We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my first achievement since on dmt-nexus Options

lessless
#1 Posted : 10/6/2011 11:57:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I want to thank to all people envolved in building such a strong community and wonderfull place as like what i write on!
There can be no biggest gratitude than to say that i have had my first achievement two days ago with 3gr SR & 15gr ACRB. Thank you very much people!
Now I know that no man may make such laws that forbid contact with her.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Global
#2 Posted : 10/6/2011 2:17:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I'm glad to hear your experience went well. I'm assuming the RB in ACRB stands for root bark, but I can't figure out what the AC stands for.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

rjb
#3 Posted : 10/6/2011 3:21:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

acacia confusa maybe?

Cheers, lessless Smile
The truth...lies within.

lessless
#4 Posted : 10/6/2011 9:16:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes it is, thanks!Smile