We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Old Nexian's introduction... Options

Herba Luisa
#1 Posted : 10/6/2011 12:52:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm on the Nexus since Spring 2008 but I've never did my Introduction Essay (maybe because my nativ language is German).
I am a 40year old male Researcher from Switzerland and I've met my soul-mate Wife 19years ago. Early on, I was interested in Fairytales and Magik and when I learned there are some entheogenic Plants and Molecules - I knew I have to experience them all!
In those days (16y) I tripped a lot on LSD and Mushrooms. Full in the psychedelic Flow and with perfect Synchronicity I got my first Job in the Pharma Company SANDOZ. The Synchronicity got so far that I was asked if I liked to work in a Group in the Mental Health Dep. which did Serotonin Binding Studies, the Search for more 5-HT Subtypes and screening for new active Substances. Hell yeah!
Since about then I looked for DMT but never got my hands on it. There was some DMT in this Laboratory but this was out of reach.
In the early 90s with the Techno Raves came MDMA which was a short but intensive romance. In those days I composed Electronic Music and was invited to do a musical Introduction (with Dinner) for Terence McKenna at an Art/Science Festival in 1995. Wow!
A Friend introduced me to Ketamin, with which I totally fell in Love. Finally I was highly addicted to K and did many hundreds i.m. and i.v. Injections before I managed to leave the magical Land and crawled out of the K-Hole.
In early 2008 I discovered the Nexus and with my first STB extraction from MHRB I finally got DMT. At last after about 20years searching!!!
I am so grateful to all you Nexians who published the div. extraction Teks. Today my Entheogen of choice is DMT, rarely Mushrooms.
I smoke it preferred as Changa. I own a House with a beautiful Garden and love to smoke my Changa in it.
By the way, because it is a new built house we never smoke inside.
I also like to thank the Inventor and the Improvers of Changa for this fantastic tool.
Although I participated over the years in many Forums all over the Net there was never such a lovely community like on the Nexus.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Enoon
#2 Posted : 10/6/2011 1:38:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

I suppose welcome would be kind of strange to say since you are a member here for longer than I am... still I'm glad you finally decided to join in the posting fun. With your knowledge in pharmacology I'm sure you can be a great asset for the more technical sides of the forum.

Can you elaborate a little on your interest in magik and fairytales? Did your use of entheogens lead you anywhere concerning these interests?

Your place sounds idyllic for entheogen use. I wish you the best for your future travels.
Godspeed
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Hyperspace Fool
#3 Posted : 10/6/2011 2:30:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salut & froit mich.

Alles guet in de Schweiz?

Sandoz labs, eh? Lucky SOB. So then you must be in Basel area. Though, I thought I remember hearing that Sandoz is now part of Novartis, or was it one of the other firms?

Anyway, very interesting introduction. Very curious to read more of your posts now.

Be well.

Prost!
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Herba Luisa
#4 Posted : 10/6/2011 2:58:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Hyperspace Fool, you are right Sandoz + Ciba is now Novartis. I've moved to an other City just right after the come-together to this new "Super-Pharma-Multi-Thing. Now i work for an University. It was a hell of a good time - we were a few guys who did music and psychedelics. One of us was a real Chemist (Best of the year) who cooked all this interesting goodies to try! Yummi!
Nice to be part of Nexus.