We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Weird fingers and toes... Options

The Chr0nn01553ur
#1 Posted : 10/8/2011 7:54:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Alright so what I've come down to is that the most efficient technique with what I have is the sandwich method with my bowl and some weed... So I put just a little herb in the bottom, and then 50 milligrams of spice on that, then like a decent layer of bud so that I can roast the top a little and the heat will just vape it pretty perfect... Well, at least that was what my instinct told me it would do. I think it was right.

Anyway so the last couple times I've done that, and everytime I get a good hit when I smoke for that matter.. I get some very strange fingers like.. Shorter, very different feeling like, the whole room felt like a new room, but the same room, and my fingers felt very real, and really weird, almost alien, or avatar, or ape like, but like a different reality, very similar to ours, but different and extremely real, almost realer than ours sort of, and all I could think was holy shit is basically what goes through my mind. I wish I could describe it better. I have yet to get past this point. I see no patterns yet. I felt like information was about to burst into me, so I set the bowl down. I have many complex and rather unorthodox ideas about reality and so much immediately comes to mind as soon as the hits come on, but in all reality I haven't even made it that far at all. Getting closer though.. I'm not necessarily nervous or scared.. It's just startling. Each trip I feel as if I only progress an inch, so to speak. That's sort of an understatement but you catch my drift. Despite how it may sound, I'm really excited to go deeper and I really want to just go for it but I also really don't want to overdo it for obvious reasons...

Thoughts? Advice?

edit: I kind of felt like THIS but I didn't see that, or hear it, if that makes sense...
Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Super Radical
#2 Posted : 10/8/2011 8:40:10 AM

Poop Giggle

All the super cool stuff is what happens after that first hit.
I know it's very overwhelming even in small amounts, but the physical effects don't seem as prominent once the visuals start in my opinion.
Your saying you don't get any visuals off 50mg? I would consider changing something about your smoking method because that doesn't seem right Shocked
โ˜ 
There are some things.

The Chr0nn01553ur
#3 Posted : 10/8/2011 9:10:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I'm smoking it exactly as I described. Do you have any suggestions?

Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

Super Radical
#4 Posted : 10/8/2011 10:26:51 AM

Poop Giggle

I use a bong so you can really fill your lungs up quick and I'm broke and not interested in buying a gvg. If you must use a bowl, make sure your putting just enough herbs and dmt that you can clear all of it in two hits, add two wire screens at the bottom as back-up, and remember that the top layer will melt the dmt into the second layer before it vaporizes it. In my experience the dmt will pool at the bottom of the bowl, and if you don't clear down to that your missing a lot of it.
โ˜ 
There are some things.

The Chr0nn01553ur
#5 Posted : 10/8/2011 10:35:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Gosh this is frustrating... I mean, I'm not like in a bad mood or anything but I've wasted a fairly good amount then. It's a little upsetting.. At least I still have a decent amount left. I think I'll hold off till I get the GVG so I don't waste anymore. Hopefully I don't have any trouble with that!
Life is art.

dmtk2852
#6 Posted : 10/8/2011 10:56:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You can breakthrough just fine with a 50 mg bowl using the sandwich method. In fact you will probably have enough left for a trip later. I almost exclusively use a similar method which works for me. Load your bowl with your herb of choice(try something not too harsh), then your spice. I will sometimes put a little herb or ashes on top, but it works fine without it.
Now this is key don't touch the spice with the lighter, just dance it on the bowl and take a slow deep inhale. If you're doing it right the spice will melt and vaporize within a few seconds, then take another deep inhale of the remaining herbs which are now soaked with spice, make sure to hold it in for a few seconds.
If you don't breakthrough using that method then maybe you should just go for the GVG
Also don't be afraid to go deeper, I understand if you're not ready, but to me if you have taken the plunge and already smoking it(even sub-breakthrough doses), then you might as well breakthrough. For me the real charm of spice is in the breakthrough, and if you're already willing to experiment with your consciousness a little, why not go a little deeper down the rabbit hole. Pleased

corpus callosum
#7 Posted : 10/8/2011 11:45:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

As requested, this thread as been moved.

To the OP- theres a bit of a knack to the old sandwich method; once you get it right 50mg in one breath will do the job.

Another option is to make enhanced leaf (or even better changa); why not try dissolving some freebase in an appropriate solvent (acetone/IPA/high proof vodka), placing your herb of choice in the solution (solvent with FB) and let it evaporate? Make sure you know the weight of herb used pre and post the enhancing step so you know how much weight of enhanced leaf you need for the mgs of spice you wish to imbibe.

A further option, pending the arrival of your GVG (definitely a sound investment), is to make 'The Machine'? The Nexian named Q21Q21 posted a good pictorial on how to make one.Ive not used one myself but alot of people can testify to its efficiency.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

Hyperspace Fool
#8 Posted : 10/8/2011 12:29:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Changa is surely the most foolproof method. Use something with harmalas in the mixture and the potentiation is stark.

SWIM finds that 1:2 changa can be as strong or stronger than an equal amount of pure.

Main mistake AFAICT is that people don't hold their hits nearly long enough. SWIM holds until he can't hold anymore... or he uses a balloon.

If you wanna go with sandwich method, make sure to use something that doesn't make you cough. Experienced weed tokers can surely breakthrough with a weed sandwich, but something milder like mullein, mint leaves, or parsley might prove easier to hold.

Best method without building a machine, inspirator or buying a GVG is probably put 5 or more screens in the bottom of your bowl. Put a decent layer of ash on top of that. Place your DMT on the ash, and hold your lighter an inch away from the DMT as you fill your lungs. Cover the bowl, hold until your head about pops... let some air out, inhale some fresh air, and then hold some more. Repeat a few times. If you can still think about another hit after this, torch the rest of the bowl with the lighter just licking the surface of the ash. And hold your hit.

50mg is way more than enough. Too much for most people TBH. Still, it doesn't hurt to have a bit more than you need in the pipe. You can always stop when you've had enough. It can be very hard to add more if you are just on the edge.

From your description, it seems that you probably have a significant amount of DMT soaked into the bottom of your bowl and the pipe joint. It is probably mixed with the resin there now. I bet if you took a serious dry hit of the bowl and got the resin cooking a bit... you might even get a breakthrough from that.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

SpartanII
#9 Posted : 10/8/2011 3:03:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry to hear you're still having trouble. You will get it. Just work with the variables a bit and it should come together. I can share what's been successful for me:

1. I weigh my dose every time.

2. I load my bowl/bong with mullein, put some crushed mint leaves on top of that, then the spice on top.

3. I melt the spice into the mint/mullein by moving the lighter flame over the top of the bowl in a circular motion, very close, but not touching the spice.

From there I put down the bowl and do a short meditation/centering ritual and then light the bowl/bong by just tapping the flame of the lighter to the bowl. (don't keep the flame on it) I hold it for as long as I can. Woooosh here we go!!!Very happy