We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first experiance Options

Rapt
#1 Posted : 11/15/2008 4:42:52 AM

Wesley

This was my first time doing any type of hallucinogen. I've always just stuck to bud and certain pills. DMT caught my eye when a friend explained it to me. I started reading about it, read these forums up and down, etc. It took me several months to get my hands on some DMT. Everytime i got close it melted or something stupid would happen. Anyway, about the trip. I was sitting in my truck under a shady tree. I was with my friend who has done about every other drug known to man. I bought about 150mg of the spice for 25 bucks. I also picked up a simple freebase pipe from a headshop on the way to our smokin spot. Anyway.. we got to the spot and started to load up the pipe. I dropped about 70 MG into the pipe. Then i took the lighter to the bottom of the freebase and watched the spice start to melt, then start to smoke. I waited until it was full then ripped it as hard as i could. I wasnt able to hold in the first hit. It was more harsh then i had expected, but not unbearable. I was feeling a small bodie high but nothing too special. So i lit it up again. This time i took an even larger hit and was able to hold it in. The third and fourth hits were smaller but i was able to hold them in until i didnt blow out any smoke. The last thing i remember before i started really tripping was my friend asking me how it tastes. "dude.. it taste like rubber sprite." Then i relaxed... laid back and closed my eyes and began seeing some pretty trippy colors and stuff. Just as it was starting to get a little intense his phone went off and i quickly came back to reality... and before i knew it.. my steering wheel stopped shifting and melting and i was sober again. I'm supposed to pick up 250mg more tomorrow. There is a technique to smoking the spice... and no matter how much i read.. i knew i would fuck up my first time. I was hoping to have a breakthrough. But it didnt happen. Tomorrow i'm hoping to get some more, and i will have a breakthrough before the day is over. I'm determained. Laughing

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Spock's Brain
#2 Posted : 11/15/2008 12:40:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Rapt wrote:
Then i took the lighter to the bottom of the freebase and watched the spice start to melt, then start to smoke. I waited until it was full then ripped it as hard as i could. I wasnt able to hold in the first hit. It was more harsh then i had expected, but not unbearable. I was feeling a small bodie high but nothing too special. So i lit it up again. This time i took an even larger hit and was able to hold it in. The third and fourth hits were smaller but i was able to hold them in until i didnt blow out any smoke. Laughing

"hit" the pipe as slow as possible but still capturing all the smoke. The slower you hit it, the more vapor your getting and the less air your pulling thru with it, therefore the heavier the hit. SLOW! STEADY! Get the smoke rolling in the pipe and then just get a SLOW and steady pace of inhalation going! Reality will start to dissolve on the 1st hit, you'll think about stopping 1/2 way thru but keep going. Keep the lighter going the whole time.
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

Infundibulum
#3 Posted : 11/15/2008 1:33:21 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

So there are some cunts that actually sell the spice...and for $166 per gram. And some others willing to buy it, shame.

Do a favour to yourself and the others son, go DIY. One thing people do not want (other than some spiced up teenagers posting videos on youtube) is police busting dealers and finding considerable amounts of dmt on them. This is going to start stirring plenty of suspicion and some unwanted eyes will start watching the spice.

If demand determines the availability, then dealing spice may become unprofitable for dealers.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Infinite I
#4 Posted : 11/15/2008 5:52:19 PM

JC

Totally agree infundibulum cant beleive people would sell spice, people offer swim money for spice but he would never accept anything, he gives a lot more away than he actually takes. You should make it yourself rapt, isnt exactly hard and I havent got a clue about chemistry! Go diy as infundibulum said its worth the effort!

tryptographer
#5 Posted : 11/16/2008 6:12:14 PM

tryptamine photographer

I agree, I'd never sell it to anyone either. But giving it away to friends who are serious about it is ok.

Make sure the setting is absolutely quiet with no chance of phones or doorbells ringing, that's disastrous: the trance can be quite fragile despite the power. Also, keep heating the pipe while inhaling...
Good luck, can't wait to read your breakthrough report Pleased

lorax
#6 Posted : 11/18/2008 3:29:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

EVIL DEEDS ARE BEING CONDUCTED! Never buy it! for 25 bucks you would get MUCH more if you made it yourself. The spice is NOT for sale! You should tell this guy! Has he ever even smoked it himself? Or does he just sell it?

good luck with your breakthrough! I have heard bad things about spice which has been bought. Most people who make it for selling purposes don't actually give a fuck if there might be still some solvent left or something. Most people won't even notice because it tastes like crap anyway. Do yourself a favor! Make it yourself! I cant stress this enough!!
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)