We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Stalepixel Intro Options

deadlight
#1 Posted : 10/7/2011 2:52:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, im not a new member, but until now a very quiet one

I am an art student living in Bristol, i grew up in Canada.

I have spent the last few years painting UV backdrops, and feel im at a point now were i will be showing my work soon. Im spending these next few years Building a set to do decor for forest psy festivals and partys, wich are a major part of my life.

Im working on building a portfolio website at the moment wich ill post when im done, so you can see where im coming from

I hope to be a part of this site in the commming year, leading up to the new begining for us all

Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 10/7/2011 3:05:19 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello stalepixel,

Welcome to the Nexus. Very happy You will find this the home of many talented artists. Orion's work might interest you in particular. I think I'm safe in speaking for myself and others in saying can't wait until that portfolio website of yours goes up.

So, since you're not a new member, you probably know what's coming next:

Have you tried DMT yet? If so, what did you think? If not, tried any other psychedelics? What draws you to DMT. Etc. Great intro, but as always, would love to learn moar.

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

semios
#3 Posted : 10/7/2011 5:34:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Man oh man that "smoking man" avatar takes me back. Nice!

deadlight
#4 Posted : 10/7/2011 11:10:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
Hello stalepixel,

Welcome to the Nexus. Very happy You will find this the home of many talented artists. Orion's work might interest you in particular. I think I'm safe in speaking for myself and others in saying can't wait until that portfolio website of yours goes up.

So, since you're not a new member, you probably know what's coming next:

Have you tried DMT yet? If so, what did you think? If not, tried any other psychedelics? What draws you to DMT. Etc. Great intro, but as always, would love to learn moar.

Peace & Love

yeah i smoke it on a weekly basis, but more often changa, as iv found a love for calea

and 1 reguly take lsd

i found etheogens when i was 15 and my friend stoll a big bag of hawaiians from his dad but was too scared to much them and passed thm on to me Razz. then for a few years i played around with stupid drugs like e coke and k, before finding acid 3 or 4 years ago and i havnt looked back, it has become an integral part of my life, intertwining with my music friends art ect

i have been experimenting with dmt for a bit under 2 years now, and am really begining to synergise with it. "they" have been giving me really deep visions about my life recently that ill share another time. i feel my "experimentation" period with drugs is over now, and i now wouldnt really describe it as "recreaton" its become alot more, forming me as a person through so many other fasets of my life. as for what draws me to it, i am true beliver in extra terrestrials, and think dmt really fits in to the subject, but again, that topic is worth a thread in itself Smile

ummm what else. im really into oldskool RPGS, nature and alien Documentarys, Science fiction and fantasy films and series (obviously x-files Razz) so i will always have good media to recomend Smile

thanks for the reply!

deadlight
#5 Posted : 10/7/2011 11:12:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

semios wrote:
Man oh man that "smoking man" avatar takes me back. Nice!

Trust no one. Deny everything.