We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
It feels weird to put this in print. Options

TimeMonk
#1 Posted : 10/5/2011 1:01:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Universe!
I want to start off with how very strange it feels to put this out there. Scary, thrilling, freedom to say what I want to. CRAZY

I have thought about becoming a part of this community for a very long time. I first heard of DMT in 1998, just rumors then. Years of thought and contemplation led me to my first successful extraction in 2008. My whole life changed. The insight into my own path led me to quit drinking, and to quit smoking. It has calmed my mind and aided me to heal my relationship with my wife.
The spice opened up an ability, I almost feel like a lunatic putting this down on. I am not going to say I can see the future, but nothing surprises me anymore. Paths seem so clear. Choosing the right path for myself is now as easy as letting go. Which the spice has taught me rule number one, "Go with it."

I have been a hard working oil field rig hand for several years now. Believe me when I tell you I was very much a self focused hard drinking jerk. I had to be. The will of the machines will dominate lesser willed men. The influence of the field will overpower the weak minded men.
When the planets aligned and the journey for making spice granted me victory, oh how the gods totally smacked my ego-brain! I was overwhelmed with a feeling of in-superiority every time I came back down to baseline. I felt that I had to work diligently everyday to better myself and my surroundings. Only then would the gods welcome me to their dance. And for the first time in my life, I honestly felt happy, love, success, honesty. These traits I only ever saw portraited on movies were now tuned and alive in my centered being.

I am absolutely sure I want to be a part of this community! I want to meet people, I want to share my most secret of experiences with others who have been able to dance with the gods. There are so few of us, and the karmic kickback from inviting unceremonious tea drinkers is just too great. It is now time for me to be here with you, the ones that truly know.
I will not share my spice with unceremonious tea drinkers.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Enoon
#2 Posted : 10/5/2011 6:21:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

welcome to the nexus TimeMonk,

it's great to hear that you have gained so much from your dmt experiences. How have you ingested it? smoked or oral? While oral for me is more miss than hit, when it does hit I feel I gain much more out of it than when vaporized. Truly, as you put it, a dance with the gods. Always so profound and touching. Like having been able to witness some sort of miracle that goes beyond my imagination. Something so beautiful and meaningful...

Yes, community is essential. Especially with these kind of experiences and interests the world out there can feel quite deserted. But we are here, united in a virtual space, extending friendships and knowledge over distances that for these matters become what is truly virtual, and what is real is that we connect. At least I like to think so.

I hope you enjoy the nexus, the community, the wealth of information. for more direct communication the chat is a fun place as well.

godspeed
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Caravel
#3 Posted : 10/6/2011 5:34:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TimeMonk wrote:
When the planets aligned and the journey for making spice granted me victory, oh how the gods totally smacked my ego-brain! I was overwhelmed with a feeling of in-superiority every time I came back down to baseline. I felt that I had to work diligently everyday to better myself and my surroundings. Only then would the gods welcome me to their dance. And for the first time in my life, I honestly felt happy, love, success, honesty.

you just described my first true breakthrough - welcome to the nexus
"Oh Dinah. It’s just a rabbit with a waistcoat... and a watch?!"

Hyperspace Fool
#4 Posted : 10/6/2011 1:47:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool intro.

I'm guessing you are a rare bird in the oil rig world.

Images of the Deepwater Horizon spring to mind... dancing with the gods doesn't make the top 10,000.

Anyway, welcome brother spicenaut.

TimeMonk wrote:
Scary, thrilling, freedom to say what I want to. CRAZY

You are certainly not crazy.

I think it is crazy not to be thrilled or enjoy your freedoms. Crazy to live in a supposedly free country and act like a guest in your own house... a guest who is afraid to even have an opinion that challenges the true owners of your free country.

Land of the free and home of the brave...

Be well my friend. Very nice to hear that spice has helped to make you a better person... for yourself and for your family.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

cyberdream
#5 Posted : 10/6/2011 3:30:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to nexus bro!
And this is amazing what you wrote Pleased

Apoc
#6 Posted : 10/6/2011 5:54:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fascinating story. I'm glad dmt has inspired you to come off some other very unhealthy habits. I couldn't imagine working on an oil rig.

Super Radical
#7 Posted : 10/6/2011 6:54:37 PM

Poop Giggle

That's so cool!
I can't imagine working on an oil rig all day then going home and blasting off to hyperspace.
I'm glad you had a very positive experience with the spice! I can't wait to hear more from you Surprised

There are some things.