We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello DMT World Options

fatmanscooby
#1 Posted : 10/4/2011 12:25:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey DMT nexus ! I've been visiting this site constantly since it is such a great resource for anyone with some special questions. So thank you for sharing the useful information . Well I live in [Pun.jab and I have a good reason to believe that there is virtually no DMT usage or knowledge of it here when I believe that, in my neighbourhood there may be untapped resources of alkaloids which can be used sustainably. I'm fairly new to the world of DMT and only have rudimentary internet knowledge regarding it. Right now, some questions running through my head are...

How would I test a leaf/bark sample obtained with the Dragendorff's reagent ?

Will anyone be able to help identify the not so great pictures I take and upload to my open and publicly taggable album ? https://plus.google.com/...bums/5654149351649842737

Taking into consideration the variety of DMT containing species, I believe i should look at the acacia's if im ever going to find anything viable. Is anything bad likely to happen if i make a ayahuasca analogue out of the test subjects + syrian rue(which i can get easily) ?

Thank you all for your efforts in building this resource

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dmtk2852
#2 Posted : 10/4/2011 1:42:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wish I could help you out man, I have actually been to Pakistan a couple of times(my parents are from there). So I know it can be hard to get these types of substances out there. I hope you have luck in identifying and continuing your path to the spice. If you need any help from a Pakistani brother, I'm here for you

DoctorMantus
#3 Posted : 10/4/2011 2:02:11 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Well i looked at the pics a lot of common plants, tropical plants, if i were you the best place to start is to find a list of DMT containing plants, there is a large list, i am sure you can find it on WIKI. Then search up plants around your area, its always good to learn up on your local plants and there species and genus. GOOD Luck!
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

fatmanscooby
#4 Posted : 10/4/2011 6:37:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks alot dmtk2852 !, good vibes to you ! Ill keep you posted on my findings here so that others too, might benefit from what the spice has to offer.

fatmanscooby
#5 Posted : 10/4/2011 6:43:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DoctorMantus wrote:
Well i looked at the pics a lot of common plants, tropical plants, if i were you the best place to start is to find a list of DMT containing plants, there is a large list, i am sure you can find it on WIKI. Then search up plants around your area, its always good to learn up on your local plants and there species and genus. GOOD Luck!

Thank you DoctorMantus. I appreciate your participation in my quest. If there is ever any plant which looks viable to you or anyone else for that matter, please go ahead and tag freely as i have shared it publicly for the benefit of the people of spice and those who are searching for it.

dmtk2852
#6 Posted : 10/4/2011 11:57:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Macuna pruriens
Thought this might help, keep an eye out for, it is known to grow in India, I'm sure PK has reasonable climate for it as well.

fatmanscooby
#7 Posted : 10/5/2011 6:26:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks alot and will do ! plus India and PK were the same country 64 years ago, Silly men came and drew lines on maps.

Willsha
#8 Posted : 12/6/2020 3:18:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Any luck, I've just become interesting in trying it please let me know which plant is the best to use found easily in pakistan