We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my dmt filter blankie :) Options

Darkbb
#1 Posted : 11/15/2008 5:20:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

One time I dosed up on approx 2g of some good shrooms. While watching tv I could start to feel the effects coming on. Stronger and stronger they came until I decided that it was time to smoke some DMT. I was in the right head space, happy, and peaceful. I went into my bedroom where I had to calm my self and prepare for the trip. All in all the trip was a blast and totally successful. When I came back down after having my very first good, loving, welcoming breakthrough I sat on my bed admiring the awesome fractals and machine type things with gears and an occasional face of an elf. During this time I grabbed my DMT filter t-shirt. It is a piece of t-shirt that I ripped off and used for a filter after a freeze precipitation. When I smelt it, still tripping, it was so beautiful smelling. Ever since every time I smell it I am reminded of the awesomeness of that moment and how happy I felt. I guess I consider it a good luck charm or something like that.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Dwhitty76
#2 Posted : 11/15/2008 5:19:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thats a cools story...i might even say heart warming Very happy

Not to shoot onto a different topic but why is "sponser" posting on your thread?!?

That aint right.

I dont see the sponser post when i'm writing (below the writing field).When i go back to the thread i see it's advertisement Wut?
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Infundibulum
#3 Posted : 11/15/2008 5:37:41 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Sponsor is a new member in the nexus, he's a total bastard but he's promised to help the economic situation a bit. For this reason, The Traveler decided to let him post his stuff every second post.

Pretty neat, eh?

(for more information go to http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=2594)

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Dwhitty76
#4 Posted : 11/15/2008 5:39:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What happened to the donatin idea?

I'll check out that link Rolling eyes
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti