We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What's your Audio-Experience in Hyperspace? Options

Herba Luisa
#1 Posted : 10/7/2011 9:41:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My Cousin tried to explain me some audio effects he's experienced in many of his journeys to Hyperspace.
He could say that there are always the same Sounds, but it was very hard for him to describe them more preciseley than:

Plopping, Clipping, wispering, hissing, klicking and so on. All comunications with Entities were telepathic, an instant knowing
and not audible sound.

Now i would like to know if other travelers had this experiences too and how Hyperspace sounds for them.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Caravel
#2 Posted : 10/7/2011 10:10:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

when im in hyperspace i notice nothing more than a slight ringing in the ears

although after i have come out of hyperspace i "aloways" seem to remember hearing the machines moving or the woosh of air flowing over the wings of an entity flying by or background singing - and i have aloways found it odd that i dont hear anything in hyperspace but i aloways remember hearing them even if i listened for sounds through the whole experience and didnt hear anything

hope i didnt just make that more confusing than it should have been but i think i made my point
"Oh Dinah. It’s just a rabbit with a waistcoat... and a watch?!"

PrimalWisdom
#3 Posted : 10/7/2011 10:25:15 AM

Everything the light touches

Yeah all interaction with entities has been telepathic, except for a few where they sang to me, and I tried singing back, it just came out as garbled nonsense.

I do hear music every now and then as well, I have heard children's playtime music, and a soft ballad type of song that I have heard 3 times.

Other than that its pops, clicks, sizzles and so on.
Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God

ewok
#4 Posted : 10/7/2011 11:28:12 AM

Everything I hear has a electronic tone to it, sometimes voice's are telepathic but often its external as well.Especially the laughing at the carnival.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

MeatMachine
#5 Posted : 10/7/2011 2:49:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I get a high-pitched ringing that I usually forget about, in wake of these whirring/ clicking noises. They sound distorted, like dripping water or some kind of 'cartoony machinery' effect. If I make any noise during the trip it sounds slowed down and digitally distorted.
This is why I like shpongle, because they mimic these sounds in their music awesomely Very happy

tele
#6 Posted : 10/7/2011 3:02:50 PM
Explorer

Usually high pitched carrier wave and some buzzing. On couple occasions it seemed like the entities were snapping my poster and some other places in the smoking room.

Tek
#7 Posted : 10/7/2011 3:14:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

On one of my first breakthroughs I had heard what I found out later was called the carrier wave. In my journal, I had written it down as sounding 'like that sound dial-up internet used to make, except not like that specifically, just in the sense it's a noise that I can't replicate with just my voice... sort of robotic'.

I had later read someone mention it reminded them of the sound classic hollywood flying saucers would make, and I sort of related to that even though I'm not a big movie watcher. That whole mmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM increasing in intensity and frequency until I sort of phase out of the physical, it's a lot like that I guess.

As far as noise while in hyperspace, I don't have a good insight into that. Sort of like the lighting that's present there, it's clearly a well lit place, however where this light comes from or how to describe it is difficult. I'm always aware of some sort of sound presence too, but the content isn't very clear and the visuals are usually so intense that I don't really pay attention to the sounds 'in there'.
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

bill
#8 Posted : 10/7/2011 3:34:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A lot of strange technical sounds that wobble as if the quality of the sound was so exaggerated I could actually hear the frequency of the sound. While cleaning a metal dish with a deep bowl shape with a sprayer it gave a noise that I have heard in hyperspace a few times.

Herba Luisa
#9 Posted : 10/7/2011 4:23:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Singing entities must be wonderful. All i can remember so far,
is the plopping Sound, like Rice crispies in milk, when i came in
Contact with Membranes (Walls). Once it did a clicking Sound with
the most orgasitc "Bodyfeeling", when i came in Contact with Gifts
from Entities.

polytrip
#10 Posted : 10/7/2011 4:24:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
The most aural psychedelic i've encountered thus far was psilocybe azurescens. Maybe beaocystine has something to do with that.
The second most auditory-active psychedelic i've ever had was psilocybe semilanceata wich gave as much auditory as visual effects.
Ibogaine also gives pretty strong auditory effects.

On average you can say that closing the eyelids increases aural effects of almost any psychedelic.

For me, DMT does not seem to produce many auditory effects in low to medium doses. I normally realy need to take a breakthrough dose to hear those typical hyperspace sounds.

Global
#11 Posted : 10/7/2011 4:34:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Most of the time it sounds like electronic code. One time it kinda sounded like there was a UFO in my bedroom (though I couldn't see one) but it was the sound of a small engine with lots of phaser and flanger kind of modulation sounds. The only time I heard the carrier wave was in my white light experience and that was an all-encompassing sound that was incredibly low in pitch (but loud) and sounded like a rocket engine only 50x smoother. In addition to the carrier wave in that experience I heard much louder versions of the more regular electronic sounds which is reminiscent of the way I'd imagine computers would talk to each other or the like. The final audio kind of thing I can think of that I get more regularly isn't as the above which is has the sensation of being heard with the ears/body, but rather sometimes certain entities will be talking in a sort of telepathic way (no idea what they're saying most of the time) but it's almost like it uses my thoughts as a medium and creates very strange rhythmic fragments of thought. Sometimes it can be so prominent that it is "audible".
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Super Radical
#12 Posted : 10/7/2011 6:25:29 PM

Poop Giggle

I get a loud whirring noise. Sometimes it sounds like huge wind gusts.
On bigger doses I've heard reverberating metallic pings, drips, and more I probably can't remember.
But any communication with the hyperdimensional beings is telepathic.
☠
There are some things.