plants and furniture flickered lavishly across the walls.

I raised the Genie to my lips and begun to inhale, a thick wad of marshmallowy vapour surged into my lungs. I remember thinking just how incredibly efficient and smooth this piece of kit was. Totally unlike smoking it in a bong – this thing hits you like a brick wall moving at high velocity, the transition almost instantaneous. It was all gone within seconds, and I sat back and watched as a female entity swooped into the room and began manipulating the reality around me. I didn’t actually get to see what she looked like, but I got the distinct impression that it was a ‘she’ that was pulling the strings this time. Beautiful ever shifting artwork of the highest order, gorgeous light displays manifesting with the greatest of ease and grace, a sense of calm and peace coupled with total dumbstruck amazement. What a show! Wow! 15mg in a bong would have barely had threshold effects, and here I am having a full on entity light show! I was pretty taken aback by this, but also elated, fulfilled and very pleased by what I had just experienced. My greed made me load up the pipe one more time. I wanted to go back, it was over too quickly, I wanted her to show me MOAR! 17mgs made its way into the pipe, I sealed it shut with the ceramic filter and sat for a little while relaxing my mind.

Now I like to think that I am a very calm individual, who can keep it together no matter what state of consciousness I am in, and I have been in many varying states. I sat there and a dark energy swept around me like a black curtain. I could no longer see the candles in the room, and there were no visuals to speak of. I could feel some horrible sinister force surrounding me. Panic. Horror. Fear. I have felt like this before when I was in a car accident, and also in my first few encounters with sleep paralysis. Total vulnerability, the knowledge that your fate is no longer in your hands. I sat there trying to abort, but I couldn’t move.

Had I even smoked that Spice?! I had no recollection of doing so. My mind was racing and I was looking for answers to what was causing this, but I was tripping hard. I started swinging my head left to right to see if I could identify any beings or entities that may have entered my space, but nothing. Blackness. Then I caught a glimpse of candle light. Now that I had grounded somewhat my attention turned to the darkness of the room. LIGHTS LIGHTS LIGHTS! I needed light, that would surely help end the utter confusion and disarray I was experiencing. I scrambled over the sofa and managed to find the light switch. Bam. The room was illuminated once more, this calmed me a little, but I was still shitting in my britches. . I fumbled with the pipe in my hands, and with some effort removed the glass top. There was no spice on the pad, I must have smoked it. This scared the crap out of me further, that I had no memory of smoking that dose, I thought I was going mad.

After this episode, I needed to talk to some one understanding about what I had just encountered, , my other half was upstairs in bed and it was her second day at her new job and I didn’t want to disturb her even if I was completely fucking beside myself, so I went on chat. I tried to outline what had just happened to my wonderful friends at the Nexus. I am sorry, I don’t remember exactly who I was talking to at the time, but you guys were a great help, you probably know who you are, THANK YOU. I should have saved the feed to add to this thread, but that was the last thing on my mind. Discussing it made it easier to take on board, and with the help of my friends and a couple of bowls of weed, I calmed back down, almost to normal.

The resdidual fear died down, and the discussion moved on to frequency of dosing, and treating psyches with respect. I sat and read everyone’s thoughtful comments, and took them in, commenting infrequently. I felt like an idiot at this point. Lesson learned. Spice needs to be treated with respect, and it doesn’t appreciate repeated journeying like I have been doing the last couple of weeks. It really kicked my ass, even on such a low dose, and has made me re-evaluate my usage entirely. I need to be more disciplined. I have tested my boundaries and will stay within them from now on. That is not to say that I won’t have more difficult experiences in the pipeline, I am sure I will, but to use it with such frequency was greedy and foolish.
So be warned! Just because that last journey was amazing, doesn’t mean that you won’t be bitten on the ass next time you want MOAR! Take your time, integrate, record your experiences and love the ‘normal’ existence you have.

Tanks for taking the time to read this,
Much Peace and Love,
P x
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Super Radical
#2 Posted : 10/8/2011 8:58:45 AM

Poop Giggle

Your right, it needs to be respected and cherished. It's told me love and cherish everything, it only makes sense it wants the same thing.
Thank you for sharing your story!
I think I may have been abusing my spice recently too. Last time I had what seemed like an awesome trip where lime green holographic mesh came out of the floor for me to dance in. The figure of a gorgeous, kind woman appeared in my floor boards and smiled at me while holographic shamans danced on my walls. Then I sat down on my bed, turned to look at the door and there was an evil, hideous, dog-like demon grinning at me where the lime green mesh was. It flashed there just long enough to make eye contact and then vanished. It was so fast but it scared the crap out of me. I felt an evil presence immediately, I still feel it near me and it's scaring me into not going back to hyperspace for a while till it passes through. My theory is that if I leave the doorway into my perception open too long, the bad energies find me. If I stay 'under the radar' I feel like I can go unnoticed by them and they'll leave me alone. The 'good guys' can find me when they need to though.

There are some things.

Purges
#3 Posted : 10/8/2011 9:08:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think maybe I have been cherishing it too much! The GVG has really brought a new intensity and clarity to my journeys that has been blowing my mind, and I just couldn't get enough. I think that difficult experiences can happen even with infrequent use, but the more you immerse yourself, the more likely you are to encounter some nasty shit. I was so confused though, because there were no visuals, just like a dark veil of horror that enveloped me. I wonder if it was the entity who I had just visited getting a bit pissed at me for instance?

But yes, the dog sounds kinda sketchy, I only occasionally feel a negative presence on my journeys and want to find an effective way of dealing with them while in that space. Time and integration is key after these sorts of encounters I feel. I seem to have much more consistently good journeys with Changa also, so when I'm ready to go back it will be with her Smile

Super Radical
#4 Posted : 10/8/2011 9:14:24 AM

Poop Giggle

I just recently made some changa and I think I may have been doing it just to trip for the fun of it, bad I know. I'm sticking to twice monthly breakthrough doses of freebase for a while. That seems to work best for me, and it keeps the magic there. The dog thing just seemed so out of place too, everything was so bright and fun, then it was like a dark figure there. I'm used to seeing 'scary' faces on trips but this just felt bad, it's honestly making a grown woman afraid of the dark lol. Maybe your entity felt like it wasn't there for your amusement lol. Maybe not.

There are some things.

Hyperspace Fool
#5 Posted : 10/8/2011 9:18:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. Nice report. Gripping read.

I think the key to understanding your experience (assuming no other substances were involved like inadvertent MAOIs) is the amount of time between the first hit and the second. Also, residual DMT on your scrubber.

1st off, SWIM can often get a full breakthrough dose hitting an empty pipe if the scrubber has been used frequently enough. This residual melt is not visible on the surface, and can throw off your weight calculations considerably.

2ndly, just because you come down and are not in Hyperspace anymore doesn't mean that there is not still DMT in your system.

It is possible that your 15mg hit was more like 20, and then your 17mg hit was getting close to 25. If even half of your first hit was still in your system, you get a 35mg experience... which anyone would tell you is an ass kicker.

All heavy entheogen experiences are accompanied by a certain amount of memory loss. It is like dreaming. You simply can not retain all the information. Often things you never remembered from a previous trip flood back into your awareness on some later trip... and you wonder how on Earth you could forget THAT. Until, you come down and can barely remember that you remembered something.

High level experiences combined with a flood of emotion and/or adrenaline can be extremely difficult to recall and even cancel out memories that immediately preceeded them. (Like the actual smoalking of the GVG)

If I had to guess, I would say that you got a cumulative super hit which rocked your socks so intensely that you reacted with a good deal of fear. Fear is like a dinner bell for certain entities. Perhaps the parasitic entities overpowered the female entity. Perhaps she was unable to return so quickly, or figured she'd let you learn your own lesson. Maybe a state of extreme fear keeps light beings at bay and creates a space where the bad boys can swoop in.

Whatever happened, it is likely that you blocked out the majority of it, or were simply unable to retain it. It is likely that you simply did not want to remember the horrific experience.

I believe there is something to the idea that you need to integrate and have respect for the alk... this is huge IMHO. There is, however, some kind of disconnect in believing that entities are not real and just artifacts of misfiring nuerons or whatever, and the idea that you have to respect and integrate what they have shown you.

In the absence of proof, we must look at the potential dangers of belief or disbelief. If you lean towards the idea that these entities are real, and prepare and protect yourself as such... and are wrong... the main danger is feeling a bit foolish for taking your subconscious mind so seriously. (which is not necessarily a bad thing either) If you really believe that Hyperspace is a chemical reaction and entities are your subconscious projections, then you will take little or no recourse for dealing with such entities... and if you are wrong... you could be opening yourself up to untold psychic and spiritual dangers.

Since the trip reports and personal experiences are overwhelmingly on the side of the "Hyperspace and its entities are real" side of the debate... and the ramifications of being wrong are far worse on the "it is fake" side... it doesn't hurt to at least familiarize yourself with ways of dealing with such entities... in case they turn out to be real. Clearing space and banishing dark entities are useful skills even if you think it's all in your head. What is the alternative? Just suffering through horrible experiences powerless to do anything... or not using spice.

Anyway, just some food for thought.

Be well Purges.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

tele
#6 Posted : 10/8/2011 10:28:40 AM
Explorer

I have once or twice lost memory about smoking anything, that's probably due to the sheer intensity of the experience. I am definately "smoke more" type... These days I feel like sublingual caapi(20-25mg) gives much more "forgiving", smooth and longer effect for the vaped D, which might be something you might want to try. It certainly has changed my experiences for the better(previously they were kind of too fast moving and fast ending). Also the effect of not seeing well in the darkness has happened to me, I didn't see my friend two meters from me, who would normally be visible in the dark room.
The experiences you had are part of the exploration, some times these things just happens, and there is a reason why the D is not for the faint hearted.

Purges
#7 Posted : 10/8/2011 10:54:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the in depth response HF! It is possible that there was a little Spice left over from the first hit, but I am pretty confident I cleared all of it. It was a relatively new scrubber, I had only sampled a very small amount of orange goo with it before, which had very little effect. The second hit was taken maybe half an hour after the first one, so it is quite possible that my system still had a fair amount of Spice still rolling around my system. There were no maois in my system either - the weird thing is, when I have smoked changa, I will repeat the same dose a couple of times, break through both times, and it be completely manageable, I wonder if having something like caapi on your side helps to steer us away from these negative beings?

I personally think that Hyperspace is real. There is just no way my mind could conjure up some of the things I have seen out there. Maybe there is, but it sure doesn't feel like that! I too would be inclined to believe there are entities that exist outside of our normal perception which we are able to encounter when be-Spiced.

What suggestions do you have for banishing any negative / evil entities before a journey? I was considering smudging with sage? Interestingly my Changa blend has some Sage in it, maybe that has helped keep the bad guys at bay? What about mantras etc? I'm open to suggestions, particularly after that episode!

Purges
#8 Posted : 10/8/2011 11:01:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tele wrote:
I have once or twice lost memory about smoking anything, that's probably due to the sheer intensity of the experience. I am definately "smoke more" type... These days I feel like sublingual caapi(20-25mg) gives much more "forgiving", smooth and longer effect for the vaped D, which might be something you might want to try. It certainly has changed my experiences for the better(previously they were kind of too fast moving and fast ending). Also the effect of not seeing well in the darkness has happened to me, I didn't see my friend two meters from me, who would normally be visible in the dark room.
The experiences you had are part of the exploration, some times these things just happens, and there is a reason why the D is not for the faint hearted.

Maybe I should try some sublingual harmalas next time. I love them in Changa, so I'm sure it will have a positive effect. I do find vaped Spice just a little bit too quick, as you say, straight spice will be over in about 5 or so for me, where as Changa breakthroughs will last up to 10 mins which is awesome.

And yes, I agree on both counts that these sorts of experiences are par for the course, and that Spice is not for the faint hearted. One or two tricky / freaky experiences are not enough to put me off this truly outstanding molecule though.

Hyperspace Fool
#9 Posted : 10/8/2011 11:45:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Purges wrote:

1) Thanks for the in depth response HF!

2) I wonder if having something like caapi on your side helps to steer us away from these negative beings?

3) I personally think that Hyperspace is real.

4) What suggestions do you have for banishing any negative / evil entities before a journey? I was considering smudging with sage? Interestingly my Changa blend has some Sage in it, maybe that has helped keep the bad guys at bay? What about mantras etc? I'm open to suggestions, particularly after that episode!

1) No problem. Just spitballing, but SWIM finds that such goo can run down to the bottom of the scrubber and coalesce there to be vaped later, on the sly. As you know, a few mgs more can tip the bucket pretty good.

2) Caapi is well known as a protector and guardian. It is a purifying presence and has been known to be extremely anti-parasitic. The fact that it gets rid of intenstinal parasites doesn't indicate that it will banish astral ones... but it is a bit of a hint that it might.

3) I think Hyperspace is as real as anything else. My feelings tend to go more toward the idea that our waking life isn't real... that dreaming is the fundamental nature of existence. What we call reality is a measure of the stability, consistency, and causal influence of any given illusion in comparison to another.

At any rate, it certainly doesn't hurt to prepare for Hyperspace as if it were a real place. The psychic damage that people can endure there is real enough, whatever you decide to believe.

I find that journeying in Hyperspace is a bit like scuba diving or snorkeling. (only times a googleplex) You enter a world that is both lovely and foreign to our normal existence. If you looked at scuba diving as simply a visual show and sensory treat... you could run into problems, when sharks or poisonous jellyfish came around.

4) This is the third time in the past month that I have given some serious thought into putting together some kind of essay that could serve as a DMT "Defense Against The Dark Arts Class" (Harry Potter analogy). It is not something I would undertake lightly, and it could take months to do it well. Sadly, the amount of free time I have for this stuff is going down now, and I should really buckle down and deal with my pressing real world issues. Perhaps I will work on the concept a bit at a time.

As for what you mention:

Smudging couldn't hurt. Sage doesn't seem to eliminate dark entities, but it does seem to be distasteful to them. Perhaps it is like a citronella candle that keeps a good amount of the mosquitoes away from its radius. Uplifting spiritual music seems to work the same way... whether or not you buy into the religion of the musicians making it. (I am not a Christian, but I find that some soulful gospel music clears the space extremely well.)

Blasting off in a place that is already at a high vibration is generally very helpful. Smoalking spice in a Sequoia grove in Yosemite is bound to be better than puffing in a sketchy ghetto motel.

Mantras and meditation techniques are very good tools to have. A mantra can be used during the experience, and I have noticed that even simple seed mantras or uplifting thought phrases can work like a charm. If some freaky buggers come around looking for a free lunch, you zap them with the OM gun.

A sentence that reminds you of the higher unity or summons angelic beings to your aid is quite useful as well. The presence of a loving light being is about the best protection you can have.

Perhaps calling on such beings before hand is not a bad idea. Shaman tend to do such things. They also use loud drum noises, stamping, rattles and icaros to hold the space. It is probably worth experimenting with some of the techniques developed by people who have been using DMT for millenium already.

Dismissing the practices and mythology of indigenous and historical cultures out of hand, without even considering the idea that they might know what they are talking about... is the height of arrogance. It is all too common for smug western know-it-alls to poo-poo and belittle the information that these ancient cultures have collected over many thousands of years.

At the very least, we need to recognize that they don't consider their beliefs and ancient writings to be myth. The people who wrote the Sumerian cuneiform tablets, for instance, did not practice fiction writing. They were convinced that the fantastic stories they put down were factual (as best as they could put such things into their limited vocabulary).

Anyway, all the best Purges. I gotta run now. Be well.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

tele
#10 Posted : 10/8/2011 5:38:35 PM
Explorer

Purges wrote:

Maybe I should try some sublingual harmalas next time. I love them in Changa, so I'm sure it will have a positive effect. I do find vaped Spice just a little bit too quick, as you say, straight spice will be over in about 5 or so for me, where as Changa breakthroughs will last up to 10 mins which is awesome.

And yes, I agree on both counts that these sorts of experiences are par for the course, and that Spice is not for the faint hearted. One or two tricky / freaky experiences are not enough to put me off this truly outstanding molecule though.

Yeah if one goes to the "strange planet" one can expect some weird ass freaky things happening there, tooWink Laughing

Quote:
What suggestions do you have for banishing any negative / evil entities before a journey? I was considering smudging with sage? Interestingly my Changa blend has some Sage in it, maybe that has helped keep the bad guys at bay? What about mantras etc? I'm open to suggestions, particularly after that episode!

I don't think your journey was about entities, more like facing your fears in depth. Usual for D at least...

But my best and best working, never(for me) failing advice is to put some music that has a good vibe in it. Can you imagine listening to some sunny flamenco song for example, and meeting the devil himself? Darn, he would just probably start party out with you... I think the music is absolutely essential part of my journeys(Even at low volume), because it often attracts certain kind of entities(depending on the song), and they really like the music just as I do, this can be noticed that they're bummed out after the song ends(Sometimes)...
Sage and mantras seem to be a bit too superstitious for me(altough isn't all of this ents talk superstitiousRazz )... Another and most important matter is to make sure you are in good spirits before blasting off and have no negative issues in your life.

Purges
#11 Posted : 10/9/2011 10:27:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe it was about facing my fears, that does seem likely - and if it was I think I failed lol. I still felt that there was a presence there that made me more than a little uneasy. Incorporating some happy or blissful music and burning a little sage before hand may just help tip the balance in favour of a good experience in the future and it's minimal effort to do that so why not? As for the 'superstitious' business? Maybe, but we are dealing with forces beyond our understanding, and a little caution is certainly better than none when delving into these realms, even if it is just for peace of mind.

I need to look into some Shamanic approaches for this kind of thing as well, see how those guys deal with such encounters... Does anyone have any suggestions for reading? Links / books?

"most important matter is to make sure you are in good spirits before blasting off and have no negative issues in your life."

Totally agree, I wouldn't blast off if my mental state wasn't tip-top Smile

tele
#12 Posted : 10/9/2011 10:44:56 AM
Explorer

Well shamans use tobacco smoke for purifying effects. One should just make sure the tobacco is pure "shaman tobacco", whatever that is...

As for the music, it doesn't necessarily have to be blissful, but as long as you really like it, it's good for keeping evils at bay, as it makes you(and some entities) feel good. If I was an entity I would definately be attracted to good musicLaughing

I don't think the evil(or any for that matter) entities come and go randomly into our experiences. I think there's always a reason for their appearance or what made them come to us. One shouldn't be afraid of them if possible because they can't harm us if we don't let them to, by crapping our pants for example...Laughing

On another note, if one worries too much about evil entities and does all kinds of rituals to prevent them, it could even attract them.

Honestly I think that DMT brings us only what we need. Even when it comes to the difficult or what some might call "evil" experiences. I've had them and I even try to appreciate them.

Alexander Xochipilli
#13 Posted : 10/12/2011 3:23:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know this goes all the way back to the original post but I had a similar experience this summer. I smoked about 6 times this day, straight spice every half hour for 3 hours, to chart some territory. Never breakthough dose, just enough to see the real world through a lens to prepare myself for my pharmahuasca experience a week or so afterwards. The second to last time I smoked it I decided to go for a lot and attempted to break through. I didn't, as I have trouble/ didn't smoke enough to, but my experience was beautiful and profound - I felt like I plugged into the universe. Afterwards I was desperate for MOAR and greedily loaded more in and smoked it. The grass in my backyard - which I had been playing with during the first 4 smokes - instead hissed at me in anger. How dare I come crawling back after that experience, without fully integrating it or thinking about it? I felt an overwhelming sense of dread and guilt and was scolded harshly.

As for music I've always forgotten to include it. But I have such an connection with music I like, I'm very much looking forward to my next experience where I will listen to something beautiful.

Pandora
#14 Posted : 10/12/2011 3:36:51 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Purges,

I have no profound comments to make (as usual, LOL), but I seriously wanted to compliment you on a great report and superior writing. You did a good job of covering the visual as well as the emotional/feeling aspects of your experience. I felt very resonant with you.

Yeah, I frequently "quit while I'm ahead" or even "behind" with the spice. It has humbled me many times and at least three times I've sworn, "Never again." All I learned from that was never say never, LOL. GVG for the win - it was made for DMT. And yes, delivered fast, hard doses (even if they are low dose) can slam the memory - I especially have poor memory if I smoked significant cannabis before trying the DMT.

Anyway, much love to you brother and thank you so much for sharing your vivid descriptions.

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Purges
#15 Posted : 10/24/2011 9:20:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tele - I believe it is Mapacho that they use in the traditional practices. Maybe I should incorporate some in my Changa blends...

As for music, you make some good points, although music taste is so subjective that the entities may take offence, particularly if one is playing the latest Justin Bieber single Pleased

You make a good point that too much thought and attention to discourage something may have the adverse effect, I hadn't considered it that way before.

Alexander - Yes this does sound like a similar set of events. Except the method of being 'told off' seems different. Thing is, I should have been content and packed my kit away, and spent the rest of the evening revelling in what I had just experienced, I bet the after glow would have lasted for days. Instead I was sent to bed with my tail between my legs ha ha, lesson learned!

Pandora - Thank you for such a nice response, I find it most encouraging then people compliment my creative skills Very happy I find it helps with integration to put this stuff down in a report...

And yes, GVG for the win! It is so effective I am slightly reluctant to go higher than about20 mg at the moment! And I would regularly take 25-30 in a bong :S... My next journey will be with around 25 mg though, I think a period of abstinence followed by a high, but not stupidly high dose will be mind blowing bliss at its best. We will see Very happy

tele
#16 Posted : 10/24/2011 10:34:40 AM
Explorer

Yeah music is the only thing that can attract certain kinds entities to "the little party of mine" and make them break some moves... It's really incredible how they dance and change color to the music. For example one might want to try some funk, such as band "down to the bone", it's simply great fun.Laughing
My GVG session these days starts with 20-30mg sublingual caapi, followed by 15-18mg warm up dose, then the 25mg dose, which I often load more than once, even after being totally mind blown. Some tolerance effects seem to be present if the second 25 is smoked within 1 hour, it has happened often to me. Even when strassman said his people didn't notice any tolerance issues. It could be simply to my lungs not cooperating with me.
There are some "bad boys" coming to some of my trips, and usually I just wonder what the heck they want or why they came. I feel like they are milking the smoker's soul a bit or something, but I never feel really scared of them, their presence is just unpleasant, sometimes VERY unpleasant...

Purges
#17 Posted : 10/24/2011 11:21:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Because I usually smoke changa I don't dose sublingually (although I do need to explore this method...) - but yeah, I often start off with the equivalent of 15 mg Spice, and redose with 20-25 mg worth soon afterwards, which seems to work a treat. It's just freebase on its own that seems to slap me about if I redose, it seems much less forgiving ime.

LOL @ funk, I can imagine that encourages a fun crowd Pleased

tele
#18 Posted : 10/24/2011 9:15:38 PM
Explorer

Purges wrote:
Because I usually smoke changa I don't dose sublingually (although I do need to explore this method...) - but yeah, I often start off with the equivalent of 15 mg Spice, and redose with 20-25 mg worth soon afterwards, which seems to work a treat. It's just freebase on its own that seems to slap me about if I redose, it seems much less forgiving ime.

LOL @ funk, I can imagine that encourages a fun crowd Pleased

I think that freebase without sublingual harmalas used to be less "forgiving" for me on some occasions...
If you had only one or few "slaps" at redose, I don't think that should be reason to think it will slap you more often. I have for example done sessions with 5-10 FB dosings(yes I do get over excited)Wink , inhaled at about 30-90 minute intervals and I can report no slaps at least. I think it's more about matters that need to be brought to the surface... For example when my room fills with mischievous bunch of hyperspace "thugs", I don't actually consider it a bad thing always, even if it might feel unpleasant. It's just one of those things or beings one has to experience(the death experiences included, for some), and I think every journey has it's purpose and the matters aren't brought up randomly. It's another story if the effects of freebase are tougher to handle than changa's.