We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Wow.. Just.. WOW! 620mg HCL on a sunny sunday Options

Eluna
#1 Posted : 10/5/2011 7:31:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay, so i'd say this would be my third mescaline trip. (many times tea'd between that wasnt enough to give more then a slight euphoric glow/energy)

First was half a foot of bridgesii (trip report https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=17594 )
Second was 400mg of tan hcl which was at a festival, it was nice but i didnt get any visuals other then slight brightening of lights/colors

Now, this third time, 620mg of tan HCL from san pedro (compras peru powder, 500 grams resulted in 2.5g, so not too potent).

Taken 310mg twice, 45 minutes apart. two friends also took the same does, and another took 430mg (smaller girl) on a whim on a nice sunday at about 11am

We all experienced slight nausea around the hour mark, for about half an hour. It went away completely after we started tripping, none of us threw up.

When i was starting to get visual distortions at about the 1 hour 10 minute mark i knew i was in for a ride, but this was just rediculous!

At the two hour mark we all agreed we were tripping quite hard, but then i mentioned cheekily that we wont be peaking for another 2 hours we all thought we were gonna be in for a ride.

The whole trip for all of us went really well, except for one that had forgotten to take his anti depressant that morning, he had a moment where he broke down in tears and his girlfriend had to help him out, but he got through it easily when he had realised what was happening to him. After about half an hour i saw them again and they described what had happened.

I've never had open eyed visuals as intense as this, none of us have, and we have all been tripping on acid,shrooms etc for 2-3 years..

I feel like im quite good at describing what i experience so ill just list some of the visual disturbances i had.

First "woah" moment was when somebody sneezed, i literally saw a huge puff of smoke come out their lungs and then it shimmered away like some bright headlights sweeping through a house as a car pulls into the driveway at night.

Along all the flat surfaces such as tables, the floor, bookshelf, kitchen bench top, it looked like flowing colored water, swishing around like drops of oil on top of water.

I was getting intense tracers - waving my hand around left a good solid tracer of my hand, or whatever was moving quickly.

By focusing my vision in mid air, then relaxing my mind, complex geometric patterns would form 3d objects, golden boxes/buildings and colors that reminded me of egyptian architecture in the desert, golden/purples, lots of squares folding in and around on top, it was really fun to play with in my mind. I'd love to have a dose like that and just meditate on it for hours without having to do human interaction to take me away from that (but human interaction was so fun, too).

Walking down to the park, size/depth perception was shot, how long do we have to walk for? Its only about 500 meters, but, 200 meters later "are we there yet?" Time dilation extreme also. Looking up at the clouds was amazing - they were like 2d objects layed upon each other like a pop-up paper cut-out book. Putting on sunglasses and looking up at them with the uv reduction formed intense outlines around the clouds and this was alot more visually appealing then just looking with the naked eye.

All the hairs on my arm, if i looked at them, just constantly looked like they were growing and resetting back, warming up and then flowing out and around.

I eventually managed to get to sleep at 2:30am with the help of some xanax/weed, then had to drive home at 7am and then get to work at 9:30am, not ideal, wish i had that day off to think about what had just happened but i actually had a decent day, other then being physically exhausted. My mind was quite clear and i had a very very strong afterglow which made me feel very optimistic about life.

Everyone said it was one of the best weekends in a long time - and that sometimes the unexpected things are the best. I'm glad i decided on a whim to bring it with me and its right - i wasnt building up to it, it just happened and oh boy did it rock.

It was quite stimulating, it really did take a physical toll on me, im 23.

I don't think any of us ever experienced any uncomfort/scary moments at all, it was just happy times all the way through.

Definitely can't wait to try it again at this dosage! It seemed perfect.

Product was obtained through 500gram extraction using xyelene/hcl (4 drops per 100ml), 4 pulls with 4 saltings each, only "wash" i did was add excess dh20 to the crystals and put it through a funnel with cotton wool to take out the foreign objects that had landed in the evap dish, that made it turn alot whiter then the brownish stuff from before hand, no acetone wash or anything like that was performed.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

PrimalWisdom
#2 Posted : 10/5/2011 9:16:19 AM

Everything the light touches

Sounds like a magical day.

I must admit some of my best trips have been unplanned and spontaneous, there seems to be a lot less "anxiety/pre-conception" for me when I do them spontaneously, which makes the trips alot lighter mentally and just lets me enjoy them thoroughly.

Thanks for sharing Smile

PW
Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God

cruisinalltheway
#3 Posted : 12/5/2011 8:26:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds like a good time ! Smile

#4 Posted : 8/27/2012 1:17:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Message was deleted by Moderator.

nicechrisman
#5 Posted : 8/27/2012 1:53:00 AM

Kin

Sounds like a great time! One thing I would advise (not that you asked...) is in the future to allow a reintegration period that doesn't involve depressants (alcohol, benzos, opiates, etc.), and to have at least a day or 2 afterwards to really be able to learn from the experience. Rushing back to "normality" tends to decrease the lessons I learn from psychedelics.
Nagdeo

mew
#6 Posted : 8/27/2012 5:47:38 AM

huachumancer

^^ another 10 points to griffindor

#7 Posted : 9/5/2012 4:49:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Por su parte, camiseta españa el francés Franck Ribéry declaró que él y los jugadores del Bayern están dispuestos a ayudar a Martínez en todo lo que necesite.

"Le vamos a ayudar, si Javi necesita cualquier cosa, tienda camisetas de futbol ahí estaremos. Esto es el Bayern, somos una gran familia", afirmó este jueves Ribéry al rotativo germano Münchner AZ.

mew
#8 Posted : 9/5/2012 5:48:07 AM

huachumancer

Guest wrote:
Por su parte, camiseta españa el francés Franck Ribéry declaró que él y los jugadores del Bayern están dispuestos a ayudar a Martínez en todo lo que necesite.

"Le vamos a ayudar, si Javi necesita cualquier cosa, tienda camisetas de futbol ahí estaremos. Esto es el Bayern, somos una gran familia", afirmó este jueves Ribéry al rotativo germano Münchner AZ.

this translates into:

Quote:
Meanwhile, the shirt Spain Franck Ribery said he and Bayern players are willing to help Martinez in anything you need.

"We are going to help if you need anything Javi, soccer jerseys store we will be there. This is the Bayern, we are one big family," he said Thursday Ribéry to German newspaper Münchner AZ.

which is totally irrelevant...

#9 Posted : 9/13/2012 9:24:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Message was deleted by Moderator.