We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello friends Options

dogmess
#1 Posted : 10/8/2011 3:53:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey guys. Im just a fellow ethnobotanical enthusiast. I'm a big fan of acid, shrooms, morning glories, Hawaiian baby woodroses, and of course mary jane. I've only been involved in psychedelics for about a year now, but I can't stop myself from wanting to explore new things. Salvia, DMT, and Mescaline are the last things i feel i need to experience. I think i will find my way to them soon enough.

I wanted to join this forum because i feel like this is the most honest group of people i have met concerning these substances. I am one of the few out of my friends who's doesn't want "to just get fucked up". I don't even really like alcohol. From what ive read on this site i feel that i am at home here. I look forward to reading your stories and sharing mine with you.

I am actually doing my first 400 seed CWE right now, having only chewed and eaten morning glories in the past. Its been about 3 hours, but I plan on leaving them in the refrigerator (inside of 2 socks to block out light) overnight. Is there any problem with leaving them in overnight? I figured it might just help all the good stuff seep out. Also, does it make a big difference if i use lemon juice or peppermint oil? I plan on trying each of them out the next time, but any advice would be appreciated.

Also, I plan on picking up a passion flower tincture tomorrow to attempt to add to the experience. Does this work for LSA as well as it does LSD?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 10/8/2011 5:33:40 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi dogmess,

Welcome to the Nexus. I'm not sure about the answer to your questions but I suspect they will come soon.

I would like to encourage you to check the Wiki link in the upper right hand corner of the forum for a huge amount of useful information, not just about DMT, but about how to safely extract it at home. You will also find teks for other entheogens there such as mescaline and salvia.

I suspect you are in for a series of pleasant surprises coming up. At least in my experience, Salvia Divinorum and DMT yield a type of convincing, 3-D immersive, "breakthtrough" type of experience that is seldom achieved even with high doses of combinations of other materials. But, the price is steep. Steel your surrender skills. You will need them. Get ready to completely let go of EVERYTHING, including all your assumptions. . . . .

Welcome to the Nexus.

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

dogmess
#3 Posted : 10/8/2011 8:59:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thankyou! I will be sure to check out the wiki link. I hope when the time comes I can completely surrender. From past psychedelic experiences i have realized that when i don't, the experience is greatly diminished.