We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pure love Options

pcatoxxx
#1 Posted : 10/5/2011 6:38:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I smoked spice for the first time last Friday, it was the most intense amazing experience i have had.

I spent the the day preparing the smoke and making a birthday cake for my brother with my girlfriend, I was in a very mood and very excited to take my first steps. I smoked a small hit at around 9 and then a large hit at 10. They both gave made me trip slightly but was no where near where I wanted to be, the trips were very similar to mushrooms. I went to bed and lay there for a bit and at about 12 I heard my brother and his friends drive up so I decided to go say happy birthday as I had not seen him all day. He doesn't smoke herb much and he had eaten a rather strong brownie, his other friends were also under the brownies effects. I thought I might join them at a similar level so I got out the spice and I packed a fat bowl of the fluffy white powder.

I took a moment to relax and then slowly vaporized to substance. I knew this was it and I quickly laid down on a futon. I exhaled the smoke and instantly felt it hit me, I closed my eyes and let the feeling wash over me, I imagined it as love flowing in to me and it multiplied that 1000x fold. I was suddenly hit with the most intense desire to have my girlfriend with me during my experience and for some reason I thought I could make the journey down a flight of stairs, 200 ft the a hill and 2 more flights of stairs to my bed room so I got up and ran down the stairs. Halfway down my visual perception changed so that half my vision was engulfed in flowing fractal patterns. Ten feet from the the bottom lost the ability to stand and fell to my knees, I crawled to the door and managed to tumble out the door.

I was then completely enveloped in the experience, I felt a greater oneness then I had ever felt. I could feel my mind extending to every corner of the universe, then my life hit me and I saw flashes of all the things in my life that made me want to smoke spice in the first place. Then the love came back I thought about my girlfriend and I was hit with the amazement of what a beautiful person she is and how wonderful relationship we have, something that I probably take for granted to much. I saw flashes of everything that led up to being with her and I felt more in love with her then ever before and it seemed as if it were love I had broken though on. I was more euphoric and energized then I have been in my life and suddenly I was back in reality but I had the power of god with me. I felt invincible and like I could do anything, however the only thing on my mind was love. I ran as fast as I could up to my house, stripping off my clothing somewhere in the process. For some reason before i went to my bed room and girlfriend I felt the urge to tell my parents that I loved them so I ran in to there room yelling i did it(referring to breaking though love). My mother burst out with "WHAT DID YOU DO? WHY ARE YOU NAKED??". This kind of made me snap out of it a little more and I realized how they might think it was strange I was in there bedroom naked at 1am. I just told them not to worry and ran to my girlfriend as quickly as I could. Luckily they are pretty open and my mom later apologized for freaking out a little.

When I finally got to bed my girlfriend was awake and had no clue what was going on. She was upset but when I saw her the love came back and hit me hard. Her eyes appeared to be deep wells of swirling blue energy, and her hair was glowing golden and red. It was the most beautiful thing I have seem and I could only stare in to her eyes with my mouth hanging there agape. This kind of freaked her out and she started crying and asking what was wrong with me, I was still tripping hard at this point and all reality outside of my bed was gone. I hugged her tight and told her that I was just excited because I loved her so much and after some minuets of consoling she was fine. I went to sleep sometime not to long after.

This trip was beyond amazing, my writing skills do it no justice but I hope I did ok. The after glow from the trip was and is still amazing, I have felt ridiculously happy the past few days. My slate my been wiped clean.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

corpus callosum
#2 Posted : 10/5/2011 7:45:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Im glad you had a good experience BUT, if I were you I would:

1.Be immensely grateful that your mum is open and understanding;

2.Think a little harder about set and setting when using DMT.

Most people would be understandably freaked out at the sight of their naked off-spring declaring their profound love in the middle of the night!Smile

Live and learn, live and learn.............Wink
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.